• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hail the Greeks! MxM Parings!

Jupitersmoon

Gambler and Rambler
Hello there! You may call me Blue, currently I'm looking for a partner who's willing to play with some Greek mythos! I'm talking about demigod princes, full scale wars, mythical monsters, and let's not leave out tragic destinies! All the wonderful ingredients to a proper Ancient Greek setting!

First thing though, a little about me!
•As I said before, call me Blue!
•I'm over 18 and live in CT time zone though I'm on late at night.
•I tend to write in 3rd person, past tense, multi paragraph structure (Anywhere from 2-15 but I'm looking for a more, laid back 2-4 paragraphs or maybe 2-6)
•A sucker for dark, angsty themes with romance.
•Flexible with all sorts of characters!
•Pretty much no limits except for a few which can be discussed

I'm looking for someone to play MxM pairings, romance and all that with it as well. Anyways though, onto plots!

Her face launched a thousand ships, sending many a men to their doom. Though this time, something's different. As the Greeks break down the infamous Trojan gates they are met with not a city but a hellscape of monsters and labyrinth like walls with dangerous traps throughout. It seems the God's seemed more then a little eager to tip the scale of war and have turned Troy into a maze from which monsters lurk and dangers are just around the corner. In the center? Helen herself. Now the Greeks must find a way to battle through the maze and reach her, each day as more dangerous then the last as they push on. Though it seems the God's were not too unfair as each time the Greek soldiers retreat back to their camp and return, they find themselves where they left off. As Greek's force themselves to deal with this strange problem, two rival princes find themselves not being rivals anymore as the war has forced them together.

It's said the person your fated to be with is attached to you by an invisible red string, no matter how far you go or what you do, the string always leads you back to them. Prince Calix has been admired since birth, descendant of Zeus and the offspring of Aphrodite, he's the most adored demigod in all of Greece or so it would seem. With parents for Gods that invites a certain amount of trouble into your life. Some are not happy with the past treatment of the Gods and seek revenge. And what better way then to slay a God's child? Posing as someone who has pledged themselves into servitude, someone seeking revenge targets the prince. Fate has an odd way of keeping people together and the lines between love and hate are blurred.

They've been together since they were children, one a Prince and the other an exile, a disowned prince because of the crime he had committed accidentally at such a young age, blood already staining his hands. Despite this, the two have always been together, charging into battle and lute practices together. Though fate seems to have other, less happy plans for the two. A war brewing at the borders, ill prophecies speaking of cruel destinies, and meddlesome gods send the two on a battle front in which the likes of Greece has never seen. A war with no end in sight unless the proper sacrifices can be made.

If your interested PM or reply down here, I rp on email and on here but email is preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back