• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello all! I’m itching for a Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts/Wizard World universe RP! I umm. I have two somewhat possible characters in mind for myself that I have listed below..I’d like to play one or the other but if we need both in fine doing both. Im open to world building and anything else really! As far as rp preferences, I’d prefer longer posts. Certainly at least 5 sentences.. but I understand that writers block happens as well.

Young/student:
Female
Name:Greer
House: Hufflepuff
May be deaf, hard of hearing or mute. Doesn’t have to be if you’re not comfortable with it though. When In class they either have a pair of enchanted small gloves that preform sign language on the desk in front of them, or a quill that transcribes.

Adult/maybe professor maybe not?:
Female
Name: Claire
Face and voice claim: Caitriona Balfe
May be hard of hearing. Doesn’t have to be if you’re not comfortable with it though. If it’s okay and we mutually agree on it, I think she’ll have a bowtruckle or other tiny magical creature hidden in her clothing that taps morsecode for her in certain situations.

Last edited:
(stumbles due to bumping against her) Oh, goodness! I'm so, so, sorry! Please, forgive me!

(approaches her) A-are you alright? Can I help you...?

(stumbles due to bumping against her) Oh, goodness! I'm so, so, sorry! Please, forgive me!
Oh! Goodness I’m so sorry! Are you alright? (She asks, hands spread to ensure balance has been restored.. and just Incase either party were to stumble again) :o

(looks around, avoiding her stare) M-My name is Katherine...

I... I am alright. Thank you.

Oh, Gods... I,m making such a fool of myself! (bows her head) F-Forgive me!

(thinks of any way to avoid a situation) I'm sorry... I-I must go now... (attempts to leave)

(Eyebrow raise) you’re fine. No harm no foul. Are you by chance interested the above rp..?
I am.

E..err.. alright. I’m not keepin you here if you don’t wanna be. Umm. Hope you have a pleasant day. (Awkwardly stands there alone watching the sole interacting fleet foot away apparently..?)

E..err.. alright. I’m not keepin you here if you don’t wanna be. Umm. Hope you have a pleasant day. (Awkwardly stands there alone watching the sole interacting fleet foot away apparently..?)
(stops) Well...I suppose we could talk, if it isn't an inconvenience...?

S-sure! It's okay!
Are you familiar with the subject and how most people write..? I prefer book format myself. Normal actions written as if it were in a book. Talking in quotes and what not. I have the ideas for my character in the initial post. I’m all ears for any plots and any one else to join who’d like.

Are you familiar with the subject and how most people write..? I prefer book format myself. Normal actions written as if it were in a book. Talking in quotes and what not. I have the ideas for my character in the initial post. I’m all ears for any plots and any one else to join who’d like.
Yes, I'm familiar with all of that. Are we... following canon in this RP? At any given time?

If possible, could it be canon starting at the 4th book in the series? It's my favorite one. (:
Um if you'd like to do that we'd possibly need to do a 1x1? I think this particular search is for groups, so multiple people would need to eventually need to agree on that for a plot.

Yeah I'm fine with starting in year 4, I guess my question is how would the Triwizard tournament would work

Yeah I'm fine with starting in year 4, I guess my question is how would the Triwizard tournament would work
We could start this rp right when the 4th year starts, before the Triwizard Tournament? Then we can let those events unfold just like they should happen or would you prefer an AU of the 4th year?

Umm. Maybe. We can do the tournament but. Like. It’s at a different time than *the* tournament that happened canonically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back