• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada 2.2

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Jae-Ho

Jae remembered a time when he wanted friends. His parents would throw a big birthday bash for him every year and he'd invite everyone in the school. They'd show up, but they never played with Jae. They treated him like an outcast at his own party. He didn't have siblings, he didn't have friends, and his parents were absent more often than not in the home. Jae always wished he had someone to be his friend, he even had an extra bed in his room just in case a friend did decide to come over. It never happened. So sharing a room may sound awful to rich kids, but not Jae.

"Oh, you'll be alright. It's not like you'll be getting laid anyway." He sat his bag down on the bed and smirked over at King. "Try and make the best of it and quit your bitching. You want your dad to think that you can do this on your own, right? Well, show him." With that said he followed the group and walked down the stairs. He leaned against the doorway and couldn't help but give a small smile. He had never been in a lively home, so maybe this wouldn't be awful. "Cocoa? Are we five? I think shots are called for. To celebrate the new home, right?" His light brown eyes looked over at Lee. "I'm pretty sure you're the type to have some sort of booze. You mind?"

Jung

Jung had known about the class and the system of how that piece would work. However he wasn't clued in on the housing. It wasn't bad but it was a little bit of a surprise. Being the headmasters son meant that Jung wasn't planning on living in the dorms, they lived in a home nearby enough for him to commute like his father. Plus living in the dorms would have constantly put Jung in a weird place. Everyone would have walked on eggshells around him and his dad would have asked him for dirt on students every single day. That wasn't the plan here right? His dad wouldn't... At least he assumed his father wouldn't.

The others had made their way inside and Jung followed quietly, pondering if his father had ulterior motives in his head. If his father asked would he even say anything? If these seven others started to see Jung as a snitch the next few years would be hell.

Up the stairs Jung could hear King complaining about the house and he rolled his eyes with a smirk before heading up, "Yikes. Imagine what he would do in a real middle class home." Jung snickered before entering the same room as Tae and dropping his backpack on a bed and heading back downstairs to catch the others talking about celebrating. It sounded awesome! Until Jae mentioned booze and Jung realized his moral compass would be tested a lot here.

"Celebrating... sounds good." Jung said finitely. "I'll order some pizza. Dad's treat for not warning us about housing." Hopefully his dad didn't kill him! Jung pulled out his phone and ordered an assortment of foods through an online system before paying with a credit card issued by his father. Oh well.

Lee

Lee was munching on some chips she pulled from the cupboard, glancing over at Jae as he mentioned booze. "Please. I've got enough booze for everyone up there. Hold up." With that said she ran up the stairs and rooted through a large pink suitcase. She pulled a couple bottles out; vodka, tequila, and for her wimp of a cousin something sweet like Kahlua. With the bottles in arms she ran down the stairs and grinned ear to ear. "It's a party now." Lee grinned as she poured a round of shots of tequila for everyone in a few red solo cups.

"Sora, here." She poured some Kahlua in her cocoa, downing her shot quickly. "Whoop!" She knew Sora wasn't a drinker, and she knew she was kind of a baby. Kahlua was more sweet and easier to keep down, especially mixed in with cocoa.

"Pizza? Sounds great." She poured some more tequila in her cup, taking a long drink of it. Lee was a party girl, she loved having a good time. Plus, you learn a lot about someone who's drunk.

"Alright, so what's everyone's goals after high school?" This was a great first question. "I'm going to be a famous rapper once I graduate, I already know I am." Cocky? Not really. Lee was amazing and everyone knew it. Give her a beat or word and she spouted words like a lyrical genius. "Sora? Go! What's your goal?"

Sora

Pizza? Yes, please. That sounded amazing. She skipped lunch accidentally while she went over what she was going to go through with King. Alcohol? That made Lee frown. It clouded your mind, and Sora loved to be...well, clear. She liked to have her wits. Her father always taught her not to be a drunken mess like some high school kids were. "Alcohol? Guys, I don't know-" but Lee was gone, running upstairs to get the booze. She gave a small sigh and finished making the cocoa. By the time she had poured everyone a mug Lee was back. Not only was she encouraging drinking, but Lee poured some type of alcohol in her cocoa. "Lee!" But it didn't phase her.

It had been a long day, and maybe it would relax her a little bit. Slowly she took a small sip, her long lashes batting curiously. "It doesn't taste much different." She took another drink and the more she drank she felt warmer and warmer.

She was only half listening when Lee started speaking, she was fascinated by the new feeling. "Oh. Me? Uh." Lee was silent for a moment. What was her goal? "I hope to sing while I go to school, but if not? I'd be fine with that. I do know that I'm going to college. The question is which one. I've already had a few offers. Mainly from overseas, but a few here, and one in Japan. The dream is MIT to study Astronomy. One day I want to be an Astronomer for NASA." Sora was very advanced than kids her age. She didn't like to let people know how smart but...hey, they asked her goals. These were hers.

Suua

Suua watched everyone move around excitedly, everyone was gathered in the kitchen and suddenly Lee was running off to go get alcohol from upstairs. Who even packed her bags for her? Suua sighed and looked around at everyone sheepishly before looking at Sora, "It's okay Sora, you don't have to drink if you don't want to. I don't think I w-" Before she could finish her sentence a shot was being shoved in her hand and Lee was pouring Kahlua in Sora's cocoa.

"Shit." Suua sighed and tossed back the foul liquid. She wasn't really afraid of getting drunk honestly she could drink as well as a 450 pound man. That was a hereditary thing she supposed, both parents were... strong in that way. But she also had never gotten drunk and a lot of people thought she was a loser for not having fun. So drinking was a strange activity for her.

Besides her Sora took a sip and Suua gave her a gentle smile as she looked over to Lee's question, grabbing the bottle of vodka and pouring a bit in a cup before heading to the fridge for some tonic water. The cousins both asnwered and Suua sipped as she thought, "I want to be in a group. I love performing but I'm not a solo artist like my mom. Eventually I want to be a TV personality on a variety show or something. But after I can't tour anymore."

King
Drinking huh? The idea made King look over to Jae and wink. Not in a creepy way, because consent is a must and being a creepy dude that preys on drunk girls is just disgusting, but people were honest when they were drunk. And people were flirtatious when they were drunk.

"Do we really have to drink? It's like 7 pm!" King chuckled as Lee ran off. Of course he was down to drink, but Sora and Suua seemed apprehensive. And there was a bet on the line. When Lee returned King looked over at Sora with a smile, "Hey you tutor me in everything so the least I can do is tutor you in the art of drinking. Or at least help you up when you pass out trashed." The pink haired male chuckled as Sora sipped at the spiked cocoa and answered her cousins questions. "Of course I can handle you too blondie, if you're too scared to drink with the rest of us." King winked at Suua and flashed her weak smile before taking the shot and pouring himself another.

"I don't have goals. Besides to get out of this place. I don't even want to be in school anymore but my dad and manager say that I have to. They can't have a high school dropout touring around the country. Bad for my image or something." Though King supposed his image wasn't great already so why did this matter?

Jung

The others talked about dreams and Lee was getting booze and throwing a shot in his hand. He looked at it for a long time before realizing almost everyone elese had already taken theirs. Hell even Sora had taken a drink and already had red cheeks. "Fuck." Jung groaned and tossed the shot back just as the front doorbell rang. "I'll get it." He coughed, the alcohol burning his throat.

Jung answered the door and got the pizzas, five different larges, two salads and some bread. Should be enough for this crew.

Returning to the kitchen, Jung placed all the food on the counter as he caught King's terrible response to Lee's question. What a stuck up brat.... "I want to act and sing." Jung said simply before continuing, "I just want to prove I can do whatever I try to do. That I'm talented enough and that I didn't end up here only because of my father's position." He swallowed hard, his face way to serious for the situation before he let out a forced laugh and rubbed the back of his head looking over to Lee, "Hey can you pour me another shot? I think I need one... or twelve."

Rian

Things had gone from the sweet girl Sora offering her cocoa to Lee forcing drinks in everyones hands. Drinking wasn't forign to Rian, when she went to events with her mothers she was allowed to partake if she chose. But drinking hard liquor wasn't her thing. But she took the shot anyways before pushing the glass away from where she sat and grabbing a bottle of water. Drinking made people act like assholes and just talk to talk. Rian didn’t particularly enjoy being that person.

“Ooo pizza.” She sighed before grabbing a slice of the plain cheese and biting into it as she listened to the others. “I want to choreograph... more I guess than I already have been. I don’t really want to be here either I guess. I’d rather stay behind the scenes.” She shrugged her shoulders and took another bite. “At least each group has an asshole that doesn’t appreciate their space here right?” Rian peered over at King, “Just kidding. I’m actually appreciative.”​

Last edited:

Tae

"Guys don't drink if you don't want to-" He groaned quietly when the girls took their drinks. He knew Suua could handle her alcohol but she hadn't ever really been drunk. Not from what he's seen, at least. Who knew what she was like? And a few people here seemed to be gossips. "Salud." He lifted his drink before tossing it back. Tae could drink. He had been raised around alcohol. His dad? A tasteful drunk. His dads family? Complete thugs. Not gangster thugs, but the overly wealthy ones that influence everything. They drank, ate, and intimidate. That's what his family was.

Seeing his grandparents and family he started drinking pretty young. "If your stressed, drink." That's what his family taught him. His parents know to the extent, and neither did Suua, but since the start of high school he drank an awful lot. Water bottles filled with vodka, whiskey in his coffee when he stayed up late to practice dancing or studying. His parents always said never to do drugs, and he avoided the adderal that he was offered. Drinking he felt on top of the world and confident.

So this? This little shot didn't do anything to him. "I'm going to be a choreography teacher. Preferably for music videos and on stage for the stars." He poured his cup full of whiskey and took a long drink before he walked to get a bread stick. "Thanks for getting the pizza Jung. I'll pick up the tab next time." He took a seat at the table in the kitchen and looked back at everyone. This was only going to stress Tae out more. Lee and King were troublemakers, he'd have to try to prevent them from dragging them down with them. "Jae, what are you going to be doing once you graduate?"

Jae-Ho

As soon as the shot was poured he grimaced. Jae had only drank one time believe it or not and he hated it. Alcohol made him uncomfortably comfortable. Jae always had his guard up, always ready for anything the world threw at him. With alcohol he was relaxed, go with the flow. It was a feeling he didn't like. But he didn't want these guys to know he didn't drank. He was a cool kid, every cool kid drank. Maybe if Sora didn't, she was popular. But she did, so he took his.

"Ugh." The warmth spread over him like wildfire and he wanted to spit it out, but he downed the liquid. Thankfully the pizza came, so he grabbed a slice of meat pizza and took a big bite of it. When he swallowed he gave a long sigh and took a drink of his mug of cocoa. "I'm going to be in a boy band. When that dies out I'll be a manager of one. I want to travel and see the world." He looked out towards the living room and grinned. "I seen a wii in the living room."

Jae stood up and wrote out everyones names on a piece of paper and ripped them off, folded them, and putting them in a bowl. "Okay, we'll decide partners." He reached in and pulled two out. "King and Sora." He reached in and pulled two more out. "Suua and Tae." Two more. "Lee and Jung. And that leaves Rian and me." He clapped his hands together. "Alright, let's go team." With that said Jae walked to the living room and turned on the 60 inch television and the wii. "What games, guys?"

Lee

Out of everyone she got she got Jung? She didn't mind, but he wouldn't be able to handle her. Lee had a habit lately of being pretty intense. Thankfully Lee was pretty relaxed when she drank. "Alright Jung, you ready to win?" She stood up and pushed some of her short blonde hair out of her face, tying it up in a small ponytail to reveal the tatted star behind her left ear. Her hands grabbed all the bottles and carried them out to the living room to set them on the coffee table. "Refills over here, kids."

Lee walked over to the shelf with the games. Let's dance 2018. "Hey, this one." She popped the game into the wii and grabbed the controller. She clicked on the songs and scrolled down. No. No. No. "Hey, this one's fun. What do you think Jung?" She clicked on The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) - Bebe Rexha Ft. Lil Wayne. Hilarious considering she was positive that if Jung wanted to dance with anybody it certainly wouldn't be Lee.

Dancing wasn't a problem for Lee. She had been learning since she was started walking. Her mom always took her to dance practice with her when she was little. It was the fact that she was dancing with someone else. She moved flawlessly, but when it came to touching Jung she was kind of hesitant. It had nothing to do with him, but with her guard up since the start of school? She slightly withdrew from human touch. She hoped he couldn't notice her slight hesitation.

At the end, when the final pose happened, she quickly took a long drink of her tequila. "That was fun. Who's next, Sora?" She tossed her the remote and sat down, trying to drink away the embarrassment.

Sora

It was like the world cursed Sora by giving her a man child. He was so...so full of himself and didn't respect others. And yet Sora, who gave her all to everything she did, who used her potential to better herself, kept getting paired with him. It wasn't fair. The, what was it? Kahlua? It seemed to take off the edge and made her feel a little bit more happier. At least they got to dance? That was always fun.

They all went to the living room and Sora picked out a pretty comical dance. Was it just Sora or did Lee hesitate during some of it? Her cousin had never been hesitant...that was a bit concerning. But, by the time the song was done, her cocoa was gone and so was her worries. Suddenly she couldn't stop herself from smiling. "Okay Seung! Are you ready?" Sora still referred to him by his name rather than his nickname. Sora still had to bring him down a peg or two if he wanted to be tolerable.

Sora caught the remote and practically jumped to her feet. "Seung, which one? Oh!" She clicked on the Shakira song. "I'm sorry, I love her completely. Her and my aunt are like, my idols." It was clear that Sora was drunk. Her cheeks were pink and her step had a small sway in it, her eyes were even slightly glazed over. "Come on Seung, it'll be fun!" She started the song and Sora focused on the dancing. Her steps, her arms, hands, shoulders, and dancing with King.

As much as she hated to admit it, King was cute. He was so cute. It was just the attitude that got her. He could be so much in life, he has all the capability of great things. He was smart, she could tell from the quizzes she gave him. But for some reason he fails the tests. The tests were easier than her quizzes! It was for some stupid image. The bad boy, right? Sora never understood it, personally. She just wished that he would make the most out of his brain. He could be anything in life and he chose...well, this.

Each time she stepped past King she couldn't help but smile. She had never danced with a boy. Her dad...well, he was strict. She wasn't allowed boyfriends, but she could hang out with friends. So she never had the opportunity to really have any one on one friendship with guys. Save for Tae, but he was part of the family. This dance felt different though. It was probably the alcohol. What else could it have been?

Once the dance was over she clapped her hands together a few times. "Oh that was so much fun!" Her cheeks heated more as stole a free mug of cocoa, pouring more Kahlua in it than she should have. "This is so much fun. Here you go Suua." She handed her the remote and then sat down on the couch.

Suua

Suua had been pounding back shots and vodka sodas in an attempt to get buzzed like everyone else. However, when they all finally stood to make their way to the living room, she was as drunk as poor Sora was. Fuck... She sighed mentally and followed with drink in hand as they entered the living room. At least she was partnered with Tae, he made her comfortable, he never judged her and he was always by her side whenever she needed him. It had always been that way. There was a part of Suua that still held onto the childish crush she had on Tae, it had faded into the background due to famous boys she fan girled over and her mothers rules... But drunk Suua was painfully aware of it and suddenly the boy that was always her comfort was suddenly making her so nervous she wanted to hide from him.

Watching the others was partially distracting but not entirely. When it was finally their turn she smiled at him sheepishly, "I'll try not to step on your feet right?" Her face was red. Thankfully she could blame it on the vodka. "Uh how about thi-?" Suua was scrolling but accidentally picked an american pop song by Ariana Grande... Oh well.

The song was cutsey as was the dance... It was hard for her. Sober she could have pulled it off. It wasn't very difficult but with the combination of her clutsy ways, drinking and well, nervousness... it didn't go well. Suua stepped on poor Tae many times and stumbled over her own more than once. Once the song was finally over she turned and looked at him with a half smile, "Sorry I suck... You were amazing though! As always Tae!" Her smile brightened and she gave him a quick side hug before holding out the controller to Rian.

Last edited:
King
King let out a small grumble as Sora used his real name, she always did that. Probably purposely to annoy him but still! It just made him seem weak to the others around him. "Fine fine. Just calm down now child." He hissed, taking the controller and looking over at her with a slight glare. One that fell as soon as he looked at her for more than ten seconds. Any other person that talked to him like this King wouldn't even deal with, but Sora was so innocent and adorable he couldn't help it. King had dated models and actresses but Sora was different. He had a respect for her as a person rather than a fun time. King didn't like LIKE LIKE her or anything... he supposed. But in a different world they probably could have been friends.

"Shakira huh?" King couldn't help but laugh. "Whats better NASA or Shakira?" He peered over at her as they danced, holding a little bit of pride in the fact that he finally was able to ask a question that may be difficult for her. She was always quizzing him... and King always passed. Maybe now the shoe was on the other foot.

Once done he watched as Sora poured in more kahlua and sat down... "Hey you feeling okay still?" King sat besides her and raised a brow before grinning, "You're clearly drunk and you need to be careful because I don't know if anyone here will hold your hair later kid."

Rian

Rian loathed the idea of team games, it meant she would have to get along with another human which isn’t something she did often... At least Jae was talented or at least she assumed he was considering his fame around school. Because as much as she didn’t like group games, she didn’t like loosing even more.
The others made their way into the living room, most already visibly buzzed and Rian followed them with her water and another slice of pizza. First Lee and Jung. Sora and King. Then Suua and Tae and then finally herself and Jae. They were all possibly good, except Suua... but Tae was great so that helped she supposed. Just from watching this it was clear dancing lessons were a must for the girls... at least because of Suua...

Once she grabbed the remote she quickly picked a hard song and started without a word to Jae. He would have to keep up. Her body moves naturally like it was a dance she had practiced a 100 times despite it being new and fast. It was actually a lot of fun... and Jae wasn’t terrible so that helped.

Once done Rian actually cracked a smile and pushed back her red locks, “Okay this is actually fun... maybe I will take a shot or two...”

Jung

Jung was basically in heaven. His terror of drinking and people acting like he was a nark was... fading. It was still there knawing at the back of his mind but for now at least it seemed like they would include him. Games and just hanging out with others made him feel like a normal part of the student body.

When Lee and him were paired together he swallowed his stomach back to where it belonged, she wasn't mean to him, yet. But the girl already had a reputation for being a little rough around the edges. The exact type of girl that WOULD make fun of him. Most of it just rolled off his back but after a while there was only so much you could take. Already this year people had put up signs around the school of Jung's school photo and accused him of being a fake. Other students forced him to sing once in class before a teacher arrived because they didn't believe him... He just didnt want to go through all that here. Not when he had to live here.

The dance pushed the worry even further back in his mind. The others were taking it seriously but Jung was just playing the game and having fun. "That was awesome!" He cheered before offering a high five to Lee but then remembered her slight hesitation during the dance and quickly withdrew. "Good job Lee!"

Tae

The first night was going great. Well, besides Suua. She was drinking more than everyone and the more she drank the worse she got. She was hanging all over Tae, saying things that basically friend zoned him for life, and for some reason it bothered him. Usually he accepted the fact that they'd never be anything else. But right now she was throwing it in his face over and over again. Tae drank more to try to drown out the feelings of anger and resentment, but as time went on he became more and more irritated.

It was about 11 oclock now and the group was still having fun, save for Tae. He had reached his breaking point. "Seriously Suua?" He stood from the couch, his dark browns furrowed in anger. He was drunk, they were all drunk, but that was still no excuse to her behavior. "Cut the shit out, you know what you're doing."

He ran his hand through his hand in frustration. Tae struggled internally. He couldn't handle this anymore. "Know what? I'm done. Yeah, I knew I had no chance in hell with you, but you keep throwing it in my fucking face. We're not five, Suua. You know I like you. For the sake of our friendship I haven't said anything, but this? This is too much. I'm done. Find another lap dog." With that said Tae stomped upstairs to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Jae-Ho

Was this 'having a good time'? Jae had never had one. He never sat around with friends and played games like this. He never really cared to, if he was being honest. But kicking back and watching all these guys drink and actually be somewhat tolerable? It wasn't as awful as he thought it would be. He expected more fighting.

Then Tae flipped out on Suua. He had a point. Everyone knew that Tae was treated like a lap dog by Suua, it was about time that he broke. "Damn. First night and we're already fighting." He quietly whispered to himself as he took a drink of his bottled water. Jae had a shot or two throughout the night but water was healthier. He wanted to be sober to witness everything going on. Jae cleared his throat and clapped his hands together as he stood up. Suua would be his first target. If Tae held true to his word and backed off of Suua that meant she'd be lonely more of then than not.

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cold bottle of water out of the fridge. Jae made his way back to Suua and handed her the water. "Drink. If you drink some water than hopefully you won't feel too shitty in the morning." He knew she'd remember this and feel bad enough, the last thing she needed was a hangover.

Lee

The first night wasn't completely awful. The more she drank the more she loosened up, the more like her old self she became. She had spent a lot of the time talking to Jung and Sora and King and just having a good time with friends. "You know, Jung, you're a real good singer. I've heard you. Is it true people give you shit because of your dad?" The thought pissed off Lee. Everyone went through the same application process, the same audition, and the same test that every other student went through. Some rumors spread about Lee at the beginning of school, but then she turned into 'bad Lee' and well, people stopped the rumors. They more or less talked about what she wore and what she did.

"You know what? Fuck 'em. I'm going to start whooping some ass if I hear anyone say something like that." Lee threw up her hands before taking another shot. "Mm. It's getting late." Before Lee could even suggest shutting down the party Tae was flipping out. Lee's eyes widened. Tae and Lee had known each other since they were in diapers, he never yelled at anyone about anything. He was just like his mom, so calm and bubbly. "Whoa, Tae, dude." He was right, but he didn't have to address it like that. "Tae!" Lee stood up and stumbled forward as she tried to run after Tae. Thankfully the wall was there to catch her and hold her up. Maybe she had a few too many...

"The room is absolutely spinning." She pinched the bridge of her nose and closed her eyes as she tried to regain her balance.

Sora

"To answer your question, I'll choose NASA anyday. That way I can still see Shakira, because she's a star. And do you see these hands? I have two of them, I can hold my hair back." And that was the last thing Sora remembered. She was a lightweight, and two Kahlua and cocoas down and she was gone. Giggling at everything, high fiving everyone pretty much every half hour. Why? For being awesome, of course. Just for them being here, together.

"Seung!" Sora sipped on her fourth cup of cocoa, her cheeks pink as she smiled at the pink haired man. "Do you mind telling me why I keep getting questioned by the teachers? Why you're failing your tests? You're smart, real smart. My quizzes are harder than the actual tests. It feels like you're doing it on purpose. Is it me? I can get you another tutor. The teachers thought I'd be the best fit for your tutor, but maybe you need someone else."

Her attention switched over to the yelling. Her big blue eyes widened as he yelled at Suua. Not Tae, it was never Tae yelling. And even if she imagined him yelling it wasn't at Suua. They were best friends!

What? Tae liked her? Did everyone know but her? She felt her face go red. Sora had always assumed they were just real good friends. That just goes to show you how naive Sora was when it came to relationships. "Tae, come back, we can talk about this-" As Sora went to stand she tripped over her feet and fell over. Unlike Lee, Sora wasn't near a wall. Meaning that Sora fell right into King's lap. "Whoa the room is spinny! Whee!" It was like the fight never happened, she just giggled away. "I'm flying guys!"

Suua

Suua was numb for a moment after what Tae said to her. Her mind couldn't wrap her head around the situation for a few moments and finally when she did, her big doe eyes went wide and filled with tears. He liked her? She was doing something? Suua didn't feel like she was doing anything wrong but was she? Suua looked around at the others, swallowing hard and trying to hold in the tears as she heard Tae slam his door. "I-I..." Words couldn't form. Her mind couldn't work. Tae liked her? And now he was mad at her? He was done? Reason tried to break through her drunken stupor but it was failing.

"T-Tae..." Suua finally mumbled, turning to look at the stairs as if he would suddenly be standing there. "Do I really treat him badly? I didn't think I did... I just... he just." He just means so much to me. Suua ended mentally, her tears finally catching up to her just as Jae walked up in front of her and held out a bottle of water. "T-Thanks..." She took the bottle and took a few sips. Her eyes looked around at the others. They were all looking after Tae. Was she really that terrible?

"I-I want to go to bed." Suua struggled to stand up and reached out and grabbed Jae's arm to steady herself. "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

King

"What?" King said, looking at Sora with wide eyes when she asked about her quizzes. "Of course I fail in class on purpose. I'm not stupid. " Did she really not know? Of course King failed on purpose. He was smart. He just didn't like school, it was boring. He passed Sora's quizzes to keep her from ragging on him. But in actual class, what was the purpose of school when he was already famous? "I don't really need a tutor... But it's been decently entertaining I guess." He gave her a small grin before his attention was taken by Suua and Tae. Yikes... That's why King didn't hang out around girls often. They cause drama. These kids were proof! They were supposedly best friends and they were fighting like this? Feelings were dumb because it made people act like total assholes.

"Woah..." King chuckled. "Man good for him for cutting that shit out. If I was around a girl like that all time time I'd lose my mind too." King said it under his breath but he also really didnt care if anyone heard.

Once Tae went off King caught Jae in what he was doing and it was smart. It was evil. But it was smart. Before King could say anything about it though Sora was suddenly in his lap and it caused his face to go red. "S-Sora? Oh my gods girl." He rubbed at his temple and let out a long sigh, "You need some water and a bed because jesus you are trashed."

Rian

Rian was sitting on the couch and quietly watching everyone throughout the night. Drunk people were interesting in their own ways, Rian had taken a shot or two and that was enough for her. And now? The drunk people were fighting and falling and just wow. This was why Rian chose the internet over people most days. "You are all such messes! This is done. So done!" Rian wasn't used to being around people often but apparently she was a mom when others were drunk.

Rian stood from the couch and pushed back her hair before looping an arm through Suua's and pulling her away from Jae, then she scooped up Sora onto her back and made her way to where Lee was leaning against the wall and took her by the arm. "Up the stairs, go go." She gently pushed Lee up towards the bedrooms before pushing Suua after her. "Lee you're a veteran I'm sure so take care of Suua. I got your cousin." Then she turned and glared at all the boys, her eyes landing on Jung, "Bed."

Once Rian put Sora to bed she fell into her own and cursed the next day already.

---

In the morning Rian woke up at about 7 am, two hours before classes started for the day. She got ready quickly, a shower, simple makeup and letting her hair dry naturally straight. Her clothes were simple as well, black leggings with a big grey and white hoodie and a pair of grey tennis shoes. Then she made her way downstairs and started making smoothies for everyone as she waited for the day to come.​

Jung

After Rian yelled at everyone to go to bed, they mostly obeyed quickly. Jung had no clue that girl could be so scary, although it was probably for the best because everyone was starting to get sloppy. Tae and Suua fought. Sora was falling. Lee was stumbling. Even Jung himself was starting to feel a little rough. In the morning he felt better but still had a headache worse than any other headache he had ever had. "Shit..." jung groaned as he sat up from the couch and rubbed his head. He felt bad for Tae and didn't want to go back up to their room so he just used a throw blanket and some pillows to make a bed on the couch.

When he woke, someone was already in the kitchen and Jung slowly found his way into the area to find Rian making smoothies in the blender. "God thats loud... You're going to wake everyone up." Though in all honesty Jung assumed Rian didn't give two single shits about waking anyone up. "Last night was interested I guess?" Jung said as he took a glass and sat down, small talk was strange. Especially with a girl who doesn't speak often.

"I-I'm just going to go take a shower before everyone else wakes up and all hell breaks loose again."

Sora

Sora felt like Hell when she woke up to the sound of a blender. Her head was pounding, her body was heavy. She felt sick to her stomach. What happened last night? It was all a blur. All she knew was that the cold shower made her feel a little more awake.

Thankfully Sora didn't wear makeup, save for a small thing of nude lip gloss, so she tossed on a pair of galaxy leggings and a tight black shirt, a pair of galaxy converse going on her feet. She flipped her hair forward and tied her long locks into a tight bun on the top of her head. "Ugh." She stood and held her head, nearly falling over doing the bun. "Shit..." Water, Sora needed to hydrate herself.

Quickly she made her way down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, her eyes landing on Rian. "Oh. You made smoothies. Thanks, they look great." She grabbed a glass and took a long drink. After drinking half the glass she pulled away and took a deep breath. "Ah." Her cheeks heated slightly as she tried to summon the courage to ask the others about last night. "What uh. What happened? I don't really drink, and I don't remember much after the wii games..." It was embarrassing to say. Sora was sure she wouldn't be drinking much after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back