• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I sighed through my nose, running my other hand through my hair. Trying to relinquish the anger I felt whenever I thought of her.

"It has certainly peaked my father's interest, so I could always find out more. It isn't too hard to follow people."

I took your hand and dragged you up. Our bodies standing against each other.
Taking my hand on your waist, the other one on your hip. Standing so close to your face that I was breathing on you.
Standing there just teasing you.

I chuckled slightly as I wrapped my arms around your waist. Glad for the classes that had left the courtyard empty.

"It would seem you have some other ideas than going to class."

I teased lightly, moving a fraction closer to you.

"Hmm maybe." I blinked and smirked.
Suddenly I heared someone coming and I moved around.
It was Wyatt, he was just passing by. He looked quite angry or upset, not easy to know which. Looked like he was headed to the dungeons. Maybe to meet Snape?

I tilted my head, glancing towards him and I made sure to look a mixture of embarrassed, annoyed and disappointed. I frowned slightly and whispered in your ear.

"Severus is high up in the death eaters, higher up than your grandfather. Maybe he's so hostile because he feels he's entitled to me due to his fathers standing."

I suggested to you. I wouldn't put it past him, after all Malfoy seemed to think that I should date him just because he was pure blooded and his parents were high up.

"I don't know. The whole situation seems complicated." I shrugged.
"The question that I'm wondering most about is who is his mother and is Snape really his dad." I sighed after looking after Wyatt.
I looked back at you, hugging your closer. Kissed you on the cheek, bowed my head so it was in your neck.

I smiled as I hugged you, although I was deep in thought. Sighing, I bristled as I asked my father for an image of Severus when they first met, and he obliged. Picturing Wyatt in my mind... they really did look similar. If they weren't related it was a seriously weird coincidence, as Severus looked like Wyatt after drinking a small lake of gin. Which probably wasn't too far from the truth.

Ignoring the shivers that went up and down my spine, I thanked him. Still, that didn't answer who his mother was.

"I could follow him, see what he and Severus have to say to each other."

I suggested quietly. Severus didn't know I could shift into a snake, and it was far easier to follow somebody as a snake than as a known person.

"Yeah, you could try." I said.
"I think Snape is having a class tough. Maybe Wyatt is sneaking into his office." I shrugged.
Kissed your forhead, it was nice just standing like this. It made me calm.

I smiled and kissed your cheek, asking what you were going to do while I followed Wyatt. Surely you wouldn't be planning in coming with me... right? I summoned up a map of the school, but rather than being an ordinary map, it showed the pipework.

I laughed. "I could go to class maybe. Haven't really attended a lot of those." I snorted.
"Or do you want me to wait for you, in case something happens?" I cleared my throat.

I shook my head "I'll be fine, I'll just leap out of a window or something if I get in trouble."

I snorted lightly, trailing the pipework. Why did it have to be pipes? I can't imagine they got cleaned much, and I almost cringed thinking about it.

"You can prepare me a hot bath for when I return if you like. I'll likely stink to high heaven."

I smiled and rested my head back on your shoulder.

"We'd best get going, otherwise we'll miss all the interesting gossip."

I said quietly to you, smirking slightly.

I nodded and kissed you on the cheek, saying I'd be in the order of order bathroom in one hour before leaving towards the school.

Sitting in class, trying to act normal. I was a bit nervous about you.
I knew you were good, and you would probably get away with it. But anyway, we were talking about Snape, and his son.
I didn't thought we would get all the answers just by making you listen once. It wasn't like they automatically were going to tell all their secrets. But maybe we could found out what Wyatt was up to, and who he was working for. What side he was on. It was exciting, it felt nice that you and me had something together, like partners in crime. Even you were doing all the job right now.
I sighed. Just staring out in the air, when Professor McGonagall snapped my fingers with her wand.
"Ouch," I said quietly as I jumped. Had been so in my own thoughts that I didn't realise what was happening around me.
I smiled a nervous smile at her. She wrinkled her eyebrows and forehead.
"I want you to listen to me. Not daydream in my class." She snapped at me. My classmates laughed, I just rolled my eyes and nodded at her. "I'm sorry Professor McGonagall. I will listen from now." I swallowed and leaned back relaxed in my chair.
Continued to be in my own thoughts, but was keeping a watch on what was going on in class. Trying to look like I was listening at her. And I kept doing this to the very end of the class.

I hissed lightly at the stench of the pipes, and tried to remember my way to his office. Right, forward, down a slope slightly, left, forward and then I should be right above his office. I had to recount these instructions to myself several times before I managed to get it right, but I did eventually. I hid behind a grate in the ceiling as I watched Wyatt rampage through his office, obviously looking for something.

"Stupid father, where would he have hidden it?" He growled, which immediately confirmed one bit of information. He was indeed Snapes son then. Taking this piece of information, I watched him carefully as he took some papers out of a draw, reading them before making adjustments. This was apparently what he needed to do as he soon left, leaving me watching an empty room. Deciding yo take my chances, I nudged the gate open with my nose, and shifted back, the pipework barely big enough to fit me. Scowling, I duplicated the files and took one set with me, shifting back to get back to the bathroom.

Unfortunately, I got slightly lost on the way there, meaning I was late, even if not by much. I slithered out of a pipe, covered in grime and general mess as I shifted back.

I drained the bathtub with hot steaming water. Not too hot so you would burn yourself, but perfect.
Looking at my watch. Playing with my hair and leaning on the bathtube while waiting.
I started whistling, that I totally sucked doing. But I continued doing it as I was getting inpatient and bored.
Would lie if I said I wasn't a little worried about you.

I walked in, scowling as I was caked in filth although I smiled as I saw you and a bath.

"I got-" I hissed, before realising I was still talking in parseltongue. I cleared my throat, coughing slightly.

"I have some information for you." I said, rolling my shoulders and neck. Being a snake was all well and good, until you had to shift back and your muscles began protesting. I handed you some documents, which I hadn't read yet but I'd guarded against the grime that covered me.

"Thank you." I smiled. Wrinkling my nose as you spelled horrible.
I laughed. "I'm not going to touch you before you have cleaned yourself." Teasing you a little.
I looked down at the documents. Before reading them I looked at you.
"The reason you took these?" I looked quizzically at you. It was not because I wasn't pleased you had taken them, I just wanted to know before I read them why these were so important.

I laughed "I don't blame you, but next time you can be the one to crawl through water pipes if you want. It's not much fun."

I turned away from you as I peeled off my clothes, them having to be stuck to me. "Wyatt was looking for them, and he made edits to them before putting them back. I haven't read them yet though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back