• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hallo fellow hoomans

Disgustingtrash

Hey, I explain myself a lot and apologize a bunch. I love anime, manga, and manhwa. I’ve loved writing for quite some time. I’m not really sure how to describe my writing style, but lately I’ve been doing it in third person and trying to improve the length ^~^ I’ve been roleplaying for about four years now, but I for sure need to improve. This is my first time going on an actual website for roleplaying, so forgive my etiquette if it isn’t quite right yet. For genres my favorite are stuff more on the dark side, like horror especially psychological. I also prefer fantasy because it allows much more creativity and escape from the real world. I like 1-2 sentences at the very least more is encouraged but not mandatory (starters must be 3-4 at the very least and of course I encourage for you to write more than that.) I prefer the other character to be male, but female and other gender identities are definitely welcome. Sense I like dark stuff, I tend to have a lot of dark stuff surrounding my characters, so tell me if anything is too much for you and I should stop. For the other person, I like characters who are heavily on the good or bad side, not really neutral characters as much as well. I also should mention I strictly play male characters with some exceptions which I’ll explain if you ask. For now that is all I can think of, but if you want I can show you my RP Comfort Meme.

HELLO!!!! Everything you've said aligns with me, I only play male or nb. I am addicted to manga and the macabre, first time on a serious rp site. Please message me! I'd love to hash out a story with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back