• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

harry potter anyone? [all plots open]

Annanas

Hey there, I'd love to do a 1x1 Harry Potter roleplay. I would consider myself as a detailed writer, and can write anything from 1 to 4 paragraphs. If you want to roleplay with me, you should definitely be active which means at least 3-4 answers a week, and of course you should have read the Harry Potter books, and come up with own ideas and stuff. I don't want to plot everything by myself! So, coming to my ideas:

• [1] [taken] Draco and Hermione were never supposed to be getting along well with each other, she being a Gryffindor, and him being a pure-blooded Slytherin. Yet, during their fifth year, they have to do a project together in potions, and even if they hate each other to death at the beginning, they will soon learn that they have more in common than they ever thought. [alternative ending]
  • [2] Neville has been in love with Luna for quite a long time, but Luna never really noticed that even though he was always trying to approach her and to gain her attention. Yet, after the war, he confesses his feelings, and she is taken by complete surprise. All of the 'fighters' are allowed to reapeat their last year at Hogwarts, and now, both of them do not only have to work for good grades, but also need to talk about what is going to happen. Because everything is a bit awkward right now since Luna has never really been bothered by things like love. [alternative ending]
  • [3] Hugo and Lysander have been friends since their first year. They are as close as brothers, but things change as Lysander realizes he does not only have feelings for girls, but also for boys, specifically for his best friend. Well, he better finds another person to fall in love with, because his best friend is as straight as a line, or maybe not?

I hope you are interested in one of this plots. I'd love to play all of them out. Write me a pm, please! :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I haven't finished reading the books yet so you would have to play basically all the Harry Potter characters, BUT I'm willing to do a Harry Potter crossover with Hetalia. If your interested. My main character(s) would likely be England, Russia, America, Germany, north Italy, and maybe a few others.

planetic said:
Sorry, but I have no idea what Hetalia is :/
Drat, ok that's fine. But just so you know Hetalia is awesome and you should get into it. It's an anime where all the characters are personified countries.

Quite interested in Plot [ 1 ] :3

I've already read the Harry Potter series, obviously, but it's been... two or three years since I read it? I may need some refreshing about the specific details, like wand ingredients and other. Hope you don't mind!

On a side note, a new Harry Potter book is coming out : The Cursed Child, I'm really excited~ c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back