• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hades' search!

marchen

Call me Hades
❖ yo
  • I'm Hades! A little about me:
  • I work as a comic artist/Illustrator full time, so I can get intense moments of being busy when a deadline starts to loom.
❖ Do's and dont's:
  • I'm 28, I prefer to rp with those in a similar age range please!
  • Time is an enigma and I can sometimes get overwhelmed and busy, so I'm not always available 24/7. Please be respectful of this, but don't be afraid to contact me either! I love to chat about ocs in between posting and make friends! I will respect your time too, just ask for communication!
  • All genders are great and romance can be a tad fun. Please be aware that I get a tad squicked if I'm forced into a certain "type" or gender role. I ask you be just as open. I'm very queer and tend to gravitate toward LGBT+ characters.
  • I'm still getting back into roleplaying regularly. My writing has become focused on being visual vs prose. Due to this, I understand if you if you'd like to see samples of my writing first! I don't really have any hard fast word count limits because of this! I just ask for quality!
  • I care more about the characters then a detailed plot.
  • I don't do fandoms, but I do like things inspired by specific media!
  • Please bare with me. I have issues with my brain misreading text or not being able to understand phrases. If I ask for clarification it is ME not you.

❖ Loose Ideas
Nothing major, just rough concepts or starting themes.

- - > Exiled God[dess] x Mortal
- - > Nature spirit x Industrial Revolutionist/Scientist

Shipwrecked
- - > Merfolk x Pirate

Etc
- - > southern gothic
- - > witches & wizards
- - > faeries
- - > dragons
- - > steam/diesel/neon/cyberpunk
- - > treasure hunters and monster killers
- - > adventure
- - > supernatural hunters
- - > urban fantasy
- - > evil angels & attempted-good demons
- - > regular ol' angels & demons
- - > Historic periods : Regency, Victorian, Titanic Era/1900s, and 1920

❖ Characters!
Here are some characters of mine that I wouldn't mind recycling into a roleplay plot. Obviously, I don't expect to play them all. Just ask if you want to know about them.
web.png
100-4.png

100-2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back