• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I smirked at you. "Hope there won't come an opportunity when I have to do that."
Looking down at the paper, sitting down in the other end of the room. Giving you some privacy.
Wrinkling my eyebrows as I started reading. It was papers from the Order. I snorted. To me it looked like important papers.
About their next meeting, what their planes were and so on... Wyatt was probably giving these to some enemy. Or at least he didn't need these papers if he were a part of the Order. So he was probably giving who ever he was working for, information from the Order. I don't think Snape would be so happy about that, he knew how careful he had to be when he worked for two sides, at least that's what we thought he did. I was confused, I would lie if I said I understood everything just looking at these papers. Sighing and rolling my eyes, this were so complicated. I flicked through the papers once more, much of the text were written in codes so I didn't understand everything. I shrugged for myself. Just understanding what it was about, not the content of it.

I raised my eyebrows as I slipped into the bath, indicating for you to tell me the contents. As you did, I ran my hands through my hair and frowned.

"Wyatt was editing them. I wasn't able to get a copy of the originals though."

This lead me to one immediate conclusion, although the evidence to support it was lacklustre at best. If Severus was sneaking out accurate information, but Wyatt was editing it to be different, that would be one thing. But if Severus was relaying incorrect information and Wyatt was correcting it, that was something far more complicated.

I sighed. "This is getting more complicated."
Walking over to you in the bathtube. Sitting down on the edge of it.
Not looking at you, just in front of me. "How was the bath?"

I scrubbed myself clean as I asked to see the documents, allowing my father to see them.

"It's nice, thanks." I said as I washed my neck, the dirt and grime having got everywhere.

I gave you the documents. Walked around in the bathroom. Thinking, walking back and forth.
I sighed. Well, it was probably about time for me to go. So you could have your privacy, and I could get back to class.

I raised my eyebrows at your pacing. "What are your thoughts on this?"

I asked curiously, and then remembered to tell you that I now knew Severus was Wyatts father. I didn't mind you being here with how many bubbles covered the surface of the bath, in fact, I wanted you to stay.

I shrugged. Went over to you. Looked at your face and leaned over the bath to kiss you.
Got some bubbles on me, but I ignored them.
Leaning on the edge of the bathtub again. "It's messed up."
I sighed. "I think that he was working for Snape in the beggining. But maybe he betrayed him by switching sides. And Snape doesn't know yet, so Wyatt is stealing information from his own father."
Running my fingers through my hair. "My teory is that Snape knew he had a son, but was not in his life when he was little."
"But when he started at Hogwarts, Snape knew he could use his son later on."
"I don't know if they have a bond, but you know Wyatt, he isn't exactly loving and caring. Not Snape either."
I shrugged. "But really this is just what I think. It can be a whole different story." I bit my lip and looked up onto the ceiling.

I kissed you lightly before I leaned back, sinking further into the bath.

"Hmm, but for what end? I think to know anything further we need to know where Snapes loyalties lie."

But how to prove this? Snapes mental shields were extensive, better than what I could break even if my father could. Extreme emotion could make people drop them, but as you were probably right in saying they didn't have much of a relationship, putting Wyatt in mortal peril wouldn't do it. Unless...

"Do you think Snape is straight?" I blurted out, thinking deeply.

I laughed at your question a little. "What?" I turned around, looking at you.
"How did that just pop in to your head?" Smiling, while taking some bubbles in my hand, smaching them in your face.
I sat down squatting, my chin and hands on the bathtub edge. "What idea did you get?" Wrinkling my eyebrows as I looked at you curiously.

I laughed, blushing deeply. "Well someone needs to get inside Snapes head without him noticing. With the amount of mental shielding he has, it'll have to come down before someone can slip inside, as although it could be broken with force, that's not the ideal scenario. And as heightened emotions cause people to drop their mental shields, I figured if Snape actually gets laid for the first time in a decade..."

I explained, still extremely pink.

I dwelled on what you said. "Well, it makes sense. And it's a good idea."
Shrugging. "But if he were straight, we both know he won't sleep with you, he is not dumb." I said.
"And well, if he is gay." I swallowed. "I'm not really up for having sex with Snape." I laughed at the thought.
"So what and who were you thinking of?" Taking my hand down in the water, touching your thigh.

I looked at you incredulously. As if Snape would sleep with me, and as if I'd want to sleep with him. I couldn't help but grin at the sarcastic response my father gave, even as him using our bond sent shivers down my spine. "We - by which I mean I - could organize for him extremely drunk, which would make slipping into his mind easier."

I burst out laughing at the suggestion of you sleeping with Snape. "Yeah... I don't think so Eric."

I bent my leg slightly so it poked out the water to give you better access to it, and hummed in thought.

"It would be far easier to get him drunk, I will admit, even if it'd probably be less effective."

Massaging your leg . Going from your thigh and down to your calf, then back again.
"Well, we need to it a way we make sure we don't fail. And that's the most effective."
I cleared my throat. Being lost in thought for a while.
"Maybe he has a weakness for Wyatt's mother?" I shrugged.

I frowned. The most effective would of course be best, but the practicalities of the situation made it difficult.

"Perhaps, but he might also despise her. And it'll be difficult to keep her under the imperous curse while entering his mind, but I suppose a love potion at the right moment might prove just as effective."

So it was find out who Wyatts mother was, track her down, break into her mind to see their relationship, lure Severus out, get her to sleep with him to lower his mental shields, slip inside and see where his allegiance lay. Even going over it in my mind it seemed like a lot of work and a lot of things that could go wrong. Still, it'd probably work.

Touching your thigh. "Well, it makes more sense if he doesn't like her or just has a normal relationship with her."
"Since well, nobody knows Wyatt is his son, then probably his mother and Snape doesn't have a good relationship. Because nobody knows about them. They can't see each other that often at least." I sighed, this felt hopeless. Maybe it was good to sleep on it?
Well, anyway we didn't want to make Snape suspicious, that was the most important thing of all.
Playing with the foam in the bath. All your ideas were good, but we had to plan it well. We couldn't make any mistakes.

I nodded "Severus has never given any indication of having any sort of interest, and has always turned down advances from various women at these parties. So maybe he does have some secret thing going on with somebody, although it'd make sense to hide it, given that whoever it is it would cause problems for his position."

I laughed a little as you played with the bubbles and placed a few on your nose to lighten the mood.

I smiled as you out bubbles on my nose. Kissing you hard on your lips.
"You are soon going to be a raisin." Throwing some water in your face.
Standing up, just looking at you with a smirk.

I kissed you back deeply, sitting up slightly to do so although I gasped in mock outrage at the water you'd splashed in my face. Grinned as I splashed you back, it spraying your chest slightly.

"And do you like raisins?" I jokingly asked, smirking lightly.

Jumped back as the water hit me. I snorted and chuckled.
"Hmm, they are sweet." Smirking back at you.
Held your chin as I kissed you again. Starting to make out with you.
It was hard to stand here, when I knew you were naked. But I respected you, so I didn't try anything.

I chuckled with you and wrapped my arms around your neck, the water trailing down the back of your clothes as I kissed you. It was a shame this bathtub was quite small, but I supposed you hadn't wanted to appear presumptuous by summoning one for a pair. I gently pulled you closer as I slid towards you, the water deep enough to just cover my chest, although the water bobbed near my collarbone.

I held my hands on each side of the bathtub, so I wouldn't fall into it. Because it had been extremly close, as your weight around my neck dragged me a little down. Also it came as a surprise when you held around my neck, so I almost dived into the tub.
I smirked beneath the kiss. I let my one hand be free, so I hold you for support. I leaned you down to the tub as I were bending my neck, so you could relax. Almost falling in, I took my other hand back on the edge. It was wet and slippery.

I watched you with keen interest, a slight smirk on my face as you leaned over me, kissing me again. I laughed gently between our kisses, running a hand through your hair, droplets getting stuck in it. I wanted your hands all over me, wanted you to fall into this bath despite knowing it probably wasn't big enough and would likely flood the bathroom. Breaking off slightly, I tried to clear my head as I kissed your cheek. There was stuff that needed to be done, appearances that should be made... even if this was far more tempting.

I moaned. It was so slippery, that my hand fell into the tub. Touching your waist, your hip. My sweater getting wet and heavy by it being soaked in water. Taking my hand over your throat, not holding too hard. Feeling my fingers down your throat, to your collarbone. Kissing your lips, then kissing down your neck. My arm was getting tired of holding myself up. And my neck was getting heavier.

My breath hitched at your moan, and at your hand wrapped around my throat. I arched my neck back and let out a moan of my own as you kissed down it. Taking my arms away from your neck, I took them to the bottom of your sweater, running my hands under it. Wondering how far you wanted to take this, so I paused slightly in taking it off, the question written in my eyes as I looked at you.

I was getting hard, but I had to keep it my pants. Needed to show that I wasn't just a horny teenage boy.
Sighing, and kissing you once more. "Not now." I said disappointed. Letting go of you and standing up.
"We got things to do." I said as I started to walk out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back