• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ari

3e664e1b2abfeb640f0e1453f3f8fd7a9d1e4418.jpg
tumblr_static_-518314431-content_640_v2.jpg
Plot:
Welcome to Halloweentown! Founded in the 1800s by a group of witches, Halloweentown is a realm that serves as a recluse for creatures and supernatural beings outcasted from human society. While it originally only housed witches and wizards, around 30 years ago, Halloweentown began accepting all sorts of creatures, from vampires and werewolves, to mutants and zombies. Anyone who was being hunted or interrogated by humans in the mortal world was accepted here, so long as they had access to the portal on Halloween night. For a few hours, creatures of Halloweentown will be able to return to the mortal world if they choose (those it's very, very rare that anyone does), and creatures from the mortal world who have been waiting to seek haven in Halloweentown will have their chance. Once the clock strikes midnight, the portal vanishes until next year.

This year, a group of rebellious Halloweentown teens find themselves on their way to the portal, curious to see what life in the mortal world really is like. Deep in the woods of the small town of Fallon, Washington, the portal will open up, and the teens will have a chance to explore the mortal's version of Halloween for a few hours. As long as they make it back to the portal by midnight, it will be a no harm, no foul situation, right? Sure, as long as they don't lead any curious humans to the portal too...

Info:
Hey there! Thanks for checking out this little blurb of an interest check. The story would revolve around a small group of Halloweentown teenagers who venture off into the mortal world on Halloween evening. They would get into some trouble and fun, and probably end up at some big Halloween party being hosted by one of the mortal teens in town. One thing leads to another, and while they make it back to the Halloweentown portal in time, they end up leading a group of the mortal partygoers to the portal too. Once the portal seals up, the mortals are trapped in Halloweentown, possibly for an entire year... but that estimate sounds better than the more realistic one, which entails them being killed for stepping foot inside a world purposely created to escape mortals.

If you think you'd enjoy writing in this story, drop a comment below with whether you'd like to play a moral teen or a Halloweentown teen (if so, what species), the gender you would prefer to play, and how long you typically write in roleplays (do you drop out after a few weeks, months, etc. What's the longest you've committed to one?). There will be a set amount of roles for each so I can't guarantee admissions, but a headcount would be helpful. The roleplay will require 2-3 paragraph minimums per post, with at least 1 post every 3 days. I'm looking for people who can be committed to a story, so if you think you'll be over your Halloween fix once November 1st rolls around, this may not be for you ;). While there will obviously be fantasy elements to this story, it will be set in modern times and I want there to be a fair balance between the two aspects. Supernatural characters and creatures are welcome, of course, but I may not approve every type if they seem to be overly powerful or out of place in the story.

I’d love to play a mortal teen if you don’t mind! I prefer to write females but am up for doubling as a male if it helps! Often for roleplays, I try to remain for a few months though things are open to change due to my schedule. That said, I’ll try to be as active as I can be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back