• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada 2.2

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Lee

Lee made sure Suua got in bed safe. She had helped her wash her face and all the tears, she had made sure she got into a pair of pajamas, gave her a couple tylenol and the rest of the water, and tucked her into bed. Despite her own sleepiness she stayed up with Suua and made sure she fell asleep okay, sitting next to and telling her stories of when they were little to cheer her up a little. She knew she'd feel like shit in the morning, but the least she could do was try to make sure she doesn't have nightmares. After she had fell asleep Lee washed her face, changed, and then went to bed herself.

When Lee woke up in the morning she was thankful she didn't have a hangover. She didn't see what time it is, she just headed towards the bathroom and showered. After that was done she went back to her room, sitting on her bed and doing her makeup for about ten minutes. She tossed on a tight pair of red shorts and a white t-shirt that was tucked in, placing a red fedora on and black converse. There, perfect. She nodded at herself in the mirror before giving Suua a small shake. "Hey girl, get up and shower. You need something to eat. Meet me down there and I'll have something for you to eat."

Lee made her way down the steps into the kitchen and pretty much ignored everyone as she rooted around in the cupboards, grabbing some everything bagels. "Anyone want a bagel?" She popped two in the double toaster and sat on the counter, taking a drink of a smoothie.

Tae

Tae woke up and he instantly felt guilt rush over him. Not guilt over the fact that he said anything, but that he felt proud of himself. Tae had never stood up for himself ever in his whole life. Walk over him? He didn't say anything. Curse him out? Nothing. But that had been building and building for a while now.

Tae got up. He showered. He dressed in a black pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, tying a purple bow tie around his neck. It felt like a bow tie day. He would miss Suua, but until she learned to stop treating him like a lap dog he had to separate himself from her. It was for his own mental health, and it was already working for him. He just felt such...relief.

When he walked down the stairs he smiled at everyone. "Good morning all. Sora, doll, you look rough." He picked up a smoothie and took a long drink. "Mm, Rian right? You did this? Excellent. And Lee I'll take a bagel if you're offering." He took a seat and looked at Jung. "So do you want to get the boys together later and listen to the beat? See if we can come up with something? I listened it over a little last night and I think I already can see a dance forming in my head. We just need lyrics so I know what we're dancing to."

Jae-Ho

Despite the previous night Jae was an early riser. 6 am hit and Jae was awake. Why? Who knew, but he had been like that since he was little. Since he woke up so early he developed a pretty healthy morning routine. Bagel and carrots, an hour long run that was spent listening to the beat and coming up with ideas for a rap, and then a shower. Once he got out he heard the sound of the blender from downstairs and heard his stomach growl.

Jae made his way down and nodded at everyone as his form of a 'good morning'. He took a glass of the smoothie and leaned against the wall next to the table. He stayed quiet. Jae wasn't much for small talk, but he quietly enjoyed the drink. He glanced at everyone as they walked in. Sora was hungover, Lee looked fine, and Tae looked almost...relieved? Hey, he couldn't blame the guy. Jae was a heart breaker too, he didn't care to be dragged around like some pet.

"Lee did you wake up Suua? She shouldn't sleep in." Jae had to pretend to be on Suua's side during this fight, especially if he was going to win her over.

Suua

Suua could remember Lee being nice to her before she fell asleep, it made the pain in her heart a little less but her dreams still tormented her. They weren't nightmares, they were memories. Memories that she had ruined by being a total asshole. But how was she supposed to know he liked her?! Suua was just a touchy cheery person! That was the way she was with all her friends... Maybe not all. But Tae and Lee! Sometimes even Sora! Recently it had only been Tae and if she was honest with herself she was a little more clingy with him. Was she really wrong? Was he right? Were they both wrong? Her mom's rule about dating had forced Suua to ignore her feelings for Tae and push them deep down so that she didn't hold him back. At least that was her reasoning behind it. If she didn't say anything Tae could get a girlfriend and be happy! But apparently that was all so backwards...

In the morning Suua woke to Lee shaking her, her puffy eyes opening slowly before she gave her longtime friend a weak smile. "Thank you for being so nice to me... I promise I won't tell the others." A small laugh escaped her lips before she climbed out of her bed and made her way into a cold shower where she sat for far too long. Once done she got dressed, a pair of pink joggers with a cropped white hoodie and a pair of white Nikes. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail and her makeup was normal, despite the added concealer for her terrible puffy eyes. Today she really looked like her mothers daughter, crying over stupid boys included.

Once downstairs Suua brought in a breath and entered the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and letting out a heavy sigh. She was going to try to hold her head high but... the moment she saw Tae her heart fell to her stomach and the tears threatened to spill again. "I-Thank you for making breakfast guys but I want to get in some early practice. I have a granola bar in my bag I think." Suua couldn't do this. She couldn't live her. Not after how bad she fucked up. She was going to talk to the headmaster and ask to be removed from the program... That was that. "See ya in a bit." She gave a fake smile and moved to the living room to grab her bag for the day.

King

King woke up in the morning to the sound of the blender and he let out a long low groan. Seriously he was not a morning person. He wasn't even hung over but normal everyday King was a lot like normal hung over person. Grouchy, tired, annoyed. The only thing that made waking up today worth it was the entertainment aftermath of the night before. The break up of Tae and Suua, Sora being completely trashed, Rian being clearly annoyed with everyone and Jae's CLEAR swoop in on Suua. "Hah." It was almost laughable how much shit was already happening in the first twenty four hours as a class.

Jae was already gone, psycho. So King got up and took a quick shower, drying his pastel pink hair and pulling on a pair of black jeans on with a long pink t-shirt and pink slides. Black sweat bands adorned his wrists and a black hat on his head. Once dressed her made his way downstairs just in time to see Suua in the living room grabbing her bags already, "Shit Suua, is it time to head out already? Am I late? Shit." King hadnt even checked the time, quickly he went into the kitchen and found everyone sitting around. "Oh. Where's Suua going then if you're all chilling out eating still?" The King looked at Tae and he smirked a little. Oh... Wow that bad huh? He half expected the two of them to wake up this morning and cry in each others arms and be BFFS again. "Good for you man for not giving in. She's hot but no ones that hot." King shrugged and grabbed an orange from the bowl and a water, opting out of the smoothie and bagel. Water and orange would help the bloating in his stomach from the drinking. Bagels would not.

Sora was asking about what happened the night before and King leaned against the counter, raising his brow at her, "Would you believe you told me to get another tutor and confessed your love for NASA over Shakira?"

Jung

After his shower, Jung got dressed in simple ripped jeans and a black hoodie before returning downstairs to find everyone talking but Suua, who was out in the living room looking a mess. For a moment he thought to stop and talk to her but, they had never talked before yesterday, it felt strange trying to be her friend. Plus Tae was his roommate and he didn't want to start anymore drama than already was started.

In the kitchen he took one of the smoothies from Rian and gave Lee a smile, "I'd gladly take a bagel." His smile faltered when King spoke. Why was this guy such a total asshole? "Maybe that wasn't the best way to word your concern King. And Sora, you had a fun time. We all did mostly. So as long as you feel okay this morning that's all that matters right?" He gave her a smile and took a seat on the counter before looking around at everyone. Jung was always the glue of his friend groups, but this place was different. Everyone was completely new to him and some of them had been friends for a long time. He didn't know enough about all of these people to try and pull them together somehow, all he knew was that King deserved a punch or two in the mouth sometimes.

Jaw mentioned meeting up and Jung nodded, "We should figure out a time to use the practice room. Like a schedule with us and the girls so were not crowded in there. But I definitely think we should meet today. I read some of the info about the assignment last night and we have the first quarter to finish but with our normal classes as well its going to be a lot."

Sora

Sora seemed confused by some of the things that were happening as she sat in a chair at the table. Tae seemed frighteningly cheerful, Jae was asking about Suua, Lee was being nice and offering bagels, something she hadn't done since the start of their high school career. Suua was nearly running out the door...what happened? Did they get into a fight? "I uh, I don't recall saying any of that..." Sora took another drink of the smoothie and shook her head. "I mean, I can see me telling you about the Nasa thing, and maybe the Shakira thing, but getting you a new tutor? Come on, buddy. No one could manage you like I can. They'd probably ask for your autograph or something and ask you a million questions that aren't school related." The thought of King with any other tutor was comical. They fit their roles way too well. Sora the smart tutor, Seung the 'bad boy' who didn't want to do homework.

"Where's Suua going?" If Suua and Tae really got into a fight then she was probably an emotional mess. Those two were real close. Sora stood to go after her but stumbled slightly back into her chair. "Oh, my head." She held her pounding forehead and sat back in her chair, taking another long drink. "Drinking is awful, no more for me..."

Lee

Lee handed Jung and Sora their toasted bagels and frowned over as Suua came in. Tae seemed fine. Suua? Not so much. As she walked out of the kitchen Lee thought to follow after her. Lee wanted to follow after. But she had an image to keep up. If she went after Suua that would show people she cared. Lee couldn't afford for people to think she cared. This was her now. Lee was a trouble maker who didn't care about people.

"She'll be fine." Lee said quietly, avoiding eye contact with everyone. Quietly she ate her bagel before looking at the time. "Shit." She hurried up and picked up her backpack. She was late meeting her friends from the school a few blocks over, they were going to tag some buildings before school. Lee didn't tag them yet, she was a lookout. She was trying to work her way up to being one of the kids that actually tagged the buildings. Some free handed, some used stencils, but no matter what they did they turned out cool.

Without a word Lee walked out the door past Suua.

Tae

The sight of Suua made him uncomfortable. The wound was still fresh he was sure, it was still a tender subject for him. But he deserved better. Kings comment though made him slightly mad. "Aw, buddy. Are you just mad because a smart beautiful girl wouldn't actually stick around you?" Wow. This was a new Tae. He would have never said that usually. "Anyway. Let's get to class."

Throughout the course of the day Tae got mixed messages from people. Several asking people as what's wrong with Suua, guys asking if she was available, girls asking if he was available and giving him their phone numbers, and girls cursing him for dumping Suua. No one really cared to get the actual story, they all made assumptions. Everyone assumed they had been dating, but it was the exact opposite. It was so frustrating!

After school Tae texted everyone that he had reserved a dance room for them and to meet him there. Right after that he walked to the dance room and sat down his bag. Tae pulled out a flask of whiskey and took a quick drink. He just needed to have something cut the edge off of the day. After the drink he shoved it back into his bag and zipped it up. He could do this, he could make it.

Jae-Ho

Out of everyone Jae was the one to stand and go after Suua. He pulled her aside and gave her a small, dimpled smile. "It'll get better, I promise. I lost a best friend a while back, too." His smile fell at the thought of it. "It's rough. That person ended up becoming one of the biggest bullies in my life. I tried to quit school after that. That didn't work, my parents told me to suck it up and deal with it. So I powered through. And you know what? I became bigger, stronger. I realized that life goes on and my life needed to go on, too. I wasn't going to let one event ruin my whole life." Jae never told anyone that before. It wasn't a lie. But maybe it would make her feel a little better? "I'm not saying it was easy, it sucks. But this is your dream. Don't let him ruin this for you." Jae wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed it to her. "Text me whenever it feels like it's not going to get better. I'll talk you through it." He gave her another dimpled smile before heading into class.

Throughout the day Jae sent Suua several texts back in forth just to try to get her through the day. Texts to help bring her mind out of her funk. In 10 years where do you see yourself? If you were an animal what would you be and why? Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Just questions like that, to get her focus off of Tae. She seemed to be falling more and more into his trap. The trap to get her to trust him. Then he'd swoop in.

Come on King, pick up the pace. This was child's play.

See you in the practice room? I'll bring some juice, tea and snacks. I know it's been a rough day.

Jae paid one of the kids that handed Jae a grocery bag full of goodies. He ordered this around lunch time. He didn't feel like getting it himself, he was too busy. As he walked in the practice room he looked inside the bag. There was an assorted selections of teas, juices, and snacks. From fruits to chocolate strawberry cakes, there were several options that were bound to catch her eye.

Humans, in Jae's experience, were so...predictable. With every action came a reaction, and one just had to calculate which stimuli in the 'action' category produced which 'reaction'. It was based on what you did, how you did it, and that's how you based the reaction. Jae had it down pact at this point in his life. Sad girl? Encouragement. Attention. Snacks. In return you got a happy girl, a much more affectionate girl.

Suua

Hopefully hosting some sort of TV show I guess...
Okay so def would be a sugar glider. :) Lee once told me I reminded her of one. Probably because im clingy lol
EGG. The crazies already believe in one virgin mary I DOUBT that chickens also came from the same situation. :P

The texts Suua sent were progressivley getting gentler and gentler. At first she was too stuck in her own mind to appreciate Jae's texts but about half way through the day she caught herself smiling at her phone a few times. All day he had been texting her and it helped a lot. Boys had been confessing all day, falling over themselves as soon as Tae wasn't at her side. Girls glared. Girls also tried to console her. And every so often she would see Tae in the halls and it hurt her heart. But almost as if he KNEW, Jae would text.

When her phone chimed she looked at it with a smile, only to have her heart fall to her stomach when it was from Tae. Thankfully it was a group text, not anything personal, she couldn't handle that right now. Then Jae texted her and she sent back a quick, Of course. Thanks :3!!~

At the end of the day Suua trudged into the practice room, pacing a few times outside of the door before finally entering and dropping down her bag and letters from various boys she had turned down. In the room there was Tae and she quickly looked away from him to find Jae there with a convenience store bag. "Oh!" Suua was partially surprised he actually brought anything. "Hey!" She smiled and headed over to where he stood, shooting him a small glance before bowing her head slightly, "Thank you for talking to me all day... And the snacks! Of course those too."

King

After school King was walking around, avoiding teachers and instructors as he had skipped most of his classes today. If he had to be in this stupid extra class then he wasn't going to his other classes. Sora would bitch but that just meant he could mess with her more and that was wildly entertaining. It was always fun to mess with the smart ones, they knew you were being an ass but at with Sora she fought back and it was refreshing, usually people backed down because of his status. What fun was that?

As King made his way to the practice room a girl caught up to him to give him her number, he took it with a smirk but he couldn't focus on outside girls right now. Jae was making headway with Suua and King had to play catch up. Maybe he should take a page from Jae's book and prey on someone who was hurting right now. But Sora was fine, as was Lee... but Rian.... that girl was very quiet. Headstrong but clearly shy when in large groups. Her outburst last night was very out of character. Too bad she hated his guts. But if Jae could fake it so could he right?

King entered the room and smirked at the three already there; Tae, Jae and Suua. "She hasn't left her boyfriend for more than 24 hours and Jae's already shooting his shot. Good job mate." King saluted Jae and plopped down onto the ground with a sigh. He wasn't doing well in this bet, so he would slow Jae down.

Jung

Jung had spent the day writing out lists on each of the houses inhabitants. Logging the worries he had for them and what he noticed they liked. All Jung wanted was for this class to get along well and be fun. If they spent the next three years constantly in tumoil they would never learn anything, they would never get better because they would always be avoiding each other. Suua and Tae he guess were kind of... whatever? He felt bad, really bad. But at least the two were in separate groups. Traditionally Haenghada only produced single gender groups so the two fighting wasn't the end of the world. When Tae texted Jung sent a quick acknowledgement text before returning to his obsessive lists. He was a list guy, sue him.

At the end of the day he quickly made his way to the practice room in hopes of being a buffer if anything happened. Of course as soon as he walked in, King was mouthing off. Again. How did this kid even get as famous as he was? His dad is one thing but from Jung's small experience mouths like that get in trouble in the industry. Fans have to LIKE you. Staff have to LIKE YOU. No one could like this kid?! Sora seemed to tolerate him just fine. Jung didn't get it. Sora was one of the only other ones in the group he knew decently well because of his father. Maybe she was just hard to bother.... That had to be it.

"Man leave it alone, Suua's already had a rough day I'm sure. She doesn't need shit from you too okay? Guys have been bothering her all damn day. I had like four guys in my class give me numbers to take back to the house for her. I threw them away... Hope you don't mind." Jung sheepishly smiled at Suua before turning back to King and Tae. "Let's just work okay?"

Rian

"Mom! You don't get it! These people are insane!" Rian growled into the phone as she walked the halls after classes were over. Her mother had called to check in, well one of her mothers, "They're already fighting! They all know each other! I'm so out of place. I didn't even want to come here to perform mommm!" This was a rare side of Rian many didn't see or hear. Around her parents she was loud and opinionated like she was last night at the house. "Fine. Fine. Fine! Love you too. No, I gotta go. Okay."

Outside the door to the practice room, Rian could hear Jung's annoyed voice already. Great.

"How about we all shut up and do what we're here for because I really want to go home and play some Overwatch before the season ends tonight okay?" Rian threw down her things in a corner and pulled her hair into a bun before she began stretching.​

Sora

The day was long. Not only was she hung over, all of the teachers let Sora know that King was skipping class. Great, just add on to her stress. Of course she apologized, she should be able to keep him in line. But she couldn't. He had to do this today? The day she was hungover? The poor girl couldn't eat lunch. She felt sick and disgusting. Every time she even thought about food she thought to puke. Her long brown hair stayed in that bun on the top of her head, something that Sora rarely did. She didn't look too disheveled but any bit of disheveled was too much for Sora usually.

After school she looked at her phone, groaning quietly at the text. Practice? She wanted to yell at Seung. Did she have the energy to? Hell no. "Ugh." She rolled her eyes and picked up a green tea from the vending machine on the way to the practice room. "Seung, you're killing me. Starting tomorrow I will be walking you to every class. After class I will meet you at your class and escort you to the next, and so on and so forth." Sora sat down in a chair, letting out another long sigh. She was having to treat him like a grade school child when they were the same dang age.

It took her a minute to realize Suua was talking to Jae. Was this...a thing? She seemed happier, and that was all they really wanted...so she didn't say anything. As long as she wasn't down in the dumps. If Jae helped then good. Still, it seemed kinda fishy. Since when do they talk? she sent the text to King hoping he would know.

Lee

Lee didn't say anything as she walked into the practice room, her fingers flying over the screen of her iphone. Yeah, I know dad. Get off my back. Send. She slid her phone into her bag and tossed it down on the ground. Lee didn't say anything as she made her way across the room to the stereo. She popped in the CD and turned up the volume so they could hear the beat. They all spent enough time talking last night, they needed to listen and do their homework.

If they listened to it over and over again they were bound to come up with something good. "What are you guys thinking?" She sat on the ground and stretched out her long legs, reaching down and touching her toes. "I'm thinking about girls in today society. Expectations versus reality." It was a good topic, a damn good one considering they were an all girl group this time. She could rap to that in her sleep. But it was a group project, they needed to all be on the same page when it came to this.

Tae

Tae glanced over at Jae and Suua and grimaced slightly. Was Jae moving in on her or trying to actually be helpful? It bothered Tae, but he bit his lip. Just because he was done didn't mean he didn't care who she dated or talked to. He still felt very protective over her. Instead he bit his lip and stayed quiet. "We weren't dating, King. Drop it or I'll drop you." This was the new Tae. An 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. Lee was slightly contagious. But fuck, it felt good to get it all off his chest. Maybe he had a little bit of his dad in him after all.

The CD started to play and the beat took over him like an infectious disease. Immediately his feet were tapping on the floor and he was moving about the floor with a few movements and spins. "Whoo. That's great, I love it. Lots of potential. What do you guys think? Love, hate, heartbreak?" Although it sounded like he was referring to last night he wasn't, he just thought it was a good topic, and it sounded pretty good as a name for the song.

Jae-Ho

Jae gave his dimpled smile down at Suua as she walked in. "Not a problem. I just hate to see a sad girl, it breaks my heart. You're much more beautiful happy and smiling." He looked as everyone gathered in the room, his calculating eyes taking in what everyone was doing. King made his comment and he did nothing but flip him off. Then Lee was playing the CD and he pat Suua on the shoulder reassuringly. "Have fun, alright?" Another dimpled smiled and he was gone to stand over with the other guys.

"That's actually a pretty good title." Jae didn't care about what they sang to be honest, but that was a good topic. Not as good of a topic as Jae winning the bet. He couldn't help but smirk and pull out a notebook. "I'm better at writing than the actual thinking part. That's all you guys." Jae didn't like to participate in group projects, everyone was just happy to have him in their group. He was all around a good singer, rapper, and dancer, he just didn't care about anything.

Suua

The way Tae talked to King made her swallow hard, King was being an asshole but if Tae said he was done talking to her he shouldn't even mention her. Was it unreasonable? Of course! But she was hurting and her mothers child. "You keep telling people that all day as if I had a choice." Suua spat in his direction before turning with a flip of her hair when Jae touched her shoulder. She wasn't ALLOWED to date! He keeps saying we weren't dating with venom in his voice like she purposefully played with his feelings or something and it was getting old quick! She pushed back the anger and hurt and gave Jaee a charming smile. "Well you're not to bad yourself Mr. Fanclub." If Tae wanted to act like she played him, she would.

The groups gathered in opposite corners and started listening to the CD that Lee began playing. Suua had wanted to find the girl all day and see where she had gone this morning but hadn't been able to between dodging boys and texting Jae. And now wasn't the time either, but she wouldn't forget about it either.

The beat was fast paced and kind of dark sounding. Creepy-ish. Suua wasn't the main talent and she knew it. Her talent was the face and personality of the group. "I don't really know what direction to go but the beat seems dark to me. That's all I really have... I think we should try to stray from typical girly songs with this maybe? All I know is that once you guys come up with a theme, I can start looking for costuming and makeup options." Suua shrugged and sat down on the floor as the music played. Her mind wasn't here, it was torturing herself about last night still.

King

"I dont NEED a babysitter. Why don't you tell the teachers that you have better things to do than police me? Like I don't know, preparing for flight space captain?" King gave Sora a wide smirk and poked her in the forehead, "Your hair is cute up by the way but you could clearly use some of this." King paused and pulled a bottle of aspirin from his pocket, giving her a couple and rolling his eyes. "Maybe you should take better care of yourself before worrying about my education." Then Tae spoke and King turned to him with a glare. Who the fuck was this kid?

"What now that your off your leash you're going to start barking? You're a chihuahua if that." King rolled his eyes and his phone buzzed in his pocket, Sora? "Sora wh-" King quickly shut his mouth. He was about to ask why she was texting when they were in the same room but this text was a golden opportunity. Jae kind of sees Suua as a challenge I guess? Like he thinks shes cool and everything but her no dating rule makes her a prize, kind of a dick move right. I don't get all these guys that chase her and lee anyways..... brunettes are way better. ;)

Sora was confident. But she grew up around these two girls who were big names in the school and big personalities. Mentioning that the other two weren't shit in his eyes... would HOPEFULLY get him some points.

"Talking from experience eh?" King groaned at Tae as he shoved his phone in his pocket. "It is a good plan though. I'd go with hate personally. Easier to write a rap too."

Rian

Im going to have a fucking stroke listening to these people bicker.

Rian was breathing in and out trying to calm an outburst just as Lee turned on the CD, thank god. "I think you're both on par. I mean none of us, even Suua, isn't very girly girl like a lot of new girl groups either, so it would be a good start and on brand. Expectations versus reality would be really cool and give it a dark tone, kind of femme fatale like." As the others listened and sat, Rian stood and started to move with the music. Ideas passed through her head a mile a minute. THIS is what Rian did, THIS is what she was here for.

Rian peered back at the boys before looking back to the girls, it wasn't technically a competition until their third and final year but she and she was sure the others still saw it as such. So Rian quieted her voice and leaned in towards the girls, "What if we started out SUPER light and dancing traditionally and cute, then switch it when the first drop hits. It would be really interesting and dynamic on stage."​

Jae-Ho

It was late November now, two months later and at the end of the quarter. Everyone had been focusing on school, homework, and the dance routine. Jae focused on those things too, but his priorities were different. His in particular, were Suua and Lee. Suua he comforted, Lee he helped sneak out of the house and skip class. He wasn't dating any one of them up until last night. He talked to Lee, said that he'd use Suua as a 'public girlfriend' to keep her out of the spotlight. Today, the day of their performance, he intended on asking out Suua much more publicly.

The girls had already gone, leaving the boys to do theirs. Afterwards the group of students were to go on a 'surprise vacation'. Something that Jin had all planned for them.

After the boys had finished with their 'Love, Hate, Heartbreak' song they heard cheers from the audience. Just as they were about to exit off the stage Jae turned around and picked up the mic and looking towards the backstage area. "Hey everyone I have just one question." He gave a bright dimpled smile as he spoke up slightly. "Suua, would you do me the honor by being my girlfriend?" They had gotten very close over the last few months, he was hoping she wouldn't turn him down on stage.

And rubbing it in King's face that he was losing. He hadn't even told him about Lee yet, they had been too busy.

21-16.jpg

Tae

The last few months Tae's drinking had gotten slightly worse. Every time he seen them together, laughing and flirting, he drank. It finally got to the point Tae rarely stayed around either one of them for too long. Where one was the other usually followed. It was sickening. He was a hundred percent sure that Jae didn't like her. He acted like it, treated her like it, but something in his gut told him that it was wrong. Tae stayed quiet. It wasn't his problem. If she wanted to fall for someone like that that was her business.

Tae created a flawless dance routine for the performance. It was expressive, subtle, emotional. So afterward they finished the performance and he heard the cheers he couldn't help grinning ear to ear.

As he went to walk off stage he stopped when Jae started speaking on the mic. He turned to look at him as he spoke, his jaw dropping when he so publicly asked Suua out. Tae initially felt anger wash over him, but soon he was relieved. Suua would never say yes, her dad had a rule.

When Suua said she'd love to Tae's world came to an end. Everything went red. Who was he more angry at? Suua or Jae? Fuck it. Both of them. Jae was shutting them out completely. He turned on his heels and walked to go grab his bag. "I'll see you guys back at the house, I want to double check my bags." With that said Tae left and took a long drink of his flask.

Sora

The next few months were...weird. Sora followed through and escorted King to his classes. That was her orders so she listened. And was she an idiot that he actually got sort of...tolerable? Him being accountable by going to class and actually doing his homework made him pretty decent. And suddenly he had been being really nice to her, it was so weird. For once Lee and Suua weren't getting the attention. It was...nice.

Sora was wearing a black halter tight crop top, high waist black jeans, and black pumps along with a black choker, a small silver necklace with a silver sun pendant, and a longer silver necklace with a sliver moon pendant. Her long hair was crimped, most of it falling down her back save for a few pieces to frame her pretty face. She was smiling backstage as she watched the boys dance. They were little shits sometimes, but they were talented little shits. Especially King. It was no wonder he was so widely famous.

At the end of the performance she clapped loudly for the boys, her claps stopping when Jae grabbed the mic. What? He was asking her out?! "Whoa, didn't see that one coming." She smiled over as Suua walked on stage. As long as she was happy, and Jae seemed to make her happy.

Lee

Lee didn't like Jae's idea about asking out Suua, but he made an excellent point. The spotlight would be on her if they publicly came out as a couple. Her actions would be under the eye of the public. She didn't want that. So, Jae would as Suua out and make it known that they were a thing to take the attention off of them.

She still didn't like the feeling she had in her stomach about it.

Lee wore a black hat on top of her now shoulder length blonde hair. She wore a short leather skirt and a black cotton tube top, a sparkling pair of stilettos on her feet. Her eye liner was thick, her lipstick a bright red to contrast the outfit. Most of everyone watched the boys but Lee. She was still feeling guilty about the whole thing. How did he talk her into this? As soon as the song was over she knew what Jae was doing. He asked Suua out, and of course she said yes. Her dad would flip, hopefully make her break up with him. Then she wouldn't feel so guilty.

Lee gave a small sigh as Tae practically ran away. "See ya, Tae." Lee took off her hat to try to cool down. Her face was flushed with embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back