• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PerfectDisaster

Hey everyone! I would really love to get another RP going with a Slytherin and my OC who is a sweet Hufflepuff girl. You are welcome to RP your own OC (preferably male) or even A canon Slytherin depending on the character (still preferably Slytherin). Whatever you prefer. I am not picky :) . I'm not overly picky over details and how much you write, just as long as they aren't one word answers! if you're interested in this idea, shoot me a message or comment on this thread and we can figure something out and figure out any plot ideas, thanks so much for reading!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, I've just got one quick question; do you double, or is it not really your thing?

That's okay! It means to play to main characters alongside each other, so the plot is focused around four characters rather than two.

I mean I guess I kinda do. Carmen is my main tho. But then I have her two best friends and her brother. *shrug* probably not what you meant tho xD lol

Not really, it's possible to have supporting characters for your main, but I'll try to explain further.

In the Harry Potter books, we follow the golden trio.

Harry + Ron + Hermione

So let's say you and your partner decided to play Harry and Hermione (for example). That would be one pairing, and that could still explore the characters of Ron, the Weasley family and others.

If you were doubling, you'd keep the original pairing of Harry and Hermione, and also decide to follow two other characters. So let's say you had this lovely group of people:

Voldemort + Lucius + Bella

You and your partner might then decide to play Bella and Lucius alongside Harry and Hermione, yet their storylines and arcs could be completely separate from each other or intertwined (for example Harry meets both of them at the department of mysteries, but he doesn't see them all the time).

I hope this helps!

Sorta. Sorry I’m not the most skilled role player In the world. I’ve been rping for years but not a lot of them lasted (or posts aren’t long enough) to be deemed skill building lol. So I guess I really only have a main. I mean I’ll leave her in a room doing whatever and I’ll use another character in the meantime but I guess that’s really all I do lol sorry if doubling is what you wanted..

I love Harry Potter! Is this still open? I’m actually a Slytherin myself, and have a Slytherin OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back