• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hades [1x1] (2018 Video Game)

Noms

Bizarre Adventurist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"In the name of Hades..."

Welcome! There is a severe lack of role plays available for the Hades video game, so I've made this thread to find some partners for it! Here are some topics to note for potential partners:
-This is, as said in the title, 1x1! So no group role playing, unfortunately!
-OC/CC only (Original Characters/Canon Characters); sorry CC/CC enjoyers!
-Any form of OCs are accepted! Mortals/Shades, Demi-Gods, Gods, etc, are accepted!
-I draw the line at any Neko/Nekomimi/Half-Feline/Catgirl and/or Catboy characters. It's Greek Mythology, be more creative. Some exceptions may be made with better developed characters/more experienced RPers.
-Love triangles/Polyships are accepted! This is an exception to the CC/CC rule. If Meg/Than/Zag can do it, you can too :D
-This is about it! If there are any further questions, feel free to ask! Otherwise, see you in the chats!

"...Olympus! I accept this message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back