• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Crow hissed in pain, trying to pull himself away again. “I already told you, I don’t know anything else! That’s all she told me! That’s all I found out!”

"You talked to her for ten minutes and all you managed to find out was that she may have had a troubled past?" The Interigator said and then drew the x on his left cheek after all. The interigation was nearly over, clearly Crow was useless in this way.

“That’s all. I. Found. Out.” he emphasized each word. “And you’re not getting anything else. I’ve tried, she won’t tell anything.”

"Fine" the interigator said and then left only for more gards to come in and grab him taking hin still topples back to his cell where he was thrown in. Annabelle was still on her side but sat up and tried to move twords him only for her cell to be entered and her to be grabbed. While one gard held her the other grabed her right arm and snapped her wrist, then her arm, then pressed on her cheek until an odd sound was herd and her face exploded in even more pain. The pain from her arm and her face was so much she didn't even realize her shirt had been lifted and a knife produced until it cut into her fresh scraping bone then they dropped her and left, leaving her pathetically curld up on the ground. The gards then left leaving Annabelle and Crow alone except for the camera's.

“Annabelle? Please say something! Anything!” he reached through the bars, managing to touch her good arm. “Please, wake up. Say something. Anything, just please don’t leave me!”

Annabelle spit out some blood and said "It hurts" in a weak voice then "I am definitely not asleep, it hurys to much for that...how about you, did thay hurt you?"

“No, not really.” he sighed. “Just, try to stay awake okay? We’re gonna get out of this, I promise you that.”

Annabelle gave a weak node of her head and tried to sit up but failed the first time for her second attempt she just pushed herself over to him more using her Leger amd shoulder then lay curled up facing him right next to the bars. "What happened?" She asked him after resting like that for a fer minutes, her eyes where closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back