• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheOneNoOneEverChooses

Secrets of the Universe
I'm going to keep this brief. My work speaks for itself. If you want to take a gambit and message me for further details, be my guest.

• Your experience with roleplay and how long you have been roleplaying.

I've been writing for a little over 10 years, so, I'm seasoned. But not in the way Soldier Boy says his older women are....ew. (The Boys reference!)

• What interests do you have within roleplay, such as genre or settings?

I'm mainly interested in fandom based roleplays.

• What interests do you have outside of roleplay; such as a hobby?

Cooking! Reading! Beetle Fighting!

• Why did you decide to join RpNation?

The past roleplay sites I've been on, their wells have dried up and now I'm just eager to find new fresh creativity out there. Honestly, it's exhausting writing out paragraphs of the introduction to reply to someone's thread in the vain hopes they'll be interested, showcasing your creativity and literary competence, only to bold-face be ignored!

Or for something silly, two truths and a lie.
    I'm female.
    I love pasta.
    I'm into decorative dildos.

---------------

HARRY POTTER x DC (Detective Comics)

(I've got a lot of ideas for this one roleplay and frankly, you don't even need to know anything about DC for this to work.)

Now, let's get down to brass tax. Here's what's been on my mind lately. Young Dumbledore. Yes. Young Dumbledore from Fantastic Beasts. Now, I know this doesn't at first sound appealing but you might end up liking the intended story. Now, everyone loves Jude Law, he did a fantastic portrait of a young Dumbledore who made many mistakes and throughout his whole life spent recounting those mistakes in an endless living purgatory. Arguably, this could be what the French like to call..."Being Alive". Such an influential figure throughout the canon deserves a happier ending, don't you think? Deserve a second chance. Perhaps this time, in this AU, he'll choose his actions more wisely.

Albus Dumbledore is a man, he's not exactly how he portrays himself. Most of his life was spent hiding his shortcomings and keeping Harry alive until the opportune time to sacrifice him like a pig to the slaughter. But, say, another magic user with potential as great as his own challenged his perceptions and ultimately this person coming into his life changed his destiny. And, ergo, changed the way he chose to act in various situations involving Harry and friends?

This is the story of a young lady whose accidental relocation to the Wizarding World caused a series of events that would shatter their world's destinies.I bet you're wondering how is Dumbledore young Jude Law in this situation. Well, that's easy. We've seen Polyjuice Potion. And if that old gimmick is too clichè then perhaps a rare item or potion prepared by our limey potions master would suffice? Dumbledore's history dictates that he knows those born with impressive power who've brushed elbows with him on the path of life tended to turn out rather...chaotic. Not evil, well, depends on your definition of evil. Grindelwald was an exceptional wizard who did great things – terrible, yes, but great.

Depending on which side "won the war", History is Written by Victors, as they say. So, it entirely depends on who specifically is speaking of Grindelwald that defines the tone and manner in which he's spoken of. Albus' opinions on the matter would prove to be imperative to the narrative. And would no doubt drudge up an extremely emotionally turbulent part of his life that still haunts him to this day. But, having someone there to help you overcome your inner suffering is a vital part of change. And we never stop changing, not even moment to moment.

Personally, I find it's easier to discuss things with someone who might at least somewhat understand your situation. Considering it's Zatanna Zatara, another highly skilled magical practitioner, who somehow ends up magically appearing in his world by unknown means, against her will. So, she's kind of stuck there. In Hogwarts. In their World. She was bound to get to know him. And that's where the "Young Dumbledore" comes in. He doesn't know if he can trust her! She literally appeared in the middle of his heavily warded office! And then proceeded to do everything you should not do, and of course, now he doesn't fucking trust her! So he has to go behind her back and introduce himself as someone else, disguised as his younger self, outside of school grounds, and kind of coerce her into trusting this fabricated persona so he can deduce if she's going to be a long-term problem.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back