• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada University//Closed

Characters
Here
King

Well he didn't die, he didn't feel sick, at least not anymore. Maybe apologizing wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, at least not around this group of people. Even Somin had calmed down, he had half expected her to still bite his head off for something. King couldn't believe how much lighter he felt after getting it all off of his chest, how much better everything was with a very short conversation between them all. He had been jaded by his relationship with his parents, where sorrys were always fake and didn't end up with anything other than a fight. Then there was Sora. King was floored by how well she reacted, how happy she was with him and how quickly they seemed to be back to where they were two years ago.

King was shocked that she kissed him, for a moment he stood still and then a millisecond later his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her close to him. Sora may have initiated it but it wasn't long before King took control, leaning down towards her to deepen the kiss as his arms tightened around her, his hands holding the small of her back. She was always the one that got embarrassed in front of others, not him. So when she suddenly broke away and made a nervous run for finding board games, King couldn't help but chuckle. "You can run but you can't hide Sora. Everyone saw that."

As he spoke the door open to reveal Jung and Lee returning hand in hand, King raised a brow and seemed the most shocked out of everyone in the room. Though he was fairly emotionally blind so that wasn't too surprising that he missed something between the two of them. The others started talking about some old classmate and at first he didn't really pay it any mind until Zane chimed it. King gave the man an eyeroll, "Dude do you know how many girls I was dealing with in high school? 98% of them were so annoying that eventually all their faces morphed into one. I talked to and remembered the ones I had to. Or wanted to." His eyes drifted to where Sora was still digging in the coat closet. Then he glanced at Somin, the topic of the conversation. "I don't remember anyone quite as colorful as our friend So."

---

They had all played games for a bit, flabbergasted about the news Somin had dropped before deciding they should get ready for bed. The bedroom the guys were sharing had sprung quite the leak and the window was stuck partially open so instead they took some time to rearrange all the furniture. The boys and Lee because she thought they were too stupid to do it correctly, all pulled the beds into the living room and moved the couch and chairs to kind of make a giant sleeping space for everyone to share. The temperatures had finally dropped and the humidity dropped, if he had to guess it was likely in the low end of the 50s.

King was sleeping awkwardly, his upper body sharing the couch with Zane with his legs propped out on the bed that Sora and Somin were sharing. In the corner of the room the fireplace was glowing softly, calming down due to no body really messing with it for hours now. At least it felt like hours? King stood up to find the bathroom in the dark, noting that the storm was still raging outside. When he returned his eyes had adjusted a bit more to the darkness and he could make out the fact that only Sora was in the bed.... King sat on the edge of the bed, gently shaking her awake and then punching Zane in the foot. "Hey, where'd Somin go?"

Jung

Jung was fairly sure he had to be dreaming, actually if it wasn't for the pain he was in he probably would have asked Lee to pinch him to make sure he was actually awake. Lee didn't hate him, not at all. In fact as she responded her voice softened so much that Jung nearly pulled away and made sure she was feeling okay. It was then that she spoke again about how she was worried he regretted it, Jung had never heard her sound so shy and nervous. Lee was always so brazen and headstrong, it was what he loved about her, what attracted him to her in the first place. But something about this made him feel, well he felt like his heart was going to push itself out of his chest and take a run for it. A feeling that only got worse when she suddenly grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was the first time Jung had kissed a girl since he was in high school and even that was a disaster. Well the first kiss he fully remembered anyways. The lack of practice and surprise of it all led to what Jung could only explain as the most amazing, clumsy, passionate kiss. When Lee pulled back he was pretty sure that she must see the stars circling his head. Silently Jung made note that he would have to give her a proper, good kiss later... maybe when they weren't in the middle of a storm. "No way I ever could."

As the two of them returned to the cabin Jung was on top of the world, walking hand in hand with Lee. He didn't even notice how dirty he was from running basically barefoot, how cold he was from the rain. None of it even touched the literal sunshine he felt he was radiating. Back at the cabin Lee was quick to go change, leaving Jung there to face the music alone. Besides him he heard Tae speak quietly, pulling Jung's attention straight to him. "Yeah, better than ever actually. I uh- yeah. I don't really know actually what that all means but, I know its not weird anymore. Ya know?" He could feel other eyes on him and Jung let out a sigh, "We're good!" He announced, raising his hands in the air in surrender to all the looks he was getting.

Then the subject changed to an old schoolmate, regarding Somin and her personality. It took everything for Jung not to gawk at them all. Did they seriously not realize they were talking about the same person? Jung had known since their freshman year of college, Somin had returned over the summer and looked different, acted with more confidence and began using her full name but it was still undeniably her. But that wasn't his business to share. "I'm going to find a way to get cleaned up, you're all morons."

--

While the others played games Jung got cleaned up using a rag he found and warmed up water near the fire. It wasn't long into the night that he realized how fucking cold he was, layering up and finding bundled up on the lower bunk of the bed that they had moved to the room so they could all be near each other in this shit situation. At some point he had woken up and felt like he was on fire and stripped away a few layers and went back to bed.

It wouldn't be Jung if something as good as finally getting the girl didn't come with catching a fucking cold from standing barefoot in the middle of the rain.

Suua

Suua hovered near Tae, watching everyone interact with a smile on her face. Heck she was smiling even when it got a little heavy between the four who had been strained the last few days! They were talking and apologetic, that was a huge step in the right direction so of course she was happy! It just seemed like everything was going well, like despite the chaos around them currently it was all falling into place. That thought was only solidified with Lee and Jung returning hand in hand. It was hard for Suua not to chase Lee down and shake the girl for details but she kept her cool. Instead it seemed Tae took the charge in getting a story, Suua leaned over dramatically to hear him and let out a girlish squeal. “Adorable! Just so fricken cute!”

Sora was looking for games and Suua grabbed Tae’s hands pulling him with her to join the others around the coffee table. She leaned against him a bit where they sat, her body relaxing a bit as she did. Her and Tae were no strangers to the contact, to the cuddling or whatever you wanted to call it. But now it all felt both comfortable and new, something was different and Suua already couldn’t get enough of it.

“You’re talking about Soo.” Suua suddenly added to the conversation, giving King a small glare at his response to Zane’s question. “She was in our class all through high school, she didn’t come from an arts school prior to that if I remember. She was fun!” The blondes bright blue eyes moved over Somin slowly, taking in the girl. Now being here, all of them being dressed down and makeup less… Somin looked a lot like that girl. “Somin is so much more sassy though! More brave!” She beamed at the woman before turning her attention to Sora digging around. “Oh just pick on Sora!”

Night came and at some point Suua had fallen asleep, wrapped up in a blanket on the floor. The woman loved thunderstorms so this was likely the best sleep she would ever have even with the crappy living situation.

In her sleep Suua dreamed about telling her mom about Tae, her imagination responded with all sorts of different possibilities. Ones that made the girl more and more nervous about it all. That wasn’t too bad of a dream to be living through but eventually it began to morph. It wasn’t her mother saying these things, it was like she was just a vessel… reading all those horrible comments back to her. Saying that Tae wouldn’t want a girl like her, wouldn’t stay with someone so vapid and peppy. She wasn’t sure how long it went on in real life but in her dream Suua felt like she was being tortured listening to it and eventually she woke up with a start. The girl sat up quickly, her hands moving to support herself while she gathered her composure and took in her surroundings. “Oh.” Suua whispered, she wasn’t home, she was here with all of her friends. It was all just a really shitty nightmare.

Somin

"I don't know, I kind of miss it already." Somin grimaced at Sora and King's public display of affection and turned to Zane, instantly realizing something. For the first time since they broke up Somin wasn't jealous or upset or sad... seeing him with Sora was just gross because of the PDA. Not a single but of her felt like she was losing something, though in all honesty... it had been a while since her issue with King was wanting him back. At least as anything more than a friend. Her eyes looked up to Zane as he spoke, giving a soft chuckle at the continuation of the face punching comment. "I'm almost ready to bet he will say something by the time the sun goes down."

Then Zane's statement took a turn, it was light sounding enough but there was an implication that made Somin feel heavy. For a moment she was quiet, calculating how she wanted to answer. When she did start feeling this way about him? Surely it wasn't just over this recent period of avoidance... no it was before that. Somin opened her mouth to speak, her voice coming out much softer than usual. "I mean it doesn't have to be EXACTLY like before right? And of course I like you most days... you're no where near bad." UGH. Somin wanted to vomit from sounding so soft. Though if King could swallow his pride for a day, she would too. Couldn't let him win right?

The others changed subjects rather suddenly to their ex-classmate Soo and Somin let out a groan. She wondered when it would finally come up. Zane gave King a little bit of shit about it and man oh man did he not realize how on the money he was. Honestly the comments were kind of comical, Somin decided to lean against the wall and wait for everyone to finish incriminating themselves before she finally spoke up. "That's me." She moved her hands in a dramatic motion to present herself, "Soo? Somin? Same person. And Jung is right, you are all idiots." She crossed her arms across her chest, making eye contact with King for a moment before smirking. "I was 100% not one of the girls pining after you in high school, actually you once told me that if I was a flavor it would be vanilla. That was when we were in Hideki's dance class together junior year. I always wondered why someone who said that to me would want to be my friend two years later but... I guess it makes sense now. You're KING Moron."

--

For once everyone was getting along, they played games and it was like the storm outside was unable to touch them in here. Though that wasn't true considering the draft and the water. Eventually everyone started falling asleep and Somin decided to turn in too. Only once there was no more conversation and laughing, the usual demons began to set it. Somehow they were worse in this dark cabin, like it was easier for the anxiety to wrack her brain in this fucking place.

After an hour or so of tossing and turning Somin finally sat up with her blankets and sleeping bag, grabbed her book and headed to the porch. It was covered with a roof and sitting against the outside wall of the cabin was far enough away from the rain to keep her dry. Somin liked the rain, it was calming. Plus out here she was able to see her book thanks to the moonlight. Not that it did her any good, she held the damn thing open but she wasn't reading a single word. Her brain was filled with so many things. Self doubt, worry about her audition, financial worries, resolving things with King, how good everything seemed for the others, dropping the truth about knowing them all for years now... Zane. The last one was the most prevalent and the most annoying. Somin hated how much she liked him, how often she wanted him around and how dependent she had grown on his friendship. It scared her, Somin wasn't great with this sort of thing and if her history proved anything she was bound to be the one left behind crying. The one that got hurt because she didn't keep up her walls.

Inside the cabin she could hear a little bit of rustling through the broken front door, probably just someone going to the bathroom. Somin sighed and closed her book on her lap, giving in to the fact that she likely wouldn't be reading this evening. Or sleeping.

Sora

Who would've guessed that they went to school with Somin?! Part of her wished that she would of spoken up sooner, they could've all been friends! But she supposed that their group was a wee bit intimidating to others, and Somin wasn't the type of person that wanted any attention on her. At least not outside of the studio. They played games for a while before the heat began to break, and just as they all went to call it a night the boys room sprung a leak. Suddenly all of the beds were in the living room and they were having a slumber party.

If only Sora could sleep. It wasn't often Sora let something bother her like this, but this was a huge deal. King and her seemed to be back on track and for some reason she was stressing so much over, well, everything. She just stayed tucked under her throw blanket mulling over all the things that could go wrong. She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't even stir as Somin got up to leave. "Hmm?" Slowly she pulled the blanket back and sat up in the bed, her tired eyes looking at King as he sat on the side of the bed. "Somin went outside, she does that sometimes. Probably went to read her book." Her gaze went to Zane, expectantly waiting for him to go outside after her. When he did finally get the hint Sora scooted close to King, her head gently resting on his shoulder as she leaned against him. It was to both hide her embarrassment and talk quietly so that she didn’t wake anyone up. "Can I ask you a question?"

She was going to ask anyways. "Are you sure you'll be happy with me? I mean, your dad lied just to get me to leave you, I can't imagine he'll be pleased to see I'm back. You're always under so much stress and pressure as is, the last thing I wish to do is bring you anymore problems." Soft fingertips brushed the back of his hand as she moved to give him a reassuring squeeze. The last thing she wanted was for him to think that she was having second thoughts about getting back together, but they had to be serious. The two of them had plenty of problems waiting for them in the future. "Don't get me wrong. This, us, I've missed you more than anything. I won’t be scared off this time. I just don't want you to resent me one day is all."

Slowly she looked up at him with a nervous smile, almost as if she was afraid of what he would say. The two of them had such big dreams for the future. From traveling the world and making memories, pursuing their music careers, to even a family-- three kids to be precise. She never wanted to give up those dreams, and now that they were a real possibility again she was absolutely terrified to lose sight of them.

Last edited:
Woo Lee

Honestly, Lee knew that there was some explaining she had to do to Suua. Her best friend had to be screaming on the inside for any sort of detail on what was happening between Lee and Jung. It had just been such a sensitive topic she didn't want to talk about it to literally anyone, but now that Jung seemed to finally remember what happened it put her much more at ease. Seeing her and Tae snuggled around the coffee table though, she too had some explaining to do. It made her smile to herself, thankful that everyone was just happy for once.

And Jung was right, everyone here was a moron. It seemed like Jung and Lee were the only ones that knew that Somin went to school with them-- she remembered names, and faces, Lee just had nothing in common with the woman to talk about. They never shared any classes, Lee was into rapping and Somin danced, she didn't see the need to socialize with her. That didn't mean she didn't recognize one of her fellow classmates.

When it was time to settle down for the night they found that the boys room was taking in more water than most of the cabin, so the obvious decision was to move everyone into the living room; a jo that she obviously had to help with because the boys would fuck it up somehow. It was just in time for the temperature to drop enough to comfortable sleeping weather. That paired with the sounds and smell of the storm, Lee would normally snooze like a baby.

Not tonight though, not with Jung being sick. He hadn't said anything about not feeling well but, with the a million layers on and he was still shivering. She tried to not be too nosey and figured he'd say something eventually so she just kept quiet on the bed her and Suua shared. Speaking of, the two of them had hundreds of slumber parties together and she had never seen her friend stir so much. "You okay there?" This late of night her contacts were out, so her big brown eyes quickly looked over at Suua and slowly sat up by her side. "Here, you need some water."

Quietly Lee slipped from the mattress they were laying on, her bare feet moving across the wooden boards and pouring a glass of water. When Jung sat up and stripped off all his layers, well, she made that two glasses of water. Quickly she rooted around her purse and grabbed some medicine from her bag. "Tae." Lee smacked the bed he was lying in and handed him one of the waters. "Give this to your girlfriend."

Without missing a beat she sat on the side of the bed Jung was laying in with a small sigh. "Take these and drink this. It'll help the fever."

Zane.

Somin liked him most days. She liked him most days AND he wasn't that bad. Hell, he was pretty sure that was the best compliment he could ask from her after the week they've had. It made him absolutely giddy. There was a softness to her voice, to her face, it made his stomach flip a few times. Zane had never missed anyone. He was only used for public image, they were more of the 'let me buy you things to fill the void' type of people. It bought him nice things sure, allowed him to live a lavish life, but they moved so often he could never make real friends. King became his friend sure, but he didn't miss his dumb ass like he missed Somin.

This was the moment that confirmed he was irrevocably, undeniably in love with her. It made him blush all the way to his ears. Thankfully the topic of how pretty much everyone in this group was indeed morons was enough to give him a small chuckle. On the inside though he was sweating. She liked him too, didn't she? Or, at least that was the vibe he was getting. Was there a vibe for that sort of thing? He wasn't quite sure. The fan girls were one thing, something fake and familiar. Real feelings were a whole different level of complex.

Everyone seemed to be having a grand old time, and while he was enjoying the comradery his mind was somewhere else. He didn't pay much mind to the games, said a random quip here and there to remain 'present', but he was burning out every last brain cell figuring out the right way to tell Somin he liked her. If there was one thing he learned from this it was don't lie to one another. If he bottled this up too long he already knew he'd explode in the most awkward, inappropriate time. So when King punched him in the foot he instantly shot up. He had been laying on the couch thinking of what to say, he hadn't even notice Somin get up and leave. "Oh, uh, yeah. I'll go check on her."

Zane scrambled to his feet and tossed his white hoodie over his dark tee shirt, unwrinkled his black basketball shorts and slipped on his sneakers. Quickly he pused back some of his silver locks before looking at himself in the mirror. Would she take him seriously? Damn he hoped so. He grabbed the throw blanket he had been using from the couch and stepped out onto the porch. "Enjoying the weather, yeah?"

Right now the audition was the furthest thing from his mind, as were all his possible worries. all he could think about was talking to Somin and making sure she was okay. He sat down on the small bench pressed to the wall of the cabin next to her, his charcoal colored eyes looking up at the bright, glowing moon hanging high in the dark night sky. He was a city boy, it wasn't often he got to see this amount of stars, but something about seeing them with her made them all the better. He couldn't help but smile warmly to himself. "So- I, uh, really missed you. And I know it's stupid when I was the one that was acting like a complete ass, I promise I won't do that again. And--" Suddenly words were just flowing out of his mouth and he couldn't stop it, he had to bite down on his tongue to stop himself.

Focus, Zane. His gaze drifted down to the beautiful woman besides him, a nervous smile spread on his face as he reached down to touch her hand gently. "I like you Somin. Like, a lot a lot and it really scares me. You're like no one I've ever met though. You worry about everyone and everything in your life, you're passionate, confident, smart, talented as all fuck. You're kind of fucking intimidating at times but I love it, you're everything that's good with the world. I've never felt anything like this and it's straight terrifying." Finally he let out a heavy, relieved sigh before closing his eyes. "I-If you want to laugh at my dumb ass then fine, let's get it over with. I'm just glad I was able to be honest with you. Punch me if you want a-and I'll let you get you back to your book."

Somin

“Oh- yeah.” Somin stammered softly, opening her eyes wide as Zane joined her out on the porch. Her voice was quieter than usual, be it due to the time of day or the storm drowning her out. She looked at him for a while without speaking, studying his face as he watched the sky. He meant a lot to her, she had to admit it to herself now. Somin had realized it after the fight they all had during the bonfire incident. The only reason for her to have been as upset as she was, was if she cared about him. However realizing it and sharing it were two very different things. “You don’t have to stay out here with me Zane, I just can’t sleep but I’m fine.”

So much for that; Nearly as soon as the sentence left her mouth Zane was telling her how he missed her. Somin felt a fluttering in her chest, her eyes snapping back to him. As he continued her mouth opened to speak but shut again almost immediately. Zane had missed her and while that wasn’t particularly shocking, it was very nice to hear. Nicer than she thought it would have felt. No, nicer than she wanted to admit. Then he continued and Somin’s eyes widening slowly. Zane liked her. The sentence felt foreign, strange as she thought it back to herself. He was so popular and charming, she was so … well she was popular but NOT charming . They were friends but… her eyes drifted to the bracelet around her wrist and her face heated even more than it had. Zane was complimenting her more than she was used to, explaining that he did actually truly like her. It wasn’t like King, it wasn’t just dating for the sake of having a girlfriend. He really liked her, he understood her.

And she liked him. It felt so obvious now that it made her feel stupid. Why Somin was all pissed about the movie scene, why she was so hurt by their fight, how much she wanted to be around him… The woman looked up at him with a soft smile, her body moving angling towards him as she scooted closer. At this point she was pressed against his side and her hand moved to slide along the skin of his jaw before stopping and holding his face to look at her as he stammered.

“Zane.” Somin said it softly but as a command, to get him to slow down. Her other hand had ended up resting against his chest and without another word she leaned in and brushed her lips softly against his before deepening the kiss just slightly. It was sort and sweet but it made her body feel as if it was on fire. Somin pulled away and her eyes flitted open to peer up at him. “That was your first kiss, not that dumb fucking movie scene. That was just acting. This was your first kiss, and I definitely would not be mad if you wanted to take a shot at your second.”

Zane.

Zane's eyes were clenched shut as he prepared himself for the punch. He was sure that Somin had a hella good right hook on her, he was expecting it full force. So when she said his name he preemptively winced. Much to his surprise, however, there was no punch. As soon as his eyes cracked open to see what she was doing she was close-- like, closer than close. Her hand was on his chest and before he could react (really how would he react though?) her lips were on his. He froze for a moment, completely in shock that Somin was actually kissing him. From is toes to his nose he heated to a bright red and his heart threatened to beat out of his chest, and by the time he went to react she was pulling away.

His first kiss. His first actual kiss was with Somin, the woman of his dreams. A bright smile lit up his face, and without saying a single word his large hand was gently cupping her pretty cheek and pulling her back in. The first kiss was warm, sweet, perfect really. This kiss harbored all of his passion, all of the feelings that had been pent up for years. His nose pressed to hers as he deepened the kiss further. His free hand moved to the back of her head and ran through her long hair, and after a long, breathtaking moment he pulled from the kiss and gasped for air. His heated forehead pressed to her forehead, the thumb of the hand holding her face gently caressing her cheek as his dark eyes gazed deeply into hers. "How was that for our second kiss?" This time a small smirk played on his face. He could sit there and stare into those gorgeous eyes of hers all damn night.

---

"Sora really, this is a fancy joint. You pulled out all the stops." As she should've! If she would've asked for help paying for it he would've helped, though from what he heard about Sora's dad he was loaded. He assumed this came with being near her friend. It was the fanciest club in all of Korea and took a year to get on the waitlist, let alone renting out the entire rooftop deck. It had a bar, a pool, damn good food and drinks. The whole house was out preemptively celebrating their re-auditions. The results were coming out shortly but, let's be real, they were the elite crew in the University.

The house was completely at peace and this was just the final piece to it. They all get accepted into the program again, make it to the final showcase, move on with their lives. What could go wrong? "Here, thirsty?" Zane had grabbed two fancy martinis from the bartender and moved back to the long table filled completely with food. He took his seat next to Somin and handed her the drink. Not without kissing her cheek with a goofy grin on his face. Somin wasn't a very PDA fan but, c'mon. She was the most beautiful woman ever, how could he not show her off? Besides, it was just the roommates. "Are the results up yet?"

Sora

King was always amazing at easing Sora's anxieties. He was always so fucking confident about everything and them getting back together was nothing different. They would take everything thrown at them in stride together, like how it's supposed to be done. All she knew was that seeing him smile again completely lit up her world and there wasn't anything they couldn't tackle as a team.

They finished the trip and Sora swore off camping for the rest of her life. The ride wasn't horrible going back though, everyone was off in their own little world and completely ignored Minho's existence. He was sincerely the worst mentor on the planet. Sora spent the ride leaned against King, their fingers intertwined and her mind on the auditions the next day. She was sure that the lot of them would do just fine.

A few days later they were ready for their results. Of course Sora did everything over the top and booked the best rooftop club, maybe pulled a few strings to do it but, oh well. It was worth it! Her song was top notch and even better than the one she just did earlier in the year. To keep things anonymous everyone was given a number and the results would be posted online. "Hm, well I wanted to rent Disneyworld and get us a private jet but considering we have class tomorrow I couldn't swing it. So this was the next best thing."

Not like Sora was enjoying any of it. She was glued to her phone and constantly refreshing the damned page, her fingers impatiently tapping on the table. "Ah!" This refresh had all their numbers and all the results. Sora jumped to her feet, nearly knocked over her untouched drink, and obsessively scrolled through the phone. "81. 81. 81." Dark chocolate brown eyes scanned every number until she landed on her numbers. "Yes!" Instantly her arms flew around King for an energetic hug before shoving the phone in his hand. "I don't even need to stress about yours but for funsies enlighten us."

Last edited:
Woo Lee

"If you get sick let me know. We’ll call a cab and get us back home." Bossy as ever, even when out celebrating. Lee had absolutely no doubts she passed, that Jung passed, that all of them passed. Part of her hoped that Sora didn't but, she hated to admit that she was talented. It is what it is. "Take a drink. You seriously have no reason to stress, Jung. I know you killed it." One of her small pale hands reached over to give his a reassuring squeeze. Lee wasn't the most savvy person when it came to relationships but she knew Jung. Her ex was... kind of a dick. He didn't know anything about her life though and that was all that mattered to her. So a real relationship was going to be a learning curve.

Lee was slowly starting to realize that her life wasn't that bad. While her family annoyed her to no end they never embezzled anything, they never jeopardized her future in any way. They cared about her, her friends cared about her. Her friends were happy. She had Jung back in her life and things were so… right between them. Honestly for the first time she couldn’t wait for the future! Getting signed after graduation was always the goal, now she just didn’t know if she’d be getting an apartment with Suua, or Jung. Either way the thought made her smile.

She sat at the table next to Jung drinkkng some froo froo drink and snacking on some of the large spread. It wouldn’t have been Lee if she wasn’t a rebel— she didn’t care about her results, so much so that she left her phone at the house. When Sora nearly knocked over the table she glanced over at Jung, flashing him a small smile. “Just tell us the good news that you passed, yeah?” Lee grabbed some shots off of the table and handed him one. Pass or fail he looked like he needed it. “And 84 if you insist on checking mine too, but I’m not really concerned.” She had brought out one of her favorite rap battle songs for the audition, there was no chance she failed.

Last edited:
Gi Tae

Being back was supposed to be a positive thing. No more hellish weather, dirt, or cramped quarters. The only downside was the damned phone. Generally Tae was clueless about comments on videos he posted, he just wasn't the type to care. Suua, however, he cared about dearly and she cared about the insulting comments. The past few days he tried at every twist and turn to distract her. They had their auditions which he was positive everyone passed with flying colors, the rest of the time he kept her busy. Relaxing in the pool together, his arms wrapped around her during a movie or four, taking her out to eat.

Today thankfully Sora planned everything out. The spread was huge, the bar was fully loaded, and they view of the city was gorgeous. The best thing though? Suua at his side. He sat back in his chair drinking his second drink of the night observing everyone. From the way Jung and Lee were acting they were finally together, which thank fucking god that was a long time coming, and things were peaceful between the two for the first time in forever. King and Sora were back to being grossly into each other, which he supposed he was just happy that they were both happy again. The curve ball here was Somin and Zane. When did they become a thing?

The thought made him smile warmly over at Suua. Quietly he leaned over and pressed a kiss to the top of her pretty blond head as Sora started freaking out about the results. "What was your number again?" As he pulled up the results his eyes followed along each number until he got to his number 24. It wasn't shocking that he passed-- Tae pulled out all the stops and designed a dance specifically for this audition. "Looks like there were about a dozen students that failed. Sucks for them."

Jung

Auditions were brutal, Jung had pretty much worked himself sick that week and that paired with his rampant anxiety over the entire situation just made it all worse. He felt like he had done well, he really hoped so at least after all the work he put in. All that nervous energy from when all had apparently given Sora the idea to get them out of the house for the night results came out. It made sense he supposed, almost like a distraction of sorts. Although Jung wasn’t sure it would really work, not for him at least. Everyone else had reason to be confident in their results, Jung on the other hand did not. Everything his father had done was a glaring warning sign for him.

“I’m fine.” Jung said shortly but still gave Lee a strained smile. It wasn’t her fault he was so stressed, but he had said he was fine at least four dozen times today already. At this point he was realizing it was what it was. There was nothing more he could do. “Drink sounds like a good idea.” Jung sipped though this time, refusing to get as fucked up as that night in the backyard and miss another big moment of his life. Then things got loud and excited, Sora giving the indication to check the results.

“I’ll check yours first then.” Jung chuckled as he pulled out his phone, scrolling through the numbers. He had wanted to check hers first to hopefully shake way some of his nerves but… his number was lower than Lees. “I’m good.” Jung breathed out the words like every last bit of anxiety was leaving his body. “I’m good! Pass!” The second time he said it there was a lot more excitement in his voice. Jung jumped off the seat he was in and grabbed Lee by her hands, pulling her up to stand and wrapping his arms around her tightly.

Everything he had worked so hard for was validated. What his father did was terrible but they were not the same person, he did not pay Jung’s way to acceptance and Jung was able to prove himself to the board yet again. “Thank god guys! Now we can get back to normal life.”

Somin

Auditions. They didn’t scare her like the others, actually unlike anyone in the house she was certain she was fine. Somin was here on scholarship, they chose to pay her way so she KNEW she wasn’t one of the students that had her mommy or daddy pay for a spot. Even so, she really didn’t think anyone in their group needed to worry, they were all the top of their class for a reason! So while the others all spent their time freaking out about that, Somin prepared normally and spent her time with Zane, thinking about how weird it was that everyone in the house was dating one another now. Though, she supposed after spending enough time together it was bound to happen. Like on those stupid reality tv shows she liked where you put a bunch of dumb hot people in one house and suddenly they all fell in love. Though she would never admit out loud she liked those shows.

“Ugh, dog slobber.” Somin laughed, turning to Zane with a grin as he sat down besides her. She took one long drink from the martini before fully turning in her seat to face him, her legs crossed over one another as she reached forward and took his hand in hers. It was stupid how much she liked this idiot, how quickly he meant the world to her. Being in a relationship like this, it made her wonder why she ever thought King and her were a good couple, why it was ever worth it. Being with Zane was so easy, so exciting and fun despite not necessarily doing anything special. Honestly Somin kind of hated how bubbly he made her feel. It was harshing her image.

Somin went to say something when Sora jumped up and nearly sent her drink onto Somin, “Down girl! Damn. What is with you and tables? You got beef or something?” She laughed but released Zane’s hand, pulling her phone from the sequenced clutch she had brought with her and pulling up the website. “Passed.” She said almost sounding bored. Then she held her phone out to Zane, “Here since I already have it pulled up. Though not like you really need to look, just scrolling I only saw like three numbers in our class that failed.”

Down the table Somin heard Jung and she turned her attention in that direction, “Good now you can stop being so whiny! And we can all do shots yeah?”

Suua

The comments had been wicked when she came back to the land of cell service, Suua tried to ignore them but how could you? Thankfully this time she had Tae, his distractions and support made it all so much more bareavke and made her feel dumb for hiding it from him at first. She had even told Lee now! Of course Lee wanted to find these guys and kill them and in a funny way that also helped. However the day after auditions Suua had gotten a comment that really rocked her mind, finally one that made her angry rather than upset. Some grey faced incel of a person posted “You shouldn’t do things that make your fans jealous sunshine, you exist to make us feel good.” It was ridiculous! It lit a fire in her like no one’s business and Suua private all of her accounts until she decided what she wanted to do about it all. She wanted to post something about what she had been going through but knew she had to do it right. That was a problem for after audition results.

“Sora! This place is so fancy!” Suua giggled from her seat, her blonde waves bouncing on her shoulders as she looked around. As usual Suua had styled herself to the stars for the outing, her blonde hair in perfect curls with some of it pinned back with rhinestone clips. She wore a tight satin bubblegum pink mini dress that hugged her curves, starting at her chest and ending at her lower thigh. The top of it was adorned with feathers that matched the feather clutch she had brought. Overall it was all very Y2K style. She felt cute!

“Oh! Uh I think 41?” Suua said quickly, looking at her hand to see the little hand written note. “Yeah 41!” To be honest she wasn’t that nervous, the whole filming debacle with Tae’s crazy… whatever she was… her confidence was a little shaken but Suua knew she was good at what she did. Plus, she was a legacy! As much as she hated ever relying on that, it was still the truth. “I knew you would pass, your audition piece was killer!”

King

Disneyland and private jet… and people thought he was the over the top one. King couldn’t help but chuckle as he sipped at his manhattan and watched Sora as she constantly refreshed her phone. He had felt lighter since they were officially together again, actually the whole house just felt like they were in better spirits. Plus King was stressed like some of the others, he truly didn’t give a shit what his results were of this moronic re auditioning! It was all just a publicity stunt to look better after the news broke about Jung’s dad and what he had done. The school truly didn’t give a shit if everyone was here on good morals. They were a business like any other school. Honestly King was doing them more of a favor at this point by finishing out his education.

“Sora-“ King went to say something to her but just then she lost it and jumped up. He reached out quickly to steady her drink, watching her with wide eyes as she announced that she passed. He hadn’t realized that she was genuinely worried. Why would she be!? Sora was insanely talented and the school made a special exception to allow her back after missing some time. No shit she would pass.

“Eh don’t even check mine, if they kick me out fuck it. I’ll have more time to book shit.” King chuckled and reached out to gently pluck the phone from her fingers before standing. He placed the phone on the table before his hands wrapped around her hips, his fingers tracing light circles on her lower back as he pulled her closer. “Now, can we enjoy our night since we don’t need to be attached to the phone anymore?” He leaned down towards her, his voice a low growl. King was always a little whiny and jealous when it came to Soras attention, even when it was being taken by a damn phone screen. “We could dance?” Behind him he heard Somin yell for shots. “We could do celebration shots THEN dance.”

Zane.

Zane couldn't help but smirk to himself at Somin's comment. Usually women didn't say stuff like that to him, this wasn't any woman though. This was Somin, this was his woman. He found it endearing, maybe he liked the verbal abuse? The thought made him chuckle. No, he was just fucking crazy about her and he enjoyed every damned bit of her personality. He didn't care how it looked, he knew it'd piss off some of his fans but oh well? They'd get over it eventually, or they'd move on to the next idol. As soon as she held his hand he gave it a loving squeeze.

Sora's reaction seemed to turn everyone's, save for King and Lee, attention to their phone. Truthfully? Zane wasn't worried. He was too entranced in watching Somin pulling her phone from her clutch and pulling up the website. He leaned on his elbow and gave a small smirk as soon as she spoke. "Duh. Of course you did." Gently he took the phone, lazily scrolling down to the bottom to check his number. "Poor sods. Sucks to be among the talentless."

Just as Somin spoke down to the table Zane found his number, and oh what a number it was. Bile formed in the back of his throat, the world around him started to spin. Failed. He stared at it for a good minute, like for some reason he forgot how to read Korean. How? Zane had never failed anything in his whole life. And for him to fail on something THIS big? Disappointment was an understatement. He truly felt like a fucking failure, like he didn't deserve to be breathing the same air as these people he called his friends, let alone dating this beautiful, talented fucking goddess of a woman.

Tears formed in his eyes as his lip quivered for a split second. Besides him Somin spoke of shots and he wanted to cry, drown himself in the pool or throw himself from the balcony. All bad options. "Shots, damn good idea babe." Zane quickly cleared his throat before handing her the phone back. He didn't confirm or deny he passed, he simply stood and made his way to the bar. Kamikaze's first, fireball on deck, lemon drops, Zane ordered rounds of the whole fucking bar basically. What was he to do? Ruin everyone's night? He was sure Somin would be disappointed in him, angry. Everyone was having a good night, why the fuck would he ruin it?

No. He'd go with dignity when it was his time to leave. God... How would he ever explain this to Somin? "Everyone have a shot." Zane made his way around the table to pass out drinks, plopping the tray on the table and raising his glass in the air with a forced smile. "To everyone who passed, let's have a great rest of the year and put this behind us, yeah?" Zane's dark eyes met Somin's before throwing the drink back. Some liquid courage would be necessary to keep a brave face through the night.

"N-Now let's talk future," the tall silver haired male found his place next to Somin again, a hopeful smile plastered on his face as he looked down at her. "What's the grand plan? Obviously next you're going to win the showcase and make it big, but what comes after?" Zane didn't know if he'd fit into her plans anymore or not. He loved her though, he was going to support her with everything he had. He'd find a way to keep being with her, even if he wasn't in the house. Even if he was some loser that paid their way into this fucking school, the only place he ever felt like he fit in.

Sora

As silly as it was, the whole point of this audition process was to prove that the students did indeed get in on their own accord. Sora was damn confident in her singing and songwriting, but could she trust her father didn’t pay her way back into the school? Not entirely. If she had failed it would've broke her. Finally she had all her friends back, rekindled things with her soulmate, she even made a best friend. Of course she stressed about the possibility of failing, she had so much to lose! Sora wasn't giving any of this up, not now not ever. They still have a few months before graduation and she was going to soak up as much as possible.

It was a relief to hear that everyone else passed, and despite King's obvious 'fuck it' attitude they all knew he passed. They could FINALLY celebrate! As King plucked the phone from her hand and pulled her in she found a crimson blush taking over her features, her big doe eyes gazing up at him. Being this close to him will always cause her heart to skip a beat. His familiar, exquisite scent, the warmth of him and the circles being traced on her back, that neediness in his voice... It was a good thing because he was holding her because her knees began to quake. "A dance sounds lovely." Her hands slid up his chest before snaking behind his neck, bringing the pair even closer together. Standing on her toes she brushed her nose gently against his, completely engrossed in the moment between them. Normally Sora would avoid PDA, the last thing she needed was more aggressive texts, but around this group would be fine. Right?

The shots were being passed around and it pulled her from her thoughts, her face a bright red as she dropped to her heels. Quickly she took the two Kamikaze's from Zane before handing one to King. "Shots. Shots sound great." Now that the lot of them would get back to a normal schedule she knew that King would get busy again, she wanted to make the most of their night. Zane was quick to raise his glass, make his toast and down one of the many drinks. Sora couldn't help but giggle quietly. "Cheers to our future." Gently she clinked their glasses together and brought the drink to her lips, making a sour face before throwing it back. The poor girl was a light weight and didn't drink much save for an occasional celebratory glass of wine.

"T-That's awful," Sora sat the glass on the table and shook her head. "Mm-mm, that was a bad pick Zane." Speaking of texts. As if on cue her phone began to buzz on the table, leaving her to smooth out her black bodycon dress anxiously. "No phones, right? And I believe you promised me a dance. Preferably before I get drunk." Her small hand grabbed hold of his and pulled him along as she made her way closer to the balcony overlooking the city. The last thing Sora ever wanted was for him to know his fans were harassing her. They were just childish, jealous girls who thought some celebrity was their property. It’s never amount to anything more than silly texts and she’d hate to get King all riled up for nothing.

Last edited:
Woo Lee

Lee gave Jung a small, supportive smile even as he got snippy with her. She knew he was probably bothering him with constantly asking if he was okay, but she was genuinely concerned for him. As far as results, well, she was far more invested in his than hers. Jung needed this, Lee did not. So once he said he was good she let the breath she had been holding out, her thin fingers brushing through her long blonde locks in relief. "Of course you did."

Suddenly she was being pulled to her feet and into the tightest hug of her young life, taking her breath away for a second. Long lashes blinked a couple times over before a sweet giggle passed her lips, her thin arms wrapping around him and giving him a squeeze. "I knew you could do it. So take a breath, yeah? You deserve one." Her head rested gently on his warm chest, her digits rubbing his back encouragingly. The supportive role was an odd one for Lee to play; her normal life role was scary, like a guard dog. She lived her life to protect those near and dear to her, Jung being one of those unfortunate people. Being with him now though, she knew she had to soften up a bit. In theory it sounded a lot harder than what it was, he was making it awfully easy.

"Now our normal life where we're fighting or our normal life where we're this?" A small smirk played on her pretty face as she looked up at him, quickly pressing her soft lips to his cheek for a peck. For a moment she lingered, enjoying the closeness between the two. From here on out it would be smooth sailing to graduation.

Zane was quick to pass out shots, Lee parting herself from the hug in order for them to take the shots. A quick cheers and Zane was back in his seat, leaving Lee standing there and chuckling quietly. "Well, I suppose to the future then." With a quick tap of the glass she drank the shot without flinching. "Speaking of future, what's the plan now Jung? You're finally validated, you're not riding on your dad's coat strings like everyone claimed. The future ours to make whatever we want out of it." Was it a bit presumptuous to assume that Lee would be in his future? She didn't think so.

"Suua and I always planned on getting a place, I don't think I'm as good as Tae anymore though. I could use a roomie?" Let's be real, Lee would thrive on her own. The thought of having Jung by her side though... that thought elated her. Coming home at the end of the day to see his face, cooking together, a little garden, a house full of life and music. Who wouldn't want that?

Gi Tae

As he leaned back into his chair once more to take in the groups reactions to passing (or lack there of a reaction) Tae smoothed over his tight black pants. His eyes scanned over Suua with a small smirk on his face. She was just so damned cute, always dressing up and what not for silly little things like this. Hey, whatever made her happy. Tae however dressed in his normal black leather jacket with a tight white tee underneath it and it was all pulled together with his signature leather gloves. That was their dynamic in a nutshell though wasn't it? Adorable colorful blonde, serious and leather clad dancer.

"And I knew you'd pass. You put your all into everything and it's admirable. I love it." His hand moved over to Suua's chair, warm fingertips mindlessly tracing up and down her back slowly. "You look phenomenal by the way." Out of the corner of his eye Zane was moving rather quickly off to the bat. Was it just Tae or was he acting a little off? He passed right? What was his issue? Whatever, not his concern.

Soon he was back passing out shots and cheering to the future, and for once that was something that Tae could agree with him on. The tall man adjusted in his seat to move and tap his glass gently with Suua's. "A future we pave for ourselves, without concern for nosey busy bodies. Yeah?" As he threw back the shot he looked over at Lee and Jung. Honestly, he was thrilled that it was Jung who Lee liked. That man was the only person that had the capability to soften that stubborn woman up. The thought made him chuckle, a sudden thought popping in his head.

"Mom wants to have dinner. More or less demanded it, actually. Said your parents are invited too so obviously you have to come, same with Lee. We'll see on that last one though." He was avoiding talking about the phone shit because it was just that-- shit. He understood that it was stressing her out, but she couldn't let it eat at her like this. She had to enjoy her life.

Somin

Somin couldn’t help but chuckle at Zane’s reaction, poor sods is right. “Gods I need a hair tie” She sighed and turned her attention away from him as he checked her phone for his score. Instead she was digging in her clutch to find two hair ties for the two of them. She wasn’t worried about Zane’s score, he was easily the second best senior male at the school right now! He and King were by far the most popular and sought after for projects! Not that the others weren’t talented but let’s be real Suua, King and Zane were already basically celebrities. They had no reason to worry.

Only when Somin turned back to Zane, holding up a pink hair tie for him if he wanted it, she could instantly see something was off in his face. She had missed the almost tears, but there was still something there. A hint of pure panic and sadness. “Zane?” She took the phone and went to catch his sleeve but he was already on the move to the bar. Somin frowned, shoving her phone in her bag and sliding the hair ties on her wrist opposite her friendship bracelet and turned to watch her boyfriend. A quick glance around the table told her that no one else was in sour spirits, no one else noticed anything strange. Maybe she was imagining it? Or at least that’s what she thought until he returned with shots and gave his little toast.

“Zane.” Somin shot over at him after downing the sweet liquid. She stood from her chair, straightening out her red cropped tube top before grabbing his hand and yanking him out of his chair without another word. The two of them made their way to the little corner of their private section, Somin leaning against one of the little barriers that separated them from the main floor a few feet down. “What’s going on? You’re acting weird.” Then he was off, asking her about the future and making her both blush and worry. The way he was looking at her made her heart break, Zane was smiling but his eyes were scared and begging her to say what he wanted to hear. It wasn’t hard to read between the lines, he didn’t want to know her career plans.

“I really really like you Zane.” Somin gave him a rare soft smile, her hand resting against his chest as she looked up at him. “A few months ago my plan was to make it into a group and go wherever they needed me. Whenever they needed me. I never had any sort of thoughts outside of that. I’ve never been a girl who thought about a wedding or kids, all I’ve ever wanted is to make it in the industry.” She wasn’t going to sugarcoat that for him. It was still partially true. Somin wasn’t against marriage or children, but she wanted to live her life first. She wasn’t someone whose goal was to be a housewife, that was amazing for some but not her. “But now, I think I would really love to do all that with you around. I mean I know we’ll both be busy as shit but- there’s webcams and phones and planes. I want us both to have everything we’ve worked so hard for and make it work between us. I know it’s not going to be easy but- I think we’re worth it.”

Somin looked up at him, her face beet red from laying it all on the line. “Now are you going to tell me what’s fucking wrong or-“ The flash came then. Somin whipped her head around for the source and found a woman around their age standing a few feet away with her cell phone out below them. Most people would stop once they got caught but this bitch just took another. Somin straightened and took her drink, leaning over the ledge and looking down at the girl with a small grin. “Hey girl! The zoo animals are off duty, please return during business hours.” She said it sickeningly sweetly as she poured her beverage right over the woman and her phone. “Whoops, slipped.”

Suua

Suua giggled madly as Tae moved closer to her, she was never the type of person to get annoyed by those couples but even she was sure that she would be annoyed watching the way she was around Tae. She couldn’t help it! She was so insanely happy, at first she was worried there would be awkwardness but there was none, it was the same as it was every day just with a bit more. Which is a realization that Suua had, finally realizing that people like Lee were right from the get go about the two of them. Oh well.

Suua took her shot with a shiver, slamming the glass back down and coughing a little bit. “That was too syrupy. Ick.” She stuck her tongue out but then quickly picked up her vodka and grapefruit to wash down all the overly sweet. As she did Tae had moved his hand to her back and Suua relaxed a bit against his hand. Glancing around she realized that everyone had separated after their toast and she laughed, typical. Then Tae said something that made her nearly choke on her next sip of her drink.

“You didn’t tell her did you?” Suua spat, turning to Tae with wide doe eyes that screamed panic. She had been avoiding telling her mom about dating Tae like it was the fucking black plague. Reminder, Suua wasn’t allowed to date for literally her entire life up until college. Now she had her first actual boyfriend, not just some random date here and there, and it was TAE. Her mother would LOSE it over this, her father even worse. The thought of her mom caused Suua to look back at Somin and shudder. If Suuas mom wasn’t famous and Suua had multiple different images of her and her mother together in tabloids and blogs… no one would have guess that she came from Yubin. The badass rapper lady who once publicly dragged a man. “Tae, oh my god. She’s going to grill us.” Suua fell to the table dramatically, her head resting against her arms as she groaned. “There’s no way out of this is there? I mean if we don’t go to dinner they’ll come to the house. And as soon as we’re at the dinner they’ll KNOW. They’re like fucking VULTURES.”

Jung

“Listen here woman.” Jung laughed, trying to playfully glare at her but she was quicker, moving to place a quick kiss on his cheek. “Obviously the one where we fight, girls are gross.” When Lee moved away from his face, Jung caught her eyes and smiled gently, finally placing her on her feet before leaning in for a kiss. It was short and sweet but when he pulled back he hovered for a moment to brush some of her hair behind her ears. “Well maybe girls aren’t all that bad.” He chuckled and stood to his full height, fully expecting her to hit him.

Zane brought out shots, Jung took his on one hand while the other arm looped loosely around Lees shoulders. “Huzzah!” Jung laughed, clinking his shot glass with the toast before tossing it back. Not bad. He didn’t placed the empty shot back on the table before grabbing his beer. Besides him Lee spoke up again, this time her question making Jung stammer a bit with its serious tone.

Honestly Jung hadn’t thought much about the future, not when recently he was all but certain he was going to be kicked out of school and have his reputation ruined forever. The future is ours, whatever we make of it. He thought on that for a long moment. His father had always planned on using his connections to find Jung a good debut group, that part wasn’t that shady, that was just how this whole thing worked. But Lee was right, now Jung was truly on his own in this for better or worse. It was his own talent that got him this far now, it would have to be his own talent that supported his dream going forward. “Well, now I think it’s still going to be harder than I thought to find a group. Or a contract in general. But now I guess I know I can prove myself, my dad’s reputation is kind of fucked and unfortunately I’m always going to be attached but, oh well right?”

Then she brought up the apartment and Jung felt his face go warm, be it the alcohol or the question. He would love that. “B-but wasn’t that like a dream situation for you two ? You were like always planning out your decor and everything? I don’t want to get in the way of that!”

King

Finally everyone seemed to finally be chilling the fuck out, King was glad to see it. It was getting old all the dreary stressed out vibes in the house. Plus there was Sora, here, held close to him in his arms and not pulling away despite the group of people around them. As she stood on her tiptoes King leaned down slightly, his forehead resting against hers and causing pieces of his molten colored hair to fall against her pale skin. “Struggling there short stuff?” His lips curved into a wicked grin as he stared down at her with heavy eyes, then her nose brushed against his and King felt a shiver move through his body. Sora was like a fucking drug to him, how easily she could affect his entire demeanor. It was both wonderful and scary at the same time, the way she made him feel, the person he wanted to be when she was in his life was amazing. However that also meant when she was gone he crashed, like he had over the last year. He turned into a monster and pushed everyone away. But she was back, she was here, right here. King kissed the tip of her nose, pulling her even tighter against him for a split second before they were interrupted with shots.

King groaned and released Sora to take his glass, not really paying much attention to it all before drinking down the greenish liquid. As he returned his empty glass he caught a glimpse of Zane’s face… something was going on. He saw Tae notice it too. Before King could say anything, Somin was grabbing Zane and pulling him away to a corner. He watched for a moment, an uneasy feeling in his stomach as he saw Somin’s face as she spoke to him, they looked so fucking serious…

Besides him Sora scoffed at the shot and King let out a genuine laugh, turning to look at her with a raised brow. “Have you considered you just done enjoy alcohol at all babe?” Sora reached out and took his hand after asking for a dance, one that King quickly agreed to. The two of them made their way out onto the balcony, the music inside was loud and fast but out here it was basically just a thumping sound in the background. The sky was dark, littered with a few stars but the light pollution from the busy city below made them hard to see. King wrapped his arms around Sora’s waist and pulled her against him, his hands smoothing over the slight curve of her hips before resting on the small of her back. “So you passed, we’re getting close to the middle of our last year… what now? What do you do after graduation?” It was a question King was mortified to ask but… he needed to know.

Sora

King's laughter at her expression towards the alcohol made her flush, and she was instantly grateful that he agreed to the dance. Sora wasn't a drinker at all, she much preferred to busy herself with all sorts of tasks and chores. Still, it was a celebration and it'd be rude to not cheers! Bright eyes looked up at the dark, polluted skies and smiled sweetly at the few stars that shone through. Her attention was quickly pulled back to King as his warm hands pulled her to him, a kind smile pulling at her lips at his question.

"I'm staying here. Dad would prefer I come home and take over the family business, but I'm not leaving you again. I promised, remember?" Sora's hands slid up his chest slowly so her arms could wrap around his neck loosely, her fingers gently running through his hair as she held him close. " Somin and I could join a group together? I'd like to do that at least for a few years. I'd be able to stay here to cheer you on, make sure you're taking care of yourself between all your big gigs. I could get a place on my own, or we--" Her cheeks heated as she nearly suggested them moving in together. She was ten steps ahead of herself; surely he'd want to be on his own for a while, he must've been getting sick of roommates. She supposed she could ask Somin to be her roommate?

In attempt to hide her embarrassment she rested her cheek on his chest, a small, content sigh passing her lips. “More than anything my dream of a family still stands. After a few years of being in the band I'll retire and compose music so I can give our family the love that it deserves." Sora’s face heated again and she was grateful for the darkness of the night. Was it presumptuous to think that he'd still want a family? She didn't think so. King hated the way they grew up just as much as she did-- or, at least he did? Both motherless, and let's be real G-dragon and Lee were not qualified to be parents in the least bit. Sora and King certainly couldn't do any worse!

Out of the corner of her eye Sora swore that she saw a flash of light. Like a camera flash, but it could've easily been a flash of any light. Besides, what was the worst thing that could happen? If King was fine with holding her in public then why should she have a problem with it? His fathers words sounded in the back of her mind at that thought; Sora was a nobody, all she would do was ruin his life. "U-Um!" Suddenly feeling self conscious and not good enough again she stumbled back, enough to nearly fall off the edge of the balcony had there not been a railing for her back to crash into. "T-That's all like, so far away in the future though. We still have plenty of time to live our life, travel, a-and that's even if you still want a family! We could get a couple cats?" And there went the small bit of confidence she had been building. Always so quick to squash down her dreams. King's happiness was more important than her own to her, it always had been.

Trying to play it off as smooth and not like she was a total clutz she leaned against the railing, flashing him a meek smile as her hands smoothed over her dress nervously. "What are your plans Ji? You'll have way more time on your hands, probably so many gigs thrown your way you won't know what to do with them all."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back