• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Haikyuu Roleplay Wanted! (Always open)

Teammom

Hi, sweethearts! I know I have other rps that aren't anime related and I'll get to those! I will! But, lately, I've been really craving a Haikyuu roleplay! It's really been keeping me from responding to other things! I've been rping as Hinata for years, and he's my main!

I'm looking for some cute roleplays! Tons of fluff and some angst!

My OTP is TsukiHina (Tsukishima/Hinata)!! I really love their dynamic and the potential softness and wholesomeness of their relationship! I'm really looking for a Tsukishima to my Hinata! I would love to play with a snarky and sweet relationship!

But, if that ship isn't your thing, I ship Hinata with everyone! From Kageyama to Akaashi!! I'm not really caught up with the Manga so I would like this to be more around a plot we build! I just really like romance and it's been a long while since I've played Hinata!

You don't have to comment, Just dm me! But, feel free to comment if you don't want to dm me out of the blue!

The only girl I ship Hinata with is Yachi! So, let me know if you want to rp that!

There's tons more to say but I would love to talk one-on-one about plots, preferences, and rules!

I'm semi-lit to advanced lit. It really depends on who I'm roleplaying with! I can do 2-8 paragraphs! But, honestly, I prefer quality over quantity!

Rules! ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
- Don't control my character

- I don't rp with OCs as the main love interest! Sorry!! It's okay if they're there to move the plot along! But, not as your set muse!

- Don't come to me with a starter, we need to plan things and talk stuff out!!

- No text talk in the rp unless our muses are actually texting

- Use proper grammer. I know we all make mistakes, just please try to keep it nice and readable!

- Don't time skip every two seconds

- Be enthusiastic when approaching me, I won't rp with you if all you say is, "Hey, wanna rp?" Tell me more!

- Be kind. Rudeness isn't cool. If your muse is mean, that's okay! Just, don't go too overboard.

Thank you so much for reading this brief call out post, honey! Please let me know if you're interested! I would love to rp cute fluff with you!! (ღ˘ω˘ღ)(ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Are you able to PM yet? If not we can possibly email each other? I'm able to respond to PMs, just not start any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back