• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harley Quinn, At your service! ((DC/Marvel search))

KillerQuinn

Guaranteed to blow your mind..
Heya, Puddin!

I've been roleplaying Harley for about 6 years now, and have about 10 years of general roleplay experience. I'm looking for long term, literate, fairly active roleplay partners. The only things I ask is that you be fairly active (at least able to reply once or twice a week. I usually reply at least daily.) and have fairly good spelling/grammar. As far as limits and triggers, I dont have any. However, I'm certainly respectful of those who do! Just let me know about them beforehand. I prefer about a paragraph for response length, but as long as its more than a line or two, I'm flexible on that too.

Besides that, I'm not really one for tons of rules. Im suuuper friendly and i love ooc chatting and plotting. If you're not into ooc chatting thats alright, But i love to make friends! If you ever start to get bored or just dont like the way somethings going, just let me know! I'm more than willing to attempt to fix it!

Pairings I'm Craving:
(I'm willing to pair with just about anyone, Even Ocs. These are just cravings!)
-HarleyxJoker
-HarleyxDeadpool
-HarleyxBatman
-HarleyxDeadshot
-HarleyxIvy
-HarleyxFlash

Got another plot, pairing, or idea not listed? Just ask! ;) I'm very flexible.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back