• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nick glanced out the window."That's why dogs are better and they cuddle which is nicer than some grumpy cat." He smiled at her when he leans down to pet the dog some more."You really don't say spells?" He questioned her.

Sean just opens the door and takes a seat without a word to the two of them but the dog catches his attention and he doesn't hesitate to give the pets to the creature after setting down stuff her bought from the trolley and putting his luggage away too.

"She looks for more like mom, I look more like dad." Harry mumbles and he hides a yawn "And no, I'm not you Olivia." he says, he would sleep during the trip, hopefully it would be fun at Hogwarts.

"I don't." Ruby says and Storm starts growling at Sean "Please don't randomly pet her." she says and she sees Storm trying to get her collar off "You want the other one?" she asks scratching her dog under her chin and she grabs her wand from its holster and uses magic to change it "There we go." she says with a smile, he collar is now dark blue instead of orange.

Nick sighed at the presence of Sean and just barging in to pet the dog."Good to know we don't need to say the spells to do fhem, I've noticed some of the teachers do that." He tells her.

Sean waved a hand at her when she says that."Well lassie if there be a fluffy animal imma pet it." He just grins at her, he doesn't let up on petting Storm though either.

"They don't teach you how to use silent spells at Hogwarts?" Ruby asks as Storm gets up and jumps on the couch next to her owner and growls at Sean again, Ruby groans at the kid "And that is probably why dogs aren't usually allowed." she tells Nick.

Nick held out his hand to Ruby."The names Nick by the way." He smiled."As for that, maybe they do but it could be in a later year that they teach it and want the younger students to get familiar with the spells first and good point on the dog but dont think its enough reasoning." He tells her.

Sean was on his knees and pouted."Oh come on cute doggy." He held out his hands before he rummaged through the snacks and held out something okay for a dog to eat to offer her.

"th difference is you have mom's eyes though i have dad's eyes" olivia said "and look it might pay to read a book now and then. they're educational you know?" olivia yawned a little bit. "anyways i'll let you rest" Olivia got up to go stretch her legs a bit. She saw sean nick and ruby and went over to say hi "hey i'm olivia" she said with a light smile.

Storm just turns her head away from the snack "Please don't feed her snacks." Ruby says and she sighs, mumbling something about 'Annoying kid' "My name's Ruby, this adorable fluffy girl is Storm." she says to the two.

Harry follows her and drags her back "Please don't emberrass yourself, those are students who already started." he says "And knowing you, you'd make a fool of yourself."

olivia groans "you are such a bloody buzzkill, can't I make friends? why does it matter what year they are?!" She asked a bit bothered. "it's not like i'm forcing you to talk to them or anything" Olivia said retaliating

Nick nods and gives Storm some more head pets before taking the book on his lap."She is adorable." He offered a small smile."So this is your first time at Hogwarts?" He asks her.

Sean gets up so he can take a seat on the bench and not the floor, he eats the snack."The dog she deserves a treat you know." He folds his arms."Sean." He introduces himself.

"Not if you count the tour and sorting I got during summer vacation, chances are I'll end up getting lost anyway." Ruby says and she frowns "But... your charms professor said something interesting, he said that if you don't pronounce it right you can't do the spell, but I learned from my teachers and family that it's the intent that counts.". She frowns at Sean "I have her favorite treats in my suitcase, but I'm waiting until this evening to give them."

Harry groans in annoyance "We don't even know what houses we'll end up in." he says "And please refrain from coming across as a puppy who doesn't get enough attention."

"so what if a make a fool of myself? everybody messes up sometimes I want to make some friends still. you can be captai buzzkill but I am going to make friends regardless of the house they're in" olivia said to harry as she rolled her eyes "lets just sit here then and do nothing apparently" she said as she sat back down crossing her arms

Last edited:
Nick gives a slight nod as he opened the book and flipped through to the next page."You could just follow my lead, I know my way around the place well enough." He offered her.

Sean makes faces at Ruby, Nick surely was the more mature one between the two of them though the farm boy lays down on the bench since he had it to himself.

After the journey Harry walks over to Hargid and he sighs, he'd be fine, but why was Olivia so set on making a fool of herself?

Ruby walks to the carriages and she takes a seat as she watches the first years gather around the giant, at least it'd be fun she guessed, as long as the teachers wouldn't take points for the way she did spells.

Violet pats Draco's head before she takes off towards the carriages too and she sits down, this would be fun, aside from Defense against the dark arks she guessed.

Nick grabs his luggage and takes off towards the carriage to climb aboard with other students, he decided he might as well go with Ruby ouod make a friend out of it or least he did make a friend.

Sean tries to board the same one but it takes off once it's full, he pouts a little and just waves at the two before going to board one of the other carriages sitting there.

Olivia looks around and quickly gets on a boat. She was starting to get nervous. "I have a bad feeling" she said as she nervously bit her nails. "what if I end up a slytherin?" She was worried and seemed a bit overdramatic. On top of it all she didn't do well on boats, they made her very seasick. "i don't know If I can do this"

"Not all Slytherins are bad lassie." Hagrid says and he adds "Last year Violet stood up against bullies for people.". Harry rolls his eyes, yep, she was making a fool of herself and made every Slytherin seem bad, not like she'd get there anyway.

Ruby sighs and she looks at Nick "Well, I hope you can help me get around at school." she says with a smile "You know, when you can, we probably don't have every class togetjer." she says, at least now she knew someone at the school.

Violet gives Draco a wave as the carriage she's in leaves, she looks outside though, watching as they approach the castle. Draco groans in annoyance "I admit, not all students who were in that house were what you'd call good, but Merlin himself was a Slytherin, maybe you should've done your homework." he snaps.

Nick gives her a nod."Just ask anytime and I'll do so." He offers her a small smile."You could just follow my lead, we don't have to do as much as the first years though and we'll probably have alot of the same but some might not be at the same time." He tells her.

Olivia felt a little embarrassed "but what about snape? people say he's really mean, is that true?" she was super nervous and looked around seeing the castle "woah! it's even better than in the books!"

"Just because the head of house might be a bit mean doesn't mean every students is an ass." Harry cuts in. Draco sweatdrops "Wow, you're not going to last a month like this." he mumbles, he's very glad Violet's not there to hear the girl say that.

"Well it's nice to know at least someone now." Ruby says with a smile and she frowns slightly "But what was with Sean, he seemed obsessed with petting Storm."

breanna looks at draco "got a problem with me blondie?" she asked him with attitude in her voice. She took a deep breath and tried to ignore him "know what? i don't care what you say." she stood up for herself and stopped herself from a fight

Nick shrugged."He's more outgoing than me I'd say but seems invader of personal space and loves animals even though you asked him to stop petting her." He glanced behind them."Yeah its always nice to have someone to talk to and know." He agreed with her.

"You shouldn't judge a person before you meet them." Draco points out. Harry nods "He has a point Olivia." he says and adds "But please shut up now." he deadpans.

"My aunt was worried I wouldn't fit in and she's right to some extends I guess." Ruby says and she sighs "Well... good thing Sean isn't in the same house as I am, Storm might bite him if he doesn't stop."

Nick does a small stretch."He is gryffindor and I am ravenclaw." He nods."Everyone fits in somewhere, just got to find the right people and I'm not too outgoing myself." He explains.

"I was, at my previous school." Ruby says with a sad smile "I'll miss my friends though." she says quietly.

Violet's stuck in the same carriage as Sean and she looks outside, wondering why he didn't just go with his supposed friends, although she'll settle for ignoring him.

Nick felt a little for her there."I'm sorry, do you have ways to stay in contact with them?" He nudged her."I'll try not to let you down." He tried to get her to smile.

Sean glanced at Violet when he noticed her looking at him, he gives a small waves."Ello." He offers a small smile, he wasn't so sure if those others wanted to be his friends but he was trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back