• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hades and Persephone

Batzy

One Time Luck
So I have been looking everywhere for someone to do Hades for me and know the back story ! If you don’t know it that’s fine ! I can tell you everything about this story you will want to know ! But please don’t ask for this if your only going to give me few sentences at a time OR only post a few times and give up and never respond again . Thank you so so much for your willingness!

If you're still interested in this idea and looking for partners, I might be down to play as Hades if you can give me a little more information on what you were looking to do? I'm pretty familiar with the Hades and Persephone myth and Greek mythology on the whole ^^

I wanted for it to be pretty modern right before Hades met Persephone and we can either play out the myth or make it go in a different direction .

Alright, so like a modernized retelling but they're still gods it's just not happening in Bronze Age Greece? I might need more clarification there. And are there any particular plot points you'd like to hit that fall outside our main myth, or any particulars you have about formatting/length?

Well we can make it obvious that hades and Persephone meet but how Persephone get stuck there can be something new . We can create . I’d like at least a paragraph in response . It will still be in Greece but in modern times . Just like the god era never left Greece and people still pray to them

We can change things just as long as she gets stuck in the underground . For whatever reason we may decide . I’d like know if you prefer Persephone hating him or if you would like her like him or eventually like him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back