• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter 1x1?

Unique Username

~"I Learned That From The Pizza Man"~
Marauder's Era X OC: I'd like to both have an OC and we play each other's love interests. This can be MxM FxF or FxM.

Harry's Era X OC: Practically the same as above, only in Harry's time at Hogwarts. I am okay with Student and Professor relationships as long as the student is in their seventh year.

If you're interested PM me, or reply to this thread.

A couple rules:

If anything steamy happens, fade to black. I don't want to be banned from this site.

Cursing is acceptable, I just don't want to overdo it. Like: F*ck in every sentence is unacceptable.

I'm mainly into Casual-Descriptive, so keep it over five lines.

I'd prefer you use third person p.o.v, but if it's easy to understand you can use first person.

Don't try to make everything about your character. This roleplay must be two-sided

Last edited by a moderator:
SeverusX said:
Can you play Snape for me? I would prefer him, though I suppose I could do Draco, too.
I'd be happy to play Fred for you.
I actually love to play Snape. So there won't be a problem there.

By Marauder's Era, do you mean 'Harry's father and friends' time at Hogwarts?

I would LOVE to role play a Potter plot with you (: Care to discuss?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back