• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guild of Souls. (modern fantasy)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
The Guild of Souls. Is a long standing guild of killers. They have been around for a long time. A magic and fighting based guild. They have a high standing with some of the top mob leaders of the underworld. When you have trouble or want some killed you called in the guild of souls. For they would get the job done and fast.

There are ranks in the guild. You work your way up through the guild by what you do and how loyal you are to the guild. Once you are in the guild you are in for life. There is only one way out. And that is through death. So, you better make sure when you are invited into the guild of souls you will want to be there. And love the death that would come from it.

Ranks:

Guild Master: The maker of the guild. All answer to him/her. The only way to become guild master is if the first one dies. And he appoints the next one in line.

Guild General: There is at most two maybe three of these. They over see the units that go out, giving out the orders. They have been in the guild, the longest. Just under the Guild Master him/her self.

Guild Sargent: They are the ones that lead the units out into the field. They over see the training of the guild members. You will see these members the most.

Guild Lt: These are the leaders inside of the units. They fight along with you.

Guild Enrollers: These are the ones that just came into the guild.

I am looking for about 5 to 6 people to play this out. There can be more, that is just a starting point. They will have missions. You can say what you like to me. Though I would be the guild master. You can have more then one Cherrie for this. I will send out letters to pm's if you accpected. That is if you are going to be a Guild Enroller.

Please comment below if you would like to join. I wish you luck in The Guild of Souls. May your death and the death of others be a beautiful one.

Guild Master: @H8becomesyou

Guild General: https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/@StoneWolf18

Guild Enroller: @Chiryoshi

Guild Sergeant: @Altheaire

Last edited by a moderator:
The youngest that can be in the guild is 16. As far the oldest, that as old as they want. I am not going to be put hard limits on the age really.

Sure you can. Will there would be two units so 2 of them. But I can change it if need be.

I got you as guild eroller :)

And got you as guild sergeant :)

[QUOTE="Robin man]I would like to join this guild you have here ^^

[/QUOTE]
Sure what would you like to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back