• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gundam Roleplay Interest check

Gundam-kun

I uh, Unit 01 from Evangelion and i have hooked up
Hello, all you beautiful people.
Some of you may know me as a huge Gundam fanboy, and I am here to ask if any of you would like to do a roleplay with me, my rules are simplistic and easy to understand

Here is the link to the Wiki for the show I would like to RP
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Wikipedia

Please read through it to understand the show and the Mobile suits, I can give you information on the MS if you need further details

Rules.
1. 17+ I would prefer my partner to be over the age of 17, there is a lot of gore and dark themes in relation with this fandom and I don't want anyone to be hurt because they weren't mentally ready

2. 1-2+ paragraphs only please, I cannot stress this enough, One-liners aren't bad, just really hard to RP with, I need details, Quality over Quantity

3. MxF if you would like to include romance, I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ people, I just prefer MxF relationships. (Note: I will be the Male)

4. Let me know if you lose interest in the RP, I don't doubt that you will, but still please let me know before you just leave

Well, that is all I can think of, PM me if you are interested in RolePlaying with me, goodbye.

Good luck finding a partner! I've only seen Mobile Fighter G Gundam but I've seen some other gundam RPers on here. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some message you.

Good luck finding a partner! I've only seen Mobile Fighter G Gundam but I've seen some other Gundam RPers on here. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before some message you.
G fighter works too, but thank you for the support

Added another show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back