• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada 2.2

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Pax Pardus Hale

The Ink Shop

It's been 20 years since Haenghada High started the famous competition that allowed seniors battle it out for a contract with one of the top recording companies in Korea. Over the years the school has wanted to do an 'elite' class, a class made up of prodigies and highly skilled freshman students. The school wanted to build these kids up to be the best of the best, to be stars. They've never had enough students, not until now.

Today the student body has been gathered for an assembly for the heads of the school to give a big announcement.

Lee

Lee shook off the guard as he walked her into the assembly. "I can walk." The 5'2" blonde girl gave a long sigh as she smoothed out her short hair. Lee had, once again, been caught trying to skip an assembly. It wasn't just assembly's she skipped. Classes, school, Lee skipped everything she could. Being in a high school with her dad she was pretty much expected to be good, expected to listen. Lee's life had been run for her since she was born. Her parents put her on the path of success. She followed the path obediently until high school. Everything was busy, everyone was trying to find themselves. Lee? Everyone expected that Lee had it together, and that she had to behave. Her dad was a teacher, a member of the board, Lee had to make him look good.

Her reaction? Fuck that.

Why did Lee have to behave just because of her dad? Why did she have to get her shit together? She didn't know who she was! She was named after her uncle, a 'family name'. Everyone said how much she looked like her mother. She was smart like her father. But what was Lee? She was compared to everyone around her, but it never sounded like Lee had something about herself that stood out. That's when she snapped. She bleached her long black hair, chopped it all off. She even got a tattoo behind her ear. Her parents flipped and grounded her for 'life'. That's how she began to like making herself stand out. Her parents or family never did any of this. Lee did. Since that moment Lee had distanced herself from her friends and family. She started hanging out with a not so friendly bunch from the third year students. They introduced her to some of the kids at other schools around them.

Lee had intended on skipping the whole assembly. Her dad was going to be there, and honestly? She didn't feel like dealing with him. But for some reason the assembly was important enough to drag her in the auditorium before it even started.

Lee had her now typical sharp cat eyeliner done paired with bright pink eye shadow, bright blue nail polish on her manicured nails. She wore tight black pants with a white shirt, a black leather jacket pulled over her arms and shoulders, black flats carrying her over to the top of the bleachers. Her third year friends weren't there yet, she really didn't know if they'd show. All she could hope was that this got over fast.

Suua

Suua was popular, like her mother. But was smart and calm like her father. In the school's eyes, that was apparently a winning combination. Suua was popular but for other reasons, she was sweet and honest with people. She didn't live her mothers high school life of terrorizing other students and gaining popularity from fear. Her mother was a completely different person now thankfully... without her reform Suua didn't know if she would be the same sweet girl she was today.

"Thank you, but I cannot accept." Suua said as she bowed to the male in front of her, another classmate who confessed to her. This made five since the start of the year. It was getting tiring. She had no attraction or feelings for these boys but even if she did there was nothing she could do about it. Her parents had one rule and that was no dating. That was the one thing the two were strict about and Suua was an obedient child. Though she had to admit it sucked not being like the other girls and going out on dates and talking about boys. The male gave her a smile and told her no problem before insisting that she still took the candies. Before she could refuse he shoved them into her hands and ran off leaving her standing there wide eyed. "Oh shoot..." Suua sighed and tucked the pretty pastel pink box under her arm before turning on her lilac colored heels and walking towards the auditorium where the assembly would be held.

Today the teen was wearing her long blonde locks in a wavy middle-part style with a white bow holding a few small pieces back. Her shirt was a blouse covered in watercolor pastels that was tucked into a white tennis skirt and a lilac blazer with the sleeves rolled up. A pastel pink purse sat at her side with her mint cat phone case sticking up from it.

As she neared the assembly she noticed the person she considered her best friend, Tae Gi, a male who severely contrasted her own light and airy style. But they had grown up together and had a lot more in common personality wise than many expected at first glance. "Tae!" Suua waved, nearly dropping the box as she clumsily made her way over to the boy. The girl looked mature and poised but only if she staying standing in one position...

"Why do you think they're doing this assembly?" Suua asked, her lower lip sticking out slightly as she poked a finger into Tae's cheek before suddenly remembering the box under her arm, "Oh yeah! Want some candy?"

Sora

Sora plucked a few of her books out of her locker and slid them into her bright purple book bag. Her free hand pushed her long crimped out of her face as she closed her locker, a long sigh passing her lips as she pulled out her phone. Seung Ji Young, I will be sitting with you during the assembly so you can't skip out on me again today. Seung, or 'King' as he likes to be called, was one of her students she tutored. Well, the only student she tutored lately. The headmaster assigned her to him and told her to focus on him versus spreading out her time evenly to other students. Said that he was a priority. Priority? More like a pain in the ass. "My dad's G-Dragon", "I have so much money", blah blah blah. Then there was him skipping their sessions, the endless boasting. It drove her insane, and she was a pretty tolerant person. But this guy drove her insane.

Standing at 5 foot Sora wasn't very tall, but her friendly and charming personality made her shine. She was very popular around the school, and she was pretty well known to wear bright and fun outfits. That was one of Sora's favorite things about Haenghada, the freedom to express yourself through clothing. Every other high school had dress codes. Here? Sora was free to wear her bright galaxy dress paired with black wedges, a big purple bow in her hair. Her wedges clicked against the floor as she walked into the auditorium. Her bright blue eyes looked around the room until they landed on the pink haired boy. "Did you get my text?" Sora sat next to Seung and glanced over at him. "You're not skipping out on me today. I'm tired of wasting my time." Her pale leg crossed over the other one as she got comfortable. Her long lashes bat as she glanced around the room. She gave a small smile at her friends Tae and Suua, though that smile fell when she looked at her cousin. Sora had tried to confront her a few times, but Lee lately has been so out of character lately.

"Anyway. What are we doing today? Math?" She turned her attention to the pink headed guy next to her.

King

Haenghada was a whole new thing for King, usually it was tutors and flights to various cities for modeling or other projects. During his time at Haenghada it was made clear that while he would be allowed some projects, his priority was school. He didn't get it! He was already famous and already had a pretty good life... what was the point of going to school in this... dump. Sure, his dad and many other famous people were alumni but who cared. The only upside of this place was all the attention he got from his peers.

There was one peer however that he wished he could shake off. Sora.
His phone chimed by his side, the characteristc dun dun dun of horror, her special ringtone. "Oh hell." King sighed and looked at the text. Was she watching him? How was she ALWAYS around? Didn't she have friends? Or her own school work? "Sorry doll, can't skip now." King looked over to the group of third years he had been planning to skip with before ruffling one of the girls hair and jumping down from the table he was perched on. He wasn't really afraid of getting in trouble. But he WAS afraid of Sora yelling at him again.

The pink haired teen slowly made his way to the auditorium, plopping down on one of the folding chairs and sprawling out and closing his eyes. Today he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a long loose white t-shirt with matching white Timberlands. His pink hair was messy and his hands were covered in various rings. Beside him he heard a voice and the chair move, a voice that caused him to let out another swear under his breath.

"Don't you get tired of being teachers pet?" King opened one blue-contacted eye and peered at the short girl. "Wouldn't getting in a little trouble be fun? No math, how about today we practice the art of skipping bullshit classes that really dont matter because if any of us are actually going to be famous, we would already be making waves by now?" He winked and sat up a little more, opening his eyes and staring at her, "Long title I know, but so much better than math. Or this assembly for that matter. Wanna go get some ice cream instead? This thing can't be worth while..."

Tae

"Oi oi oi woman, you mind learning how to stand on your own two feet for once?" Tae found himself smiling over at his best friend as she walked over to him. He shooed away her hand as she poked her cheek. "I'm not five, you heathen." Tae leaned back in his seat and adjusted the collar on his sleek black jacket, his small silver hoops the only things not black on him. Sleek black hair, black rings, black shirt, pants, shoes, and the jacket. Him and Suua were complete opposites in the fashion sense. Personality wise? They were pretty similar. Friendly, cheerful.

His eyes landed on the blonde girl Lee in the corner. Lee used to be apart of their cheeful personalities. Him, Suua, Sora, they all grew up together. They were all peas in a pod. Something about their freshman year drove Sora and Lee away from them. Sora was stuck chasing after the pink headed jerk. Lee? Lee was rebelling. That left Suua and Tae on their own and they grew closer. He hated to admit it, but he started to have a crush on her. Although her parents didn't allow dating they loved when Tae around. So it was better to keep his feelings hidden. That, and she turned away every other guy that told her how they felt.

Better to stay in her life as is than to lose her. "Ah, another boy turned down by the Hearbreaking Suua?" He took the pink box and opened it, plucking a piece of chocolate into his mouth before handing her some chocolate. "The assembly? Probably some big announcement. They said they wanted to do something big with some of the students. Probably those senior kids competing for that contract. Think we'll end up being those kids in our third year?"

Rian

Rian fussed with her new hair in the mirror as she tried to hide away from the other students. She wasn't going to skip the assembly... but she was going to sneak in at the last minute to avoid the stares she had been getting all day. Rian was as low maintenance as could but both of her mothers said that in order to not get eaten alive in this world she had to start standing out and getting a backbone. So what was her wonderful mother's idea? Bright. Red. Hair. Not like pretty auburn or Weasley red. No COKE CAN RED.

Today Rian was wearing her normal plain graphic t-shirt, this one depicting a Digimon character on a plain black background. A pair of ripped up jeans covered her long legs and a pair of ratty Converse hugged her feet. As for her hair... it was pulled back into a messy bun. What else could she do? She had tried to hide it under a hat but she looked even crazier that way.

"Oh hell." Rian sighed as she tucked a piece behind her ear and headed towards the auditorium. People looked, whispered, but none dared to say anything to her. Maybe it was her inherited resting bitch face. But it was more than likely her mother, CL. She had this sort of reputation of being a strong woman. Rian looked up to her but she was no where near as much of a woman as her mother, either of them! Rian was shy! Rian just loved dancing! Did she love the idea of being on a stage and showing it to the world, of course! Could she do it? eh.... It was too hard to even talk to people most days let alone perform... Helping backstage was maybe what was best for her.

Inside the auditorium she quickly sank into a seat on one of the bleachers nearest the door, her eyes peering around at others for a moment before pulling out her phone and falling mindlessly into some random brain numbing app.

Jae-Ho

The 6 foot 3 sixteen year old stood over the sink in the men's bathroom as he splashed water in his face. Today was a rough day. See, Jae had this sort of 'fan club' at school. Lately the girls had been getting more and more crazy. They were always taking pictures, flirting, confessing their love. It was so annoying. Jae didn't find interest in much but it was especially true for girls confessing their love for him. They didn't even know him. No one really knew him, save for his parents. Deep down Jae was annoyed with everything and found interest in little. The reason? Mainly because they only liked him now because he was 'cute'. They didn't like him when he was tall and lanky. No one liked him when his parents were gay. He put on his fake face, worked out, and then everyone started to love him.

That's how his life has been. Jae had become famous for his fake face, just as his dads did. They were snide, snarky gay males that he learned from. They taught him to 'fake it until you make it'. Well, Jae faked it and made it. Now he was stuck.

"You can do this." Jae ran his hand through his light brown messy hair before walking to the the auditorium. His fan girls squealed when he walked in, a sweet smile forming on his face. "Ladies, so nice to see you again." He shone his famous smile, his dimples and all, and watched the girls swoon over him. "Have a wonderful assembly." With that said he walked over to where King and Sora sat. "King, I see you brought your pet." He gave a dimpled smile at Sora. King was the only person he could stand in this school, he was an asshole. He completely related to assholes. Jae took a seat and mussed with his hair once more. "What are we assembling for this time?"

Jung

Jung knew what the assembly was for today. His father told him to prepare. People already thought he didn't belong here.... they were really going to have an issue now. But it was okay. Jung KNEW he was talented and he KNEW he belonged at Haenghada. He wasn't here because of his father, he also wasn't so naive that he thought his father didn't help at least a little bit. But no way the board would have allowed his enrollment without at least solid raw talent. Jung could learn the tips and tricks through his three years here, but you couldn't learn talent.

Jung had been in the auditorium early, helping others set up additional seating and decorating the stage with some banners and such. No one had school pride like Jung, if Haenghada played sports and had a mascot he would be in the disgusting smelly suit for sure! As gross as that is...

"Thank you." Jung bowed to the other student volunteers besides his father before waving to him and heading out to find a seat. Because of the judgement others passed, he really didn't have friends. That honestly killed him inside. Jung was always the life of the party and the class clown but this school was a different beast. He glanced around a few areas, looking for someone that was at least kind of him in a sea of bullies and his eyes first landed on Lee. Hard pass. Then on Rian. Yeah too quiet. Then finally on Sora, King and Jae. Not the best... not the worst. Those two guys were.... meh. But Sora was nice! Jung made his way over to the growing group and plopped down before pulling a bag of chips from his bag and shaking them at the group, "I'll share my never ending bag of snacks if you guys don't kick me to the curb for the next half an hour?"

JIN

Jin never left Haenghada, or at least that's what it felt like. He spent his best years here and then he began teaching, and now much later, he got to witness his daughters greatest years here. As strained as their relationship was... Maybe this class would help her. Jin wasn't an idiot, Lee was rebelling because her life was chosen for her. But it was because he and Yuri knew how talented she was! And they just wanted to keep their baby girl out of trouble! It was just so hard to let go!

Even today, he noticed her absence from the assembly and sent a guard. Good decision? Probably not. But it had to be done. Today was such a big day!

Jin made his way to the podium and tapped on the mic a few times before clearing his throat. "Settle down. Settle down. I'm sure you all have your thoughts of why were are here today. Most are right. We are announcing the top 8 that will be in the senior competition class for a record deal as is Haenghada tradition." Jin paused and students murmured and giggled. "But first something even more groundbreaking." Silence.

"Haenghada has always had an idea for another group, one that grows throughout all of their years here at Haenghada. We've never really had the right student body but we believe we have the right students to test this out." Jin paused once more, "Haenghada will be introducing an elite prodigy class made up of the most talented freshman of already elite status." Students groaned, cheered, sighed, squealed. "I won't bore all of you with the details but after the remainder of this assembly I will need Suua Soo-Young, Lee Jin, Rian Chae-Rin, Sora Park, Seung Ji-Yong, Tae Ji, Jae-ho Kim and .... Jung Hwa, to meet with me in classroom 1A. Thank you." Jin bowed and left the podium for the headmaster to finish with the senior announcements.

Suua

When Jin announced the prodigy class, Suua reached over and grabbed Tae's hand, giving him a giant smile before quickly letting go and listening intently to the remaining announcements. This was so exciting! She was going to get to be a part of history just like her mother and father. If she had a mirror Suua could swear there were sparkles in her eyes. As soon as the assembly was over she stood and pulled Tae to his feet, "We're not going to be those kids in our third year, we're those kids NOW!" She cheered a little before continuing, "Better get used to my poor coordination because it looks like your stuck with me for the next three years! Not that you weren't already stuck with me until we're old and grey." Suua stuck her tongue out at him before turning and yanking him out of the room and down to classroom 1A.

"So it's us, Lee and Sora. One of those names was King right? And Jae?" His name made her swoon a little. Jae was one of those guys that just couldn't be real. He towered over the others and he was so handsome.. and nice! At least others said he was nice! "Who else was it? Rian? Oh I can't remember, after I heard we all made it I got too excited!" This may also give them a chance to reconnect with Lee... At one point the four of them were inseparable. Sora was busy but Lee... Lee was just rebelling! Lee was more than what she was showing herself as and Suua knew it! It was so infuriating!

Suua teetered around the room on her heels, looking herself up and down in the mirrors as they waited for the others. They had been in class a week or two now but she had never really had it sink in that this was where her mother and father got famous. This is where she would become famous.... this is where they met each other even. The romantic in Suua swooned. Her face turned red as she thought of the possibility of meeting a stranger here who she would fall in love with. Suua shook the thought from her head and turned to Tae, "Aren't you excited?!"

Lee

Oh, so that's the reason she was forced to this assembly? She was going be forced into a class where her dad was teaching, right? She knew he was up to something that shifty little weasel! She already had enough issues being in the same school let along the same class! You know who had it just as bad if not worse though? That Jung kid. Being the headmasters son must have sucked. And it would probably suck more now, won't it?

After the assembly Lee had half a mind to ditch, just stick it to her dad. Then she noticed the guard watching her and she rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'm going." Lee threw her hands in her tight pockets and began to walk to her new class. High school was the worst. And now she was in a class with her perfect cousin? Her cheerful friends? They didn't get it. They had lives that they could shape. They could go to school without their parents being there. Not Lee. Being a teenager and being so confused and angry was an awful thing.

"This blows." Lee tossed down her spiked leather backpack on the floor. She crashed into a chair behind a desk in the back of the room and sat down with a huff. "I'm going to assume Jin is teaching us." He wasn't even dad or a teacher to him, he was Jin. "I swear I'm going to go to a normal school and be a stupid doctor or lawyer or something just to get away from him."

Sora

Sora did as she usually did, ignore the boys. Jae and Seung were a couple of idiot teenage boys. Sora was smart, she didn't deal with stupid and idiotic jokes. If Haenghada had jocks then these two would have been them. Sora's dad taught her not to put up with that stuff. She was strong, beautiful, funny, talented, and incredibly brilliant. However, certain things did get to her. Like Jae calling her a 'pet'. She was not a pet despite the way she was treated. Honestly? It felt like Seung was the pet. A pet that was always getting into something and she was forced to run after him to try to stop him. She was basically a babysitter, to try to keep him in line. Thankfully Jung showed up. She gave him a sweet smile. "I'd much rather sit with you versus these guys."

The auditorium went silent for Jin's announcement. When he listed her name she cheered, but the cheer was short lived. King was named right after her, meaning she was stuck with him during class and after school for their study sessions as well. "Oh, no." She let out a long sigh. Jae and Lee was in the group as well. So much negativity in a classroom.

After the announcements she stood up and gave another sigh. It was clear she was disappointed. "Well, let's get this over with. We'll be working on your math homework after this, though." She waited for Seung to get ready before she took off for the class. The whole walk she was trying to look for the positives of the situation. This meant she was considered an elite student, right? That's always a good thing. And maybe Lee would calm down a little bit.

Once in the class she smiled at everyone. "Lee, you're the life of the party as usual." Sora didn't like Lee lately. She had a great family, a great life. There was no reason to act the way she did. "Tae, Suua, it's nice to see you guys." Sora sat down and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her chin leaning on her hand as it rested on the desk.

King

Prodigy class? What in the hell did that even mean. And this little "pet" as Jae called her was part of it. Great. Now he really would never get a moment to let loose. Who was she even? All King ever saw her deal with was books. Was she even really talented? The idea made him scoff a bit. And who was this kid that came and sat with them... wasn't he the headmasters kid? Was he ANOTHER babysitter? Fuck this place man.

Once the assembly was finally over King stood and stretched his long body out before looking between Sora and Jae. If Sora wasn't here he would skip this stupid class. He saw being here as a favor to the school and now they were forcing him into some special class? Bullshit. "Whatever let's just go see what this is so I can tell them no thanks." Or have my dad call the school and tell them no fucking way. "And we are so not working on math." King glared at Sora before they finally started walking.

King made his way to classroom 1A and found three people, Suua, Lee and Tae. Both of these girls were hot. Suua was like that girl next door that you wanted to corrupt with a cigarette or something and Lee was the rebel without a cause kind of hot. Suua was teetering around the room and beaming at that Tae kid and Lee was sitting in the corner sulking. "Woah, you call your dad by his name? Nice." King hissed the last word as he stood near the door, his arms crossing his chest as he looked around the practice room.

Rian

Rian couldn't believe her ears. Her? Prodigy class? No no no. Sure her moms were famous! But she wasn't cut out for this sort of thing. All Rian every wanted out of school was to get a choreographer job, NOT a performing job. Those kids, all the ones Jin named, they were all STARS. Rian was not a star!

The assembly ended and Rian texted her mom that she wasn't feeling well, to which she got the response of "Buck up babe, it's going to get harder." Typical. Clearly they knew about this class. Fuck. No way out now she supposed...

Rian found the classroom and peered inside before slipping in quietly, looking around at the others as she shyly rubbed at her arm and picked at her nails. This was going to be a terrible three years. There was so much personality in this room, Rian didn't know much about herself beyond liking video games and memes. And dancing, of course dancing. Everyone who talked to her always asked about her moms and their relationship and they almost always ended up asking if she was gay. It was the reason she commonly kept her head down and dodged people. It hurt, knowing people cared more about her parents than her. But it was okay, video games were her friends.

Rian went to ask where Jin was but instantly clammed up and only let out a small sigh instead before pulling out her phone and playing another mindless game.

Tae

Tae's cheeks heated when he felt Suua squeeze his hand. He quickly calmed down his anxious heart and gave her a bright smile. An elite class? Awesome! Everyone named was extremely talented. He didn't know much about Jae, or Rian, but he could only assume they were equally as talented. When Suua stood up and cheered and yanked him to his feet he felt his cheeks heat once more. Come on, she made this difficult. He already felt like every guy envied him. And why shouldn't they? He got the honor of being Suua's best friend, her confidant. Why would anyone betray that trust? He was incredibly lucky for having her. "Well I'll warn all of them to watch your feet when we dance, you'll be stepping all over our feet." And being stuck with her until they were grey? Didn't seem like a punishment to him. He already knew they were stuck with each other.

On the way to class he gave a big grin. "You know what's going to be funny? Lee and her dad. I can't get over him, he's hilarious. All my dad wants to teach me is weapons, my street smarts, my clothes and my dancing." His dad refrained from most gang activity for his mom, but he was also still the same thug he had always been.

"I'm thrilled." He looked back at her and smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Lee, cut your dad some slack and show some more respect. And King, was it? Is that a family name? I wouldn't suggest disrespecting the teacher. It's rude."
[font]

Jae-Ho

Elite class, huh? Jae? He was popular, sure. Talented? He didn't believe so. He was okay at rapping and dancing, good with singing, but he was the best with his personality. He didn't think that warranted him to be an elite. An elite actor, maybe. At least the class size was smaller, and it'd be guaranteed that ever year he'd be in the same class.

Once the assembly was over Jae stood and stretched out his tall, strong figure and followed Sora and King to their new class. On the way he shone some of the girls his dimpled smile. Once he got to class he walked in and looked around the room. Lee? Probably one of the most tolerable person in the room besides King. She was bitchy, and sort of cute. Suua? Too happy, and attached to Tae's hip like a puppy. Sora was too smart. Then an idea sparked in his head. He whipped out his sleek black phone and took a seat, his brown eyes watching the screen as he typed up his message to King. I bet I could get more of these girls to like me than you can. My dimples can beat you any day. Jae smirked as he sent the message, looking around the room at everyone once again.

"I think if we're stuck with the guy for three years he won't care what we call him." Jae ran his hand through his hair before going back to returning a few random text messages from girls.

Jin

Jin opened the door to the classroom and peered inside, instantly spotting his daughter in the corner and frowning before wiping the look off his face and entering the room fully. "Gather round kiddos!" He chimed happily, the box in his hands teetering for a moment before he finally placed it on the ground. In it were a bunch of lanyards, two radios, some files and two CD's. It was very nostalgic thats for sure.

"So this class is new, special. Be proud of yourselves for being a part of this. But remember its going to be hard work. You'll have to take this seriously. We're going to treat you like elite seniors so thats a lot of responsibility." Jin looked at them all sternly, "I'll be your singing coach, other teachers will be your choreographers and help you with your style and persona. It won't be normal dance classes and such, you'll still have your core classes but in the hours of the day you would be taking lessons for art related things you'll be here working with each other. And beyond that." Jin reached down and plucked a lanyard from the box, they were all identical black with metal keychains that spelled each students name. "Suua, here. You all have one. These are the keys to your loft. That's your new home. Get used to it.... don't burn it down." Jin shuddered at the memory. "Girls on the second floor boys on the third. Common on the first. Next, heres your first assignment. Girls, here." Jin held out the CD to his daughter and gave her a small smile, "Its just a simple beat. It's your job to write and choreograph an entire song to this beat. Guys same deal."

Once he was done with his speech he gave them all another smile, "I'll always be in my office during this practice time. If you need anything come get me always. As far as coaching and schedules, you'll find those in the box as well. But consider the rest of the day a getting to know you day." Jin bowed slightly before looking to his daughter one more time and waving a quick goodbye before scurrying back to his office.

Suua

Oh. my. gods.

Suua could not believe her ears! "Lee you're too talented to not be here. So shut up already." Lee was the one person that could bring out the Yubin in Suua. They weren't always that way but recently Lee was terrible! So what if your dad was a teacher? Jin was awesome! Sometimes their parents made jokes about the two girls being switched at birth, Lee was a rapper and Suua had a sweet disposition. It was like they both became the other ones mother.

When Jin walked in Suua turned to him with a smile and a wave, he was family basically! "Good afternoon!" She chimed before tuning in on his words. Now she really couldn't believe what she was hearing. Living together? No real structured class? Was this really how they were going to get good? Jin handed her a lanyard and she looked over the cool metal a few times before Jin left. Living together with boys. The idea made her strangely nervous. Not scared or anything... but no boy besides her family and Tae had ever seen her in anything but a full get up. That was her strong suit! Her looks and disposition! If she lost that the whole thing crumbled!!! But this was too good of an opportunity so she would just have to deal.

"So." Suua said matter of factly before looking around at the others and sighing, "What do we go now?"

Lee

This class was going to be the death of her already, and now they get to live together? Fabulous. She listened to what Jin had to say and rolled her eyes, taking the key as he handed it to her. Her light brown eyes looked at the CD, metal key and the lanyard before she slid it into her pocket. "Well, let's get this over with." Was she talking about the day or high school? Probably both. As soon as her dad was gone she looked back at everyone. What do we do now? "We go to the house, that's what I do." She scooped up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder before taking off.

On her way out of the school her mind was already racing on how she was going to sneak out. Obviously the house would have rules, and lately rules weren't something Lee was a fan of following. Again, she rolled her eyes. "This whole thing is a major drag." Lee knew the address on the key, it was a house right around the corner from the original house. Her mom said it was "so cute" not too long ago. She seemed really stoked on the house, and Lee found that really weird considering the fact that where they lived was so much nicer. Now everything made sense.

Lee's boots tapped on the stairs as she ran up the few steps to their new home. She knew the drill, their stuff was already in the rooms. It was probably a good thing that Lee wasn't her old self in this situation. She'd be concerned about living with so many people. Now? She couldn't care less. Once she was inside she looked around the loft, hanging her key up on the key hook by the door. It wasn't as big as her home was but it was bigger than the dorm was. "Guess this will have to do." She walked up the stairs to the second story and made her way to one of the two bedrooms. She tossed her bag on one of the beds. "There."

Sora
Okay, this put a smile on her face. This wasn't a dream. Finally Sora got selected for something that could change her life, and it was really happening! Here they were really getting the key to their new home, really getting an assignment. This was really real! Her sweet smile took over her face as she waved bye to her uncle as he walked away. That's what sucked about Lee, she ignored all her fathers love and affection. Sora was jealous, her dad was much more professional in their relationship than Jin was to Lee. Hopefully with him being their main teacher over the next three years she'll calm down.

"I'm right behind you." Sora stood to her feed and looked back at Seung. "Hey," her sweet smile was still plastered on her face. "We still have homework to do, sweetheart. You can't get away from me anymore." Sora ruffled Seung's hair as she passed him out of the room and after her cousin.

Once inside the loft Sora gave small squeal. "This is happening!" She hung up her key and took off upstairs, pausing as she watched her cousin run into one room. Honestly? She didn't feel like putting up with that. "Sorry guys," she whispered quietly to herself before walking into the empty bedroom. She sat her bag on the bed closest to the door, her big blue eyes sparkling as she looked around. "Guys, who wants some celebrate with some cocoa?" Quickly she took off downstairs and straight to the kitchen, opening and going through the cupboards in search of cocoa powder.

Suua

Suua followed the group to the house and her heart jumped into her throat as she looked at the cute thing, it was an adorable three story townhouse type place and the front porch even had flowers and a table! "How adorable!" She cheered before following the others inside. Lee and Sora went straight up and she followed, watching as she two girls went their separate ways and causing Suua to sigh. She couldn't make Rian deal with Lee, so she bravely entered the room and placed her purse and blazer on the other bed before making her way downstairs to hear Sora discussing hot coco.

"Ooo! Sounds great!" Suua smiled and entered the kitchen, taking in the place around her before taking one of the seats at the kitchen island.

"We should order some food too. Play some board games or something maybe?" Suua tapped on her chin as she thought, "I have some cards in my purse I think. And a trivia game on my phone."

King

As the group moved to the house, King thought of ways to break away and head back to his own home. However, he shut that idea down when he realized that if his father approved this then that meant the maids at home wouldn't let him disobey. So instead on the short walk, King checked his phone and found Tae's message. A message that made and evil grin spread across his face before he grabbed his friend by the sleeve and yanked him to the back of the group. After a few moments the others were far enough away to not hear anything they were speaking about.

"You are so on. Your dimples and fake shit are no match for my pure sex appeal." King jokingly shoved a hand through his pastel pink hair and winked at his friend before letting out a curt laugh. "Something has to make this shit fun right?"

Once they finally reached the house, King grimaced a little. It was so... small. And who had porch furniture? Middle class families. That's who. Suua was raving about how cute it was and King pushed through his disbelief to take his first chance at their bet. Suua definetly wasn't a target but he was competitive and wanted to win! Everyone knew about her no dating rule but oh well. "Isn't it?" King sighed, "Nice place to have a first date right Suua?" King chuckled before heading inside and watching the girls go upstairs.

The inside was even worse than the outside! Small. Plain. Suburban. Hopefully his bedroom would be nicer. He trudged up the two flights of stairs and found their was only two bedrooms and nearly had a stroke. "Okay this is just so not okay. We all need our own space! How are we expected to share a fucking bedroom? What are we toddlers?"

Rian

Rian didn't like this one bit. Why didn't her moms warn her? Living with other people was entirely new. Rian had never even had a sleepover, that would require having friends! And all of these other people were so good at social things. Well except Lee. But still! Even Lee had friends! Rian had the internet! People didn't dislike her but they didn't like her either. "Fuck..." Rian sighed as the others entered the house, her in trailing behind the other three girls and heading up the stairs. Rian sighed of relief when Suua followed Lee into a bedroom. That meant Rian roomed with Sora. That was .... acceptable.

Sora left the room as did Suua and Rian could hear them downstairs talking.

A normal person would go down and talk too, Rian. She said to herself. It was hard to hype yourself up to do something that you didnt want to do. Instead she could just lay in bed and play on her laptop... but this was something she needed to do. This class and year in general would be hell is she remained scared of everything.

Rian headed to the kitchen and found the two girls discussing coco and she gave a small smile before sitting beside Suua, "I would love some. If thats okay..."

Tae

"Oh, come on King. Your dad had to live in the dorms. This is an upgrade from the dorms. You saying your better than your dad? I'm pretty sure you're famous because of him." Tae couldn't help but smirk at him from the hallway. "I'll let you and your girlfriend Jae share a room." Tae walked into the free room and tossed his bag on the bed near the window. "Jung, for your own sake, I recommend avoiding bunking with either of those two." Tae knew that he'd be selected for the competition senior year. He had been dancing since he was little. He remember the first thing that inspired him, him and his mom dancing together. It looked fun so Tae tried. From then on he watched videos, went to dance class, and practiced until he couldn't stand. He had a natural gift but one that he worked so hard to perfect.

Getting selected for this? A three year course for the elite of already an elite student body? He knew that this was what he was meant to do. And, unlike his dad, he won't get off track. Tae was just as passionate and dedicated as his mother was.

Tae made his way downstairs and into the kitchen after the girls. "Should we get pizza? It's usually the quickest delivery around here."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back