• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“I’m Crow.” he was in awe of her kindness. He had basically just tortured her, why was she comforting him? He needed to get out of there. Cameras everywhere. They’d see and they- they would torture him too.

"If thay ask say I hand a panic atack and you where keeping me from passing out. Please, can you ask to be my handler? I trust you" she looked down embarrassed she hardly know him but she felt safe with him dispite of what had happened in the room.

“I can’t lie. They’ll know. They can tell.” he sniffled. “I can only do so much but I’ll try.” Crow wiped his eyes and stepped away. “I-I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Annabelle nodded at him, as soon as he stepped away the shaking began again "it won't be a lie" she said quietly hoping her hears. Then she waited, instead of being brought back to he cell however thay brought her to a lab room and strapped her down again. Then thay ran tests on her for hours, she puked up bits of reports like "werewolf" and "Omaega" and "Half breed" when she was finaly taken back to her cell she was exhausted and passed out emeodielty in the corner.

“You think this is funny?! You think you can defy me, brat?! You’re nothing but a coward!” Sergeant yelled. Every sentence was punctuated with a sharp blow, whether it was by body or weapon. “I’m sorry....I’m sorry.....” Crow put his hands up to protect his face. “Don’t apologize weakling!”

Crow was thrown in the cell beside hers, barely conscious.

It took hours for Annabelle to wake up but when she did the first thing she noticed was the cell next to her was occupied, she was confused then she realised who it was and she stared to cry again, she never used to cry, "Crow, Crow I'm sorry. Crow please say something, please be ok, please. This is my fault I'm sorry"

Crow lifted his head. The entire left side of his face was bruised, his eyes were filled with unshed tears. There was blood soaking through his sweater, he looked more pale than normal. “Oh, hi....”

Annabelle reached her hand through the bar trying to reach him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She couldn't quite reach him but she was trying she presses her self against the bars tri try and reach for him, she managed to just brush his hand and she tried to grab it so she could gently pull him closer. She wanted to comfort him like her had her and like they had comforted each other. She was favouring her left arm as it was fill of needle Mark's and was tender.

“I-It’s n-not your f-fa-fault.” Crow pulled himself a bit closer. He let his head rest against the bars. The metal was cool again his skin which felt a bit warmer than usual. “I did what I had to. I lied.” he coughed. “I didn’t want them to hurt you.”

"What did you tell them that made them angry?" She was holding his hand and with her other she put her cold fingers against his cheek trying to help soothe him. "I don't want you hurt eather you make me feel safe, I don't want you to have to leave me" she was debating about telling him what she was now that she knew.

“I can’t even remember now....” he closed his eyes. “All that matters is you’re okay.” he added, smiling painfully. Crow was tired. So tired and in pain. “Th-This may just be a guess b-but I th-think I’ve been stabbed.”

"You think you've been stabbed?" She slipped back into lifeguard mode and said "Let me see" and she pulled up his shirt and saw the wound, it went to the bone but it was clean and didn't hit anything, he was lucky. "As long as it didn't get infected you'll live though it wold be better of you got stitches" she told him. Then she whent and gently brushed his hair out of his face and started to sing to him. She didn't have the best vice but it was the though the counted. "I hurt ther was a secret cord that the peole played and it pleased ther lord, but you don't really care for music do you? Now it goes like this the axe the Pick, the Miner fall and the merchant lifts and the baffled knife composing Alleluia, alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia. Now your resolve was strong but you needed proof, and you saw her bathing in the surf her beauty and the sunlight over thiugh you. Now the tired you to her kitchen chare and she broke your helm and she cut your hair and from you lips the drew the Hallelujah, Alleluia, Alleluia..."

Crow relaxed, leaning up into her fingers a bit as they brushed back his hair. He was so tired, listening to her sing. It was beautiful to him, he’d only heard music once before in his life. He let himself slip away. Away from the pain. Away from exhaustion. To dreams.

Annabelle fell back to sleep to, knowing but not caring that of anyone saw they wild be used to force the other compliance. They where clearly each other's weakness' and Hidra preyed on weakness. Annabelle was later started awake my a gard infront of there cells laghing at him which attracted another Gard then another. Annabelle just just closed her eyes again and pretended to be oblivious.

Core didn’t wake up when she did. He felt awake but his eyes wouldn’t open. Everything felt sore and abused. His skin felt like it was on fire. Was there someone else there? Oh, the girl. He reached out for her, finding nothing but open air and cool metal.

Annabelle Felt Crow reach but her was two far forward, she handt moved. "I'm right here" she wisperd and reached growth the bars to put her hand on his leg. "I haven't moved but we have an audience now. They saw us asleep together, that means they will probably use us to force the other ti comply, you probably alredy knew that tough." Then she whent and grabed fir his hand "I'm still scared, bit its better when I'm with you"

"Look at the love birds" "ya, rumor was he betrayed us for her, now we know it was true" said two two of the gards, all of them where laghing at Annabelle and Crow who were cured up and all but clinging to each other. Annabelle shifted a little and said "Did you here me Crow? have an audience. They saw us asleep together, that means they will probably use us to force each other other to comply."

“H-Heard you.” Crow nodded. He coughed, shoulders shaking. There was no doubt he was in pain. One of the guards outside huffed. “Come on. Get him out of there.” he motioned to the cell. The other guard pulled Crow from the cell, dragging him outside. “Let’s see if the lovebirds will call for each other.”

Annabelle held Crows hand for as long as she could then let go only to crawl after him to the front of her cell where she pressed herself. "Please, he needs medical attention, he'll die if his would gets infected!" She cried and begged not wanting to lose her only source of comfort. The only response she got was One of the gards kicking her in the face with the soul of his boot. She was knocked back and the next thing she knew she tased blood and her face was wet not to mention in pain. She turned onto her side so face Where Crow had been taken and just layed there.
Crow was draged to a medical Room where his shirt and sweater where removed and he was straped to a table and his wound was cleaned and cotterised befoer he was left alone for a time then one of the chief interigators came in and asked point blank "What do you know about her?"

Crow sent the interrogator a harsh glare. “Whatever I do know, I won’t tell you.” he said defiantly. He knew pain and fear. He could handle what they threw at him. Temporarily at least.

"Vone of the gards accidentally broke her nose tell us what you know or the next broken bone on her wont be an accident" the interigator said as he drummed his fingers on Crows wrist. He had read Crows file, and knew tourture wold need to be excessive to be effective, somthing they couldn't risk woth him so week so thay where testing a theory instead.

“I don’t know any more than all of you. She may have a troubled past but I’m not sure.” he tried to move his arm away from the man. He knew they were going to threaten them with her. His weakness.

The interigator pulled out a felt tip pen and drew an X on Crows right wrist even though it had been the left he had taped on, what Crow probably didn't know was thay weren't going to hold back, thay where using him as an excuse to test her healing. If it whent wrong and she didn't heal completely thay didn't wasn't to risk her dominant hand. "What do you know about her" he asked again, the fact Crow knew who he was talking about was telling.

“I don’t know!” he repeated. “All I know is that she had a life, and you took her from it!” he struggled against his restraints again. “Those who have power should use it for those who don’t. For those good people who do, and those good people who don’t. Power shouldn’t go to people like you.”

The interigator snered and drew an X on the right for arm near the elbow, then was a out to draw one on Crows cheek bone then stoped and taped the back of the pen agesnt the newly cotterised wound instead "perhaps we should give the two of you matching wounds, something for you to share...Now, is there anything else you'd like to tell us? Or should we ask her instead?" He said the last part with a pout, mocking Crow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back