• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It was only for a second, but in the moment of impact, Ryan felt strange. He quickly shakes off the feeling as his electricity fades away. He offers his hand to help Johnson up. "Well fought. Thank you for the battle."
Johnson didn't take his hand. He had lost twice and both times given it everything he had. He was humiliated and upset with his sister. He stood up and walked out of the room. Class was over anyway and he was headed straight home.

His fist made contact. Johnson doubled.over. Still not completely back from his fight with Damien he didn't have anymore energy to fight. "I give! I give. You win."
It was only for a second, but in the moment of impact, Ryan felt strange. He quickly shakes off the feeling as his electricity fades away. He offers his hand to help Johnson up. "Well fought. Thank you for the battle."
Johnson didn't take his hand. He had lost twice and both times given it everything he had. He was humiliated and upset with his sister. He stood up and walked out of the room. Class was over anyway and he was headed straight home.
Iris frowned watching Johnson. She knew he wanted to win. She looked at Ryan. "Nice job....I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.." she said to the rest of her classmates.

Iris frowned watching Johnson. She knew he wanted to win. She looked at Ryan. "Nice job....I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.." she said to the rest of her classmates.
Ryan shakes his own hand as he watches Johnson walk off. He walks toward the rest of the class. "Thanks." He says to Iris. "See you tomorrow."

Ryan shakes his own hand as he watches Johnson walk off. He walks toward the rest of the class. "Thanks." He says to Iris. "See you tomorrow."
Johnson stopped at a vending machine and bought a soda.

Alexis stopped recording before gathering her things to go home. Since her ankles still hurt from her battle with Matthew, she had contacted her father ahead of time on the way back from the nurse's room to take her home.
"Nice Battle. You're stronger than I thought." She said to Ryan.

she nods and walks off. She saw Johnson at the vending machine. "You did your best Johnson...good job.." she looked down unsure if he was going to respond to her.
"Whatever." He said. "I don't even want to be a hero. No skin off my back." He said. Despite that he sighed sadly. "Why did you tell someone Iris? This was a big deal and you..." He stood up. "I really trusted you saying what I did. And I only told you because I slipped up. I thought you'd understand I didn't want people knowing... And you just... Spat on my face."

Alexis stopped recording before gathering her things to go home. Since her ankles still hurt from her battle with Matthew, she had contacted her father ahead of time on the way back from the nurse's room to take her home.

"Nice Battle. You're stronger than I thought." She said to Ryan.
"Thanks. So are you." Ryan says as he puts on his backpack. "I was hoping everybody here would have something interesting that they'd bring to the table in combat. Looks like I was right."

"Thanks. So are you." Ryan says as he puts on his backpack. "I was hoping everybody here would have something interesting that they'd bring to the table in combat. Looks like I was right."
"Well, I wouldn't call my techniques interesting, but other than that, everyone's battle's were interesting."

"Whatever." He said. "I don't even want to be a hero. No skin off my back." He said. Despite that he sighed sadly. "Why did you tell someone Iris? This was a big deal and you..." He stood up. "I really trusted you saying what I did. And I only told you because I slipped up. I thought you'd understand I didn't want people knowing... And you just... Spat on my face."
"It's not whatever. I know you wanted to win.." she said. "I was sad okay. I ran into Matthew and he asked me what was wrong. "

"And you just couldn't stop from answering could you?" He asked shaking his head. "Doormat."
Hearing him call her a doormat she frowned her powers flickered a bit making her go invisible for a second before returning to normal. "Im sorry.."

Hearing him call her a doormat she frowned her powers flickered a bit making her go invisible for a second before returning to normal. "Im sorry.."
He sighed. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't call you a doormat." He said. "But I'm done. You're on your own. I'm dropping out."

"Right. Even if you're not interested or impressed by what you can do, there's always someone who is." He said. "Plus, you got to see what you did well and what you could improve on."
"Right. And my mistakes will allow me to learn from them and improve."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back