• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H2O: Just add water (accepting)

@SabinaRose you need to change your character from being a mermaid if you want to join in.

@Thalia Raiz your character is accepted, but she should probably just have an idea of mermaids existing rather than know, like Zayn does. Also if you could add an image that would be great.

snakeyem12 said:
@SabinaRose you need to change your character from being a mermaid if you want to join in.
@Thalia Raiz your character is accepted, but she should probably just have an idea of mermaids existing rather than know, like Zayn does. Also if you could add an image that would be great.
I think we shouldn't be friends from the start....at least not all of us, Like each of us has our own reason to actually go to Mako and that's where we all meet.

Maybe we could be aqquantances who go to the island cuz of some dare (like one of their other friends dares them to stay on the island for a night).

(My character is the only straight mermaid. xD )

Ryan will flirt with literally anyone but is definitely much more interested in boys. If we go for a party at the smoothie hut and someone dares them then? Does somebody want to own a boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank-you. Honestly my plan was just to hit on anyone and see who's receptive but I guess I'll go with Ian then.

Soon, I can't type up a start post right now. So either in an hour or two or if you feel like starting us off at the smoothie hut feel free.

A paragraph or two? Just like setting the scene and what it's like? You don't have to if you don't want to. But feel free if you want.

Ugh. I won't be able to reply until I get to a computer. Can you tag me in the first post though? (Even if my character isn't involved in the scene)

snakeyem12 said:
snakeyem12 said:
Well mine would be a loner for a while, at least until the moon pool incident. But how about some of the kids in decided to have a party on mako? For some reason we hear about it and we decide to go and during the party we decide to explore the island.

We've decided on a dare, it's a bit better as people generally don't go to mako.

Couple of questions.

@H0lderOfH0pe do you want to say our characters are kind of friends to start with? (Edit, read your post, don't know each other)

And everyone. You know how when they change back from merpeople they're wearing the clothes they were wearing before. Do you think if they put a shirt on whilst with their tail then they'd be wearing that each time they changed into merpeople? Just a thing I'm considering for Ryan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back