• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ ✶

"Seems like a lot of fun.....Flying about in the sky. Playing a new type of game, seemingly like football, hockey and dodgeball maybe?" Tyrus responded seeing Alice and himself both agreed on the sport of Quidditch. It was nice to see someone with as much in common and she was a girl? It was totally unexpected. "Yeah true, nothing can stop us from flying. Which means we could definitely practice and she a rule loophole to get really good. Right? And yeah we could really get good together." Tyrus smiled in agreement with a nod and sitting back a bit in his seat.

"Speaking of Quidditch, what position would you go for Alice?" Tj added with a interested smile and looking towards the girl.

With/Interactions: amxlia amxlia
Mood: Friendly, curious,

Dylan Demadura: Hogwarts Express
Interactions: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki MochiHaru MochiHaru
Feeling: Interactive, non-loneliness

images

"Well then, Iris Hughes, I'll just scoot m'self right in. It was difficult getting here, wonder why this place is so secret, it's not like any other people would want to hurt us," he said to her. He noticed her British voice and his lack of it. Do I need to talk like that? Or act like that? That's not me... he snapped back into it. He looked around the compartment and the seat next to him. He had been sitting next to someone else the entire time! "Oh, I'm Sorry. You know who I am ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ) I didn't notice you earlier, who are you?" he asked, his face becoming red. Shoot, should've let him introduce first...

SidneySidney watched her silently as she agreed, staying still as she started to move. He was humored when she flounced over to a untouched compartment; reminded of the saying that glorified Hufflepuffs as excelling finders. He stopped just on the doorway and looked down at her, his hands neatly laying against his legs. He felt Fig curled up at the small of his back when he almost visibly flinched at her comment. Suddenly feeling very taken aback Sidney leaned back slightly, giving her a steely glance. It wasn't like he wasn't used to being treated like that, but the comment from Evan still made him stop. If anything though, the boy did deserve such treatment, as he did act like that.

Sidney elected to not respond verbally, merely inclining his head and giving a noncommittal shrug before motioning her into the compartment. It suddenly seemed more cramped than usual and Fig started burrowing around to sit against his stomach. Perhaps feeling his owners sudden mood shift. Sidney swallowed hard and followed her in, sitting near the door and reaching behind himself to close it, not completely shutting it though, so people would know that if necessary it wasn't full. Not than he wanted to share the compartment with any other person now. Her comment had made him think about his companions, they would not expect him to fraternize with other house members, unless of course they were extreme pure blood exceptions. Which, now that he thought of it, he didn't know of any.

Sidney bit back a frown, his front teeth latching onto the corner of his lip in the sibling shared mannerism. Actually it was a "bad habit" according to their father. He stole a glance out the window of the train before turning to Evan. She hadn't meant her comment surely, else why say it? Unless it was a deliberate barb to his Slytherin pure blood status. Either way what did it matter? They were in the cabin together now anyway, she must not care too much about it. He did though. Suddenly the accidental conversation felt like a forbidden thing. He had an image to uphold, talking with this girl could damage that. His friends could come down the hall any second and...

"Ow!" Sidney felt momentarily stunned, then he relaxed, slightly. He had startled himself from his frantic thoughts, luckily he hadn't exclaimed his sudden pain in more than a shouted whisper, still though it was clearly audible he was certain. Releasing his now bitten lip from his teeth the boy ran his tongue over the broken skin, containing a flinch as he tasted the tang of blood. Luckily it wasn't much. It also wasn't the first time he had bit his own lip. It would heal in a matter of days on its own. Now however Sidney felt foolish, and he sucked on his lip indecisively before looking around the compartment and forcing himself to acknowledge Evan again.

| amxlia amxlia | Mood: Conflicted, Shaken, Disgruntled

Evan Jackson
mentions; Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno mood; friendly, casual, curious outfit; x x

Evan entered the compartment and was pleasantly- internally and secretly- surprised when he joined her. Though, he seemed to be a bit distressed, and seemed to stare off into space for a moment as if lost in thought. She was glad to see that after a moment his attention was back to their world, though she frowned slightly as his lip seemed to be bleeding.

"Do you play quiddich?" she asked, attempting to start up conversation again," I've seen you on the pitch a couple times watching matches I think, but I'm not sure of it you're on the team or not. 'Fraid usually I'm a bit occupied to keep count of who I'm playing against."

Her face quickly settled back into its warm, quirky smile as she hoped to relieve the tension she could feel in the air. Evan imagined it was from her earlier words, but, at least they didn't have to worry about that conversation mid trip now.

code by cychotic

tumblr_nq2orvkUiT1sut0fso1_500.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0266.JPG
Sartorious Warbeck
Leaning against the wall of the compartment entry, eyes closed seemingly asleep. While in truth it was a mere dream of day.... Picturing the field, smelling the fresh air and cut grass, feeling the atmosphere all around him and the ground at his feet while stepping out onto the pitch with his trademark smile and embracing the cheers of Hufflepuffs and chants of the opposing house. Walking out onto that field further stepping into the crowds view, broomstick in hand and all geared up for play.

The voice of Madam Hooch capturing all to attention as she lays down the rules and calls for a clean game. Blowing the whistle next and starting the game as the crowd roared with excitement. Soon his head bobbing along to the rhythm whilst stepping over his broom with one leg and giving a last crooked smile before lifting up into the air and soaring around the pitch, transitioning to his game face and showing the expression as the fourth year Chaser of Hufflepuff flew through the air, taking the quaffle and weaving in and out of defenders and opposing chasers, ducking low and then going high, racing toward the mighty hoops that stand several hundred feet into the air, tossing the quaffle back and forth between teammates, skillfully flying with agility and speed as he neared and the quaffle was caught into his hand and pulled into his body.

Arm reaching back with a curve while he brought it forth aiming to hurl it forward before.........

Suddenly the whole day dream paused then fizzled out as Sartorious was taken from his trance and head shook back into reality, upon the sound of some voices passing by him on way toward their compartments. "Ah man.... Some scenario there. It seemed epic and real for a moment." The boy thought moving away from the entry and into the small room and seats his compartment offered him. Taking a seat on the left side and laying down for a moment to chill and relax before it filled up with more students.

Henrietta smiled sweetly back when Iris returned the greeting and gave her name, she shook Iris' hand briefly though might have held her too tight. Things were going better then she had expected, already she had a nickname: "Hen" It sounded nice but something she needed to remember to listen out for. However she barely had the chance to think about it before seeing the boy enter and asked for seat. She smiled and nodded at him as Iris answered.

"Oh yes of course... Though how could you miss me?" She said chuckling softly when the boy talked to her. "Henrietta Teressa." She said offering her hand to him as well. She chuckled a little as he turned a little red. "Nervous too?" She asked sympathetically.

5aaefc658145a9f390e034c32c16d5c7.jpg

She leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms, of course she was nervous, it felt like she could barely breathe yet she tried to control it. Listening to the two interact she kept the slight smile plastered on her face. While they talked she spoke up when the time was good. "So, what house do you guys want to be in? I'm aiming for Ravenclaw." She turned her head and stared out the window, wondering when they would get there.

SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Last edited:
Rufus VanDamChris was telling Rufus some stories about the heroic actions of Grant during the war while another boy. Rufus loved the stories about his brother, but he could see that Chris was sometimes having it difficult, especially the stories where Chris was also involved and the one of his dead. The story Chris was telling now had Rufus heard already over five times, but he didn't care.

Rufus inspected the boy and looked quickly to Chris who nodded "We will soon continue with the story, for now, get to know some people here" Chris took his cloak and turned around, taking a quick.

"Well, come inside, what is your name?" Rufus asked the guy who was around the same age

@ZAuger

A

L

I

C

E

mood; curious, friendly | mentions/interactions; The Silent Z The Silent Z

"Probably chaser," she commented after a short moment of thought," It would be so cool to be right there in the action, with the quaffle."

"What about you?" she asked curiously, looking out to the platform, curious to know if they would be departing soon. It did feel as if they had been sitting there for a while, even though she'd been having a pleasant time. Alice was just so excited.
coded by wheat

Dylan Demadura: Hogwarts Express
Interactions: ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki MochiHaru MochiHaru
Feeling: Interactive, Nerdy

images

"My family has a history with Hufflesnuff, but I prefer Slytherin. It's where all of the cool wizards come from. Especially Salazar Slytherin," he pulled out a chocolate frog case, "I've got 23 Salazars, 3 Dumbledores, and 2 Helenas. I'm destined for Slytherin," he put the card back in his pocket, again checking everything. He was exaggerating about his amount of cards. He really never got a Dumbledore, he got 7 Helenas, and only 6 Salazars. He hoped they wouldn't noticed. Crossing his arms and tapping his foot he looked out the window into the platform. Still a few boarders. I wonder when we're gonna start moving. This whole entire train is just babo-no stupid. Gotta start thinking in English so I speak in English. Hananim.

SidneySidney gave his lip one last final once-over before leaning his head back against the edge of the cushioned back, spreading his arms out and stretching. His stormy mood cleared when she mentioned Quidditch and he gave her a flickering smile, the usual proud glint in his eyes returning as he leaned forward to lace his hands around the back of his head. He made sure he wouldn't accidentally bump into Evan before stretching his legs out too. He always got extremely restless on the train rides. He wasn't sure how she would like him when he eventually got up to pace and relieve energy.

"Yes, I've been playing for a while now. So then, you play as well?" Sidney couldn't help but relax now that something like quidditch put him in his element. He ignored the pain in his lip as Evan smiled at him again, and the sting to his character and such that her words had caused, instead, Sidney gave her his carefree grin back.

Fig was burrowing out of his shirt, crawling into the upholstery next to Sidney and sniffing around. Sidney watched him out of the corner of his eye as he continued to fall back into conversation. "I'm the Slytherin chaser." He bragged, again beaming with pride. "One of them anyway, of course." He added, relentingly.
| amxlia amxlia | Mood: Proud, Relaxed, Polite, Intrigued

Evan Jackson
mentions; Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno mood; friendly, casual, intrigued outfit; x x

Evan watched as he seemed to relax a bit into the seat across from her, and she couldn't help but be a bit relieved. She disliked making others uncomfortable unless they were bad people, and he had yet to do anything that hinted he was remotely what she considered 'bad'. Leaning against the back of her own seat and crossing his ankles casually, making sure as to not bump into him in the process. Most things she did were less graceful than others motions, but, she did successfully fold one foot behind the other without any big catastrophes.

"I bet I've seen you in the air a few times then," she commented with an easy smile, always glad to talk of her favorite sport and hopeful future career," I'm the keeper for the Hufflepuff team. And not so bad if I do say so myself."

She couldn't help but be a bit jokingly smug, as her team may not win on a regular basis, but usually the other teams didn't score terribly many points when she was keeper. The hufflepuff team just tended to not score many of their own.

code by cychotic

tumblr_nq2orvkUiT1sut0fso1_500.jpg

[FONT=Georgia]Sidney[/FONT]Sidney gave her a dry chuckle and untangled his hands from behind his head to cradle Fig in one of his arms, scratching the rodent's brown fur. He looked back up at Evan through the few strands of his hair that had fallen messily in front of his forehead and shook his head in a disbelieving way. The amused grin was still there.

He was discovering that Evan had a fine sense of humor. Sidney was relatively impressed and honestly enjoyed it. Most people didn't get his sense of humor. In all honesty neither did he really. He used sarcasm a lot but it was also mostly no verbal even, in a way. Hard to explain when someone gave him pointedly empty expressions after he would say a single word with a laugh or nudge someone with an elbow. Sometimes being funny was rough; that was how he looked at it anyway.

"The best huh? I'll keep that in mind the next match we're in. See just how good a Hufflepuff keeper is against a perfect Slytherin chaser." Sidney jokes, fixing Evan with a smug grin of his own. He had Fig tucked between his thighs and the rat was looking between the two intensely, like he could interpret the words and understand. Sidney pet him purposefully, knowing that the sneaky blighter was waiting to sneak over to Evan and try something.

| amxlia amxlia | Mood: Relaxed, Friendly, Humorous

Tyrus J Zanewood
"Awesome! Chaser would be great. Right in the middle of the action and scoring all those goals." Tyrus spoke with a nod and grin. Liking the choice of position himself that Alice had chosen as her choice. While agreeing about the action being right there In the middle of the whole scene. Often the most exciting part of the game besides the Seeker and when the snitch made a appearance. Meanwhile his eyes turned toward the window, curious of how long the trip would be to Hogwarts? Do wizard trains move faster since they have other means of increasing speed and having ways to hide from the muggles as wizards and witches called them.

Turning back toward Alice upon hearing her question and giving it a moment of thought. Plus a 'Hmm' sound as he sat there and looked toward Alice.
"I don't know...... Not sure which I'd be best at and maybe it's taken already..... Guess it pends on the house I'm in. Kinda weird huh? Keeper seems inertesting, Beater too and Chaser. Perhaps I'd like Seeker if available?" Tj spoke with a smile and brightened view as he gave an answer. " After Chaser.... It might be the next most thrilling and on edge position. Games truly on the line with the Snitch in play." Tyrus added with a opinion to share.

Interactions: Alice amxlia amxlia
Mood: Friendly, Curious, Relaxed

Evan Jackson
mentions; Twenty1stTechno Twenty1stTechno mood; friendly, casual, intrigued outfit; x x

"Is that a challenge?" she asked with a wide smile and one eyebrow crooked, obviously knowing that it was, in a way," We'll see how the 'perfect' chaser does against the perfect keeper."

Evan was glad to see that Sidney wasn't especially confused or commenting on the fact that, for a Hufflepuff, Evan tended to be rather sarcastic, along with having a bit of sass. It got really old to get comments such as 'aren't hufflepuffs suppost to be nice?'

She settled back into her seat further, glad to see that their conversation seemed to be going well, and neither seemed to mind the other's company. Evan let her eyes study him for a second curiously. The way he had held himself earlier was more similar to others of the 'prized 28', pompous and a bit too stiff, but now he seemed more relaxed. He seemed more like a real person. She wondered if he hid behind his name and its stereotype because of his family or because he didn't know if he was the boy with the posture better than any pole, or the one lounging in the seat before her. These were the times where Evan was glad for the trait her close friends tended to call her 'mom friend mode'. She could read people like no other occasionally.

code by cychotic

1100full-kiernan-shipka.jpg

SidneySidney watched her with an amused look and scoffed. He had picked up on the sarcastic adjective she added before his position and how smug she herself looked. He gave her a small joking sneer as he reached up with his right hand to muss up his hair. The sides were slightly shorter than the top, which is how he liked it as it gave him something to fiddle with. After he removed his hand the dark mass was abject looking. His hair didn't stick straight up, and it was slightly wavy so the results of his bothering it was usually an amusing mix of bed head and boy recently returned from an aunt dominated family reunion.

"And I thought it was the Gryffindors that were so boastful. Sure you're in the right house there badger?" Sidney quipped back, giving her a joking and amused look. It basically consisted of a joking sneer of a smile, lips closed, and widened eyes, which brightened the colors. Fig made a chuffing sound and his whiskers flitted every which way as he moved on to explore the cabin. Sidney gave his companion a sideways glance, not seeming to care that he was now out of arms reach. He hoped Evan wouldn't mind some rodent company as that seemed to be the rat's intent.

When he looked back at Evan he let his expression flatten, giving himself the appearance of being bored or extremely dull. He could tell when someone was reading him, his sister was incredibly blatant about doing so. Sidney couldn't read people to save his life and he hated that others were so good at it. Not being able to judge and discern people left him disliking being read by others. The only thing that got him close to being able to read others was his skill at lying. Being good at theatrics, manipulation, and deceit meant you could tell when others were too. But past that he couldn't and it bothered him.

The studying look Evan was giving him made his neck crawl and he set his jaw, staring back at her almost defiantly. Watching her blankly as she looked him over. For a moment he almost wondered what she saw in him, what kind of a person she thought he was, whether she liked what she saw. Wondered if she was as confused by him as he was by himself. He almost asked.

| amxlia amxlia | Mood: Amused, Humorous, Annoyed, Bothered, Curious

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki MochiHaru MochiHaru

Henriatta shrugged at the question unsure herself about what house she wanted. "Does it really make a difference which house you are in? We are educated the same aren't we?" She asked curiously. "My father was Slytherin, he is nothing too special... " She thought for a moment, thinking back to what she was told about the houses by her brother. "Ravenclaw sound cool, intelligence and wit sound really useful but I also like Hufflebuff since the seem to have a natured focus... Who doesn't like bravery either and the Griffindor crest is cool.."She said thoroughly confused about what she really wanted.

Iris rose her shoulders slightly, "Then don't worry about it now. Maybe you'll make up your mind when we get there." She said to reassure her before looking away. "The house fits your personality I guess, I'm not an expert or anything heh. Well, whatever gets picked out for us, we should feel proud about it." She leaned back in her seat and put her hands behind her head.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki SymbioticWebslinger SymbioticWebslinger

Evan Jackson

Noticing Sidney visibly stiffen at her studying him, she blinked and looked away from his eyes, hoping she hadn't made the situation too uncomfortable. Evan couldn't help it sometimes, other people intrigued her- who were they? Who were they when there was no one there to see them?

"Hey, I've asked that old hat a billion times over my five years here and it says the same bloody thing," she commented, hoping to just ignore what had happened a few seconds previously," I am definitely a Hufflepuff. But I bet I could fit in in another house to0, hell, most of my family's been in Gryffindor and Ravenclaw, but one of my brothers was a Slytherin."

She smiled, as she was speaking of her older brother. Most people were shocked to learn that Charles was a Slytherin, as the house did tend to get a bad reputation.

code by cychotic

1100full-kiernan-shipka.jpg

Last edited:
SidneySidney gave her a small look of intrigue, his expression neutral but an eyebrow raised. He had no trouble believing her. Lots of students had gone back and asked the Sorting Hat if it had made a mistake. In the end though, it said the same thing. Sidney tried hard to quell the memories of his own sorting. Knowing that his little sister would soon be undergoing the same experience gave him pause. He had no doubt that the Sorting Hat would find her placement easy, and Sidney highly doubted that she find herself back in its presence asking whether it had chosen wrong. In fact, it wouldn't surprise Sidney if Susanna told the Hat exactly where she belonged before it even had a chance to think on it. His sister was like that.

Hearing her continue on her little speil about her Sorting experience Sidney gave a solemn nod. It was clear Evan knew exactly where she belonged; though whether she had that sorted herself or the Hat had helped with that he had no clue. Fig was crawling down his pant leg and shuffling over to Evan's feet when Sidney opened his mouth. He held his lips parted for a moment, his tongue perched to speak while his eyes blankly followed Fig over to Evan. Breaking his moment of still silence Sidney tilted his head back, looking more alert and stiff as he looked at her.

"That's interesting. Most all of my family is or was Slytherin. My little sister is starting this year but we all doubt she will be." He mused, looking everywhere but at her, like he wasn't to speak of his family's house affiliation, and how they suspected one of their own wouldn't "make the cut" so to speak. However, it wasn't like any of the other Rosewarne family was disappointed in Susanna, or would be. And Sidney truly loved his sister. He knew they would all be happy with where ever she was put. For a briefly terrifying moment Sidney's blood ran cold at the prospect of his crowd belittling him for having a non Slytherin sister. Belittling him for having an black sheep in the family. They would potentially tear his name apart, make a wreck of him and outcast his sister. Sidney swallowed the dark thoughts. It would all be fine, that wouldn't happen. It couldn't. She was still a pure blood, Susanna would still be a Rosewarne no matter what the Hat said. Focusing back on Evan Sidney gave a wane smile.

"Not Slytherin though, huh?" Sidney said softly, almost in a crooning voice, ignoring the brief seconds of odd thought. Recalling how she said she would fit in another house well too. "Scared of snakes?" He teased, giving her a perked eyebrow and a playful look. He wondered if she was. Though, she honestly didn't strike him as that type, she hadn't even blinked at Fig and most seemed appalled by rodents. He didn't expect her to say yes, but he did recognize the differences between a rodent and a snake. Especially one with the dark reputation of a Slytherin.

| amxlia amxlia | Mood: Thoughtful, Relaxed, Worried, Humorous

Evan Jackson

Evan chuckled, thinking of the double meaning of his words. Yes, she was in fact afraid of the scaly creature that was used as the slytherin crest, but, of slytherins themselves?

"A bit, I'll admit," she mused thinking of how terrified she was of the beasts themselves," but I do think they tend to... get a bad reputation here at hogwarts."

Evan noticed that Sidney's rat seemed to have moved from his lap, and was curious as to where he had gotten to. She swore she saw motion out of the corner of her eye, but, she paid no mind to it. She figured that if he'd stayed with his owner all this time that wouldn't be changing now, and there would be no rat chasing down the hall.

{ i have no idea what happened to my code here but it doesn't want to be fixed so... yeah Cx}

code by cychotic

Kiernan-Shipka--Marie-Claire-2015--01-662x994.jpg

Last edited:
full
full
Patrick and Poppy McMills
They both quivered, but for different reasons. Poppy was the pure essence of excitement, her eyes wide and fists balled as she took in all the scenes around her. They had taken trains before, to visit family in the countryside, but she had never expected this. Unsuspecting muggles went about their business with no sideways glances, robed families scolded their children, and luggage laden teenagers disappeared one at a time through the brick gateway of Platform 9 ¾. Poppy looked up to her father, his expression nearly identical to her own. He smiled widely down at her.

"Do we have to go through there, da?" Patrick beat his sister to her question. He was shaking too, though his jitters were more from nerves. He was staring towards the platform with his brows furrowed, beginning to gnaw on the edge of his sleeve. What if he didn't fit in? What if he wasn't good at being a wizard? What if he didn't understand the subjects? What if... What if... George interrupted his thoughts by ruffling Patrick's hair and then gathered the pair closer to him.

“That we do, Patty! It's easier than it looks…If I remember correctly…” George looked slightly more unsure now. As a squib, his time at Hogwarts had been limited to avoid him disappointing his family. Unsurprisingly, he didn't talk about it often--not that there would be much for him to say. He had tried his best to tell his children enough that they wouldn't be overwhelmed, but the amount they didn't know was significant. This was the fuel of Patrick's nerves, while Poppy was thriving; she envisioned adventure, and friendship, and everything else she could've hoped for in the muggle world. Poppy's eyes grew even wider and she let out an excited squeal.

Their mother Laura, standing just behind him, reached over to gently pull Patrick's unraveling sleeve away from his teeth. In other circumstances, she would have given him a lecture but she understood his nervousness--this had all been a lot for her to take in as well. However, she felt this was a better opportunity for her children and was proud of them, though she would miss having them underfoot.

George was telling his children to say goodbye to their mother. She was smiling but fighting back tears as she tightly embraced each of them and kissed their foreheads. They all promised to write, George reassured them he would get better acquainted with the owl. "You're going through with us, aren't you?" Poppy grabbed onto her father's hand while Patrick looked up at him expectantly. He nodded swiftly and told his wife he would meet her at the car. Partially he just wanted to see the train again, as he was almost as excited as they were; of course, he wanted to see his children off as well.

Poppy squealed again and grabbed Patrick's hand with her other. "Ready?" George asked, gathering their luggage cart with Petey the owl hooting softly. They both nodded rapidly, though Patrick somewhat nervously. They crossed through briskly, and all three couldn't help but brace themselves for the impact that wouldn't come. On the other side, the siblings stood in awe of the massive and brilliantly colored train. George was smiling wistfully. "Hufflepuff, that's what I was," his voice had softened, "Not for long, of course. We'll be proud of you no matter where you end up." He draped an arm across each of their shoulders, kissing the tops of their heads.

In a whirldwind of motion, George had wished them well and was watching them board. Poppy dragged Patrick behind her by the hand, all but sprinting. "Where do we sit? Can we switch seats? Who else is new?" Patrick had no answers for his sister and had just as many questions--if not more. Poppy was still walking briskly through the corridor, her empty hand running along the glass and wood panels of each compartment. She peeked into every one of them as they walked past. Patrick had no idea where she seemed to think she was going, but he didn't question her. He was still trying to calm his own jitters.

Poppy gasped excitedly, seeming to have found the right compartment. Seated inside were a young boy and a rather punky-looking younger girl. The pair toppled into the small space, momentarily bumping into its occupants. "I love your hair!" Poppy said excitedly, almost reaching out a hand to touch the girl's hair before Patrick stopped her. Patrick cleared his throat and smiled apologetically at the strangers. He still shook slightly, but was significantly more excited and less nervous now that the events of his future were actually in motion.

"Is it okay if we sit here?" Patrick asked, unsure of how they would respond. They looked nice enough, but he still wasn't sure if there was some kind of code to the seating. "I'm Patrick, and this is Poppy. We're new around here." He smiled again, somewhat sheepishly this time. Poppy had withdrawn herself, but still looked just as eager. Her excitement had probably rendered her speechless. She was all but bouncing around the compartment as she shook hands with each of its occupants.

location: Platform 9 3/4 > Filling compartments Mood: Nervous and Excited With: Alice and Tyrus The Silent Z The Silent Z amxlia amxlia

A

L

I

C

E

mood; curious, friendly | mentions/interactions; The Silent Z The Silent Z inkling inkling

"Anything thrilling is always something cool," Alice replied agreeingly. She was about to speak again when two kids their age entered the compartment, one looking rather petrified, and the other seeming extremely excited about... everything. Alice already liked them both.

"Thanks," she replied to the girl wearing an excited smile that near matched Alice's own, only with even more passion, which, Alice hadn't thought possible a moment ago, then she shifted her eyes to the boy," you're fine to sit here, right TJ?"

Alice was pretty sure the other wouldn't mind the company, and Alice was curious of these two.

"Patrick and Poppy... cool names," she replied with a smile," I'm Alice, and that's Tyrus. We're new too, I'm just discovering all this stuff actually."

She slid over more towards the window of the compartment to make room as she watched the two, who could almost be twins appearance wise if it weren't for their difference in gender, enter.
coded by wheat

IMG_0252.PNG
IMG_0251.GIF

Tyrus had nodded agreeingly with Alice as they continued to discuss Quidditch. The once nerve racked boy distracted with good conversation and consistent talk allowing his mind and nerves to have a chance of getting a thought in. No, he was for the first time in a non family atmosphere not making a fool of himself in front of a girl, not thinking every over thought idea and possibility that could appear in his mind. He started to chuckle at the thought of him, sitting here quietly in conversation and agreeing with a girl without too much trouble. Eureka! It finally happened but then.............

Tyrus looked over as Alice greeted and spoke to the two new faces. Uh oh..... The pause, a new girl, it's happening again. The previously calm and relaxed lad was feeling his nerves catch back up to him, hearing those thoughts creeping back into his head, thinking over every possible thing that could go wrong or could be used or fumbled and stumbling with each and any possible move or attempt to speak. Looking toward Poppy and Patrick, Tyrus froze, face growing a slight red color as the nerves began to take over, thoughts fumbling, mind playing boggle, no mist entering, what was I going to say? Or was I suppose to...... uhh..... umm...... Ah man!!

Hearing them introduce themselves and hearing Alice introducing them in turn. Tyrus managed a nod and cleared his throat just a shot he often did when his nerves hit. Meanwhile snapping with a thought of "Oh, yeah, Tyrus that's right. I'm Tyrus!" The boy thought, now if he could only manage to speak.

Looking between the three faces of Alice, Poppy and Patrick. Tyrus lowered his head with another clearing of his throat and back toward Poppy then to Patrick. Attempting to ensure he'd atleast be audible with what ever he could manage to say. "Umm..... Yeah.... umm That's my name. Tyrus or ...... Uhh, I mean, TJ too if you'd prefer, Poppy. And Patrick. Nice to met yo.... I mean meet you. Feel... free if.... I mean yeah what's Alice said... Umm.." Tj responded as his nerves caused some stumbling in the presence of the new girl. The two looked like nice folk and like twins. But still when it came to girls everything seemed like a challenge for Tyrus, he'd barely just got relaxed and able to talk to alice. But now with a new girl he was returning to his non distracted minds boggle playing and obscuring his mind whilst his nerves took over again.

Interactions/With: Alice amxlia amxlia Poppy&a Patrick inkling inkling
Mood: Nerves returning, friendly

SidneySidney looked at Evan with a hidden expression. When she admitted that she was afraid of snakes he processed it for a moment. Realizing that she had touched on the double meaning. Nodding slowly Sidney gave her a small, genuine and vulnerable smile. He didn't feel like responding to what she said, nor did he know how. Instead, he looked pointedly off to her side, directing her attention to Fig who was inching up the seat. His whip like tail swung back and forth as he dangled from the corner of the bench trying to climb up.

Turning back to look at Evan, Sidney leaned forward, elbows on his knees and fingers laced. He felt placated and calm. Her words seemed to seep into him. Yes, Slytherins did get a bad rap. Sidney knew that. He wondered if she didn't have any other secondary meanings in her words. He watched her with a quizzical expression, his hazel eyes studying her face, her blonde hair as he thought about it. Studying her though didn't give him any information other than she had a very pretty face. And that he liked the way she smiled. She seemed very genuine and real. The thoughts made him feel sad and he blew out a breath. Feeling the silence weighing on him he reached up with his hands still tucked together and rumpled his hair again.

"Fig won't hurt you. And if you don't want him near you I can take care of him. He's just awful interested in new people. And he seems to like you." In all honesty the rat loved people, a trait Sidney found odd as unlike himself Fig would make friends so to speak with anyone and everyone. Unless of course they proved to be less than friendly or uncouth individuals. And exceedingly so when they proved to be kind and personable. Which was probably why Fig was laboring to get acquainted with Evan. Unlike Sidney, Fig was a good judge of people. Something the uncertain boy often unwittingly relied on. Though Fig had yet to convince him that his own crowd was toxic. Even though he had bitten fingers numerous times.
| amxlia amxlia | Mood: Introspective, Thoughtful, Considerate, Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back