• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You realize she was invisible the ENTIRE time right?" Peter asked looking at Alexis.
"I know but it just feels wrong to stare at her like that, knowing that..." she couldn't finish the sentence and went a bit red, again.

"You're all really going to need to overcome that if you want be heroes." Uncle Sam said flatly.
"I know, and I will......eventually."

She got a text from Suou.
Ugh class is so boring. WYD?
Alexis sat down again before responding. Training with my new mates. 1v1 style.
Wow that sounds really fun. You winning?
I'll tell you later. You should focus on your lessons if you want to survive in hero school.
Ugh, who are you, my mom?
Maybe. I'll text you later.

Last edited:
"thanks Aqua I tried." She said before going back to sitting next to her.
"Yea and thats why we're here to get better and become awsome heros" she happily said
"Yeah" She beamed at both Iris and Aqua, seemingly forgetting about everything that just happened.
Peter shrugged as he walked to the wall and stuck to it comfortably
"The way Peter and Iris went about their fight is pretty respectable. Kudos to both of you." Ryan says. "Aqua and Alexis both make fair points. You all did try, and it's that effort that will help everyone improve. You all got to see a glimpse of your ups and downs. Things that you did well and stuff that you can improve on."

"The way Peter and Iris went about their fight is pretty respectable. Kudos to both of you." Ryan says. "Aqua and Alexis both make fair points. You all did try, and it's that effort that will help everyone improve. You all got to see a glimpse of your ups and downs. Things that you did well and stuff that you can improve on."
"Very well said Ryan.."she replied with a smile

Alexis put her phone away "WE all did."
"Yea and thats why we're here to get better and become awsome heros" she happily said
She nods as the others speak.

Ao sat back down and read the magazine he picked up with little to no interest in its content at all.
Johnson returned with Damien. "Alright. Who wants to fight Ryan?" Uncle Sam asked.
"Why not ask Ryan who he wants to face" she said
"Just don't choose me. I think I'm out of it for the rest of the day." She said holding her sore ankles.

Johnson returned with Damien. "Alright. Who wants to fight Ryan?" Uncle Sam asked.
Ao sat back down and read the magazine he picked up with little to no interest in its content at all.

"Just don't choose me. I think I'm out of it for the rest of the day." She said holding her sore ankles.
"Same count me out, I have no interest in fighting Ryan especially with this arm. If anyone, Damien might want to fight him" he said

"Why not ask Ryan who he wants to face" she said

"Same count me out, I have no interest in fighting Ryan especially with this arm. If anyone, Damien might want to fight him" he said
Johnson stepped forward. "I volunteer to fight Ryan." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Hmm. Personally, I would rather fight him." Ryan says as he points at Uncle Sam. "But due to the unlikeliness of that happening, I shall accept your volunteering. Though, I am curious as to why you would want to fight me after you've already battled. Are you sure you're fit to compete?" He asks out of concern for Johnson's safety.

"Hmm. Personally, I would rather fight him." Ryan says as he points at Uncle Sam. "But due to the unlikeliness of that happening, I shall accept your volunteering. Though, I am curious as to why you would want to fight me after you've already battled. Are you sure you're fit to compete?" He asks out of concern for Johnson's safety.
"I'm good." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back