• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hallows Calling - Horror themed RP

Rhythm Writer

Master of Music and the Arts
Horror Rp

"I didn't do it. I swear. I didn't do it god dammit!"

"Calm down, just answer our questions. What happened last night?"

"My daughter, where is she? Is she okay? Where is my daughter..."

"Sir, she's dead. Someone shot her last night. Do you have any idea who this was?"

"No. NO. NO!"

"Calm down! It's going to be alright."

"Oh no. Oh no. This is bad, this is really bad. I have to get out of here. GET ME OUT OF HERE."

"Whoa, slow down. Drop the gun. We don't want anyone to get hurt. Calm down, sir. Please."

"I killed her. I KILLED HER. Now she's coming to kill me. But no, I won't let her. Haha, NO! I WON'T LET YOU KILL ME SCARLET."

"Sir! Put the gun down n-"

"Wha-What was that? I heard a gun shot."

"The man shot himself. He's dead."

6 weeks ago a man shot and murdered his own daughter. The reasons unknown, but likely because he blamed her for the death of his wife, who died giving birth to the girl. After 7 years, he probably decided he couldn't handle it, and along with the alcohol consumption taking affect, he shot her.

After 24 hours, the man turned himself in. He said she was going to kill him, that the girl was following him after she had died. To prevent himself from being murdered by the young girl, he shot himself.

"I didn't do it daddy, I swear! Please forgive me."

th

The man was just crazy right? Well, there is reason to believe that maybe he wasn't so crazy. Over these last 6 weeks there have been 47 reports of suicide. These victims all reported supposedly seeing a little girl repeatedly saying the same phrase over and over.

This started to affect just one small town and was treated like a hoax or prank. But then reports began to quickly spread across the state and the country.

This is where you come in. The best ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from around the world here to put an end to this. But it won't be easy, for this is only a small part of a larger problem that is yet to come. Evil undead hordes, mass blackouts, and more horrific events await.

Do you have what it takes to put an end to this madness?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the thread is up and ready, I'm thinking about starting it soon too. So head over there and post your CS if you are interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back