• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter AU based on Draco's childhood!

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hi! I'm semi-lit roleplayer, coming up on two years of experience! I just joined here, so bear with me!

I'm looking for a literate, or semi-literate partner to write an AU with! This AU is based on Draco Malfoy's childhood, and is VERY out there! Just a warning!~ ⚠~ so if you're strict when it comes to cannon, this is certainly not for you!

I would prefer if you keep a consistent five to seven lines for each response, longer is of course better, but if you're putting in effort I'll be fine! Typos are not a problem (we all make mistakes XD) but text talk is a big no-no with me. I'm looking for fluff and romance, or platonic, but not smut!

My main ships with Draco are: Drarry, and dramione, but I'm not fussy.

I'm going to be writing for Draco, and have a starter pre-made. You're welcome to play any cannon character you want (Harry or Hermione preferred), but I will accept OC's if you have an in-depth bio.

The ability to play multiple characters would certainly be a plus, but is not needed. This is meant to be long term, so if you're interested, please contact me on here! I am willing to change platforms. I apologize for the length! Have a lovely day/evening!^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back