• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes: Revival

Platinum Troll (NPC)
The troll jumped out at Vetr as soon as he made it near the corner. It was going to smash him at first, but then Vetr stabbed it in a plate of Platinum. And then. Then it smashed him anyway. His sword left a scratch mark on the Troll's mighty crust and it growled. It was angry now. The Troll's powerful limbs came down from the sky, towards Vetr. This was not just impossible to block. It was impossible to survive, as the amount of platinum on the Troll's outer skin provided it with a form of natural weapon and armor, especially with its increased weight.

FireMaiden FireMaiden HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Luck had seemed be on Vetr's side this day, as the Icy layer added to his form, took the brunt of the damage, leaving the frost only bruised. Seeing his foe winding up to bring it's mighty arms down upon his prone form, Vetr deftly, yet somewhat gracelessly rolled out of the way, as the spot he had been occupying previously was now a small crater. Not wasting any more precious time, the Frost leapt to his feet, and began drawing on the residual energy left by Avala, rapidly caking the metallic behemoth's joints in thick layers of ice.
He knew it wouldn't be enough to stop the invader, but it would buy him and his companion enough time to slay it. Taking advantage of the moment even further, he began to create massive lances of ice, spearing the trolls limbs. It would be enough to harm it. but once again, his current goal was to subdue then end it's life.
"NOW NIRVANA! FIRE AT IT'S EYES!" He bellowed adding more layers of ice to it's joints.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie

Nirvana Montilyet
Nirvana watched, while loading the crossbow in her wrist to be ready for when he was ready for her to fire. Though she wasn't sure how much use a bolt that was only about three inches long would fair against a troll. Normally, this was used in the heat of battle. It was easy to load, quick to fire, and did decent damage. Not to mention, she could shoot something and it be a distraction. But soon enough, Vebtr shouted for her to fire. She nodded, and took aim. His first eye was an easy target, taken out in just a few seconds, a spray of blood shooting up and around the steel bolt. The second eye however, wasn't as easy. Platinum disrupted her clear shot, "Fuck. Vebtr I don't have a clear shot of his other eye!" She shouted down to him. HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Birdsie Birdsie

Platinum Troll (NPC)
The troll was kept in place with ice, it tried to break free, but before it realized, a bolt of clean metal pierced its eye. The Troll destroyed his icy prison and forced the bolt out of his eye. It was barely there. All that remained was a destroyed, circular ball filled with blood and very small shards of platinum. The Troll was enraged, but not stupid. It hit the wall on its right, forcing a collapse, as rocks flew towards Vetr. It used said distraction to run towards the cave's exit, learning that the mortals knew to aim for the organs it used to see. An intelligent creature indeed, and it would surely return to plague Vetr and Nirvana in the future of their adventures, as revenge.

FireMaiden FireMaiden HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Instinct took over once again as Vetr tapped into the residual energy of the elemental. Time seemed to slow for the Frost as rocks and boulders caved in around him. Ice formed around him in a shell, protecting him from the worst of it, thickening and condensing. Minutes passed, and surely he would believed to be dead. Moments later, stone and ice exploded outwards, revealing none other than the Ice Elemental Avala, carrying an unconscious Vetr in her arms. The two beings of ice radiating cold. Silently, the Elemental glided across the cave floor with her precious cargo, laid the frost down on a bed of Moss. Turning towards Nirvana she spoke in a tongue most foreign to all but the frost and other linguists.
"Hann hefur uppfyllt enda hans á samningur. Og svo nú ég skal uppfylla mitt. Og umbuna honum fyrir Puting sig í hættu."
Raising her icy hand, she gently laid it upon his brow. Soon glacial blue markings began to form into an intricate pattern across his skin, before fading.
"Eins forfeður hans á undan honum líka að hann mun hafa stjórn á ís um Urd. Cold hans blóði skal vera, og andardráttur hans langur vetur."

(Hope you understand Icelandic)

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie

Nirvana Montilyet
"Fucking shit fuck," She muttered, watching the Troll knock the rocks from above loose, then as they fell. She wasn't in any immediate danger, but the shock caused the ice she was in to crumble, and break away. Which cause her to fall in the creek. So now she was wet, and pretty cold. And mostly in harmed aside from a small cut in her hand, a result of sticking her hands out to break her fall. But her attention immediately turned to Ventr. She couldn't see him, which meant he was either dead, buried, of both. But, who she could only assume was the Ice Elemental he had mentioned before, came out with him in her arms. It laid him down, then turned and spoke directly to Nirvana.

She nodded, "Well, of it's waking frostbite up, go right ahead." One of Nirvana's many talents, was that she knew many languages. Being a spy, it was a useful skill to have, you never know who you'll be spying on. This language was rather easy to learn and understand, it was much like the more common dialects of Elvish. The woman sat down on a nearby rock, one of the many that were now scattered across the cave floor. She almost chuckled at the last words of the elemental, while retrieving her flask. She almost felt and for the troll, and as she took a sip, thought maybe it was smarter than most of the other trolls she has had the pleasure of meeting in the past. "Oi frosty, you awake yet buddy?" She asked, poking at his leg with her foot. HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Last edited:
(SanguinaryPriest said it's ok to start the third chapter, let's go.)
Proletariat Proletariat Gabe Gabe HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest FireMaiden FireMaiden Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Swire Swire Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Chapter 3: Keeping It Together
Year: 1400-01-30 of the Imperial Calendar.
Hour: 10:05
Weather & Temperature: Clean skies. Cold.

Void Ritual Report
Progress: 41.8%
Void Ritual Completion

Information:
- The being on the other side can enter people's dreams if no proper protection is in place. A dreamcatcher is good enough.
- The being on the other side can perform incursions to realspace in the form of short-term hallucinations if no proper protection is in place.
- The being on the other side can cause ill omens to happen, in different ways.
- Some people may experience weird, unexplained nightmares.
Guild Report:
- It has been several weeks since Chapter 2, it is the end of the month. Mephisto called all Guild Members to the Meeting Room to discuss an urgent matter, asking that they finish, or ignore all other business they have.
- All Guild Members had a raise. After a stabilization of the Guild's funds, everyone now earns 14 Silver Legates a month, plus any form of extra money they make from side work.
- Materials that Vetr requested have arrived long ago and he now receives a shipment every 18 days.
- Rumors of the Guild spread. It is now widely known that the Guild of Heroes is active once again.
- New recruits arrived in the Guild. Mephisto made them Initiates. The Guild used to have a ranking system, where Initiates were to-be-heroes. He granted the official rank of Adept to everyone that has a Seal of Membership, which is the highest rank under Master, whilst Masters are the rank under a Guildmaster.
- Vetr was granted the title of the Master of the Forge, and also the rank of Master. He can now make minor decisions on the Guild's activity should the Guildmaster not be present.
- Mephisto has made multiple contracts with nearby villages. In exchange for a very minuscule fee, they provide the Guild with food, clothing, and other materials for the members.
- The Living Quarters and all rooms have been repaired to full working order.

The Official Ranks go like this, now:
1. Guildmaster (of Heroes) [Mephisto]
2. Master (of Heroes) [Vetr]
3. Adept (Hero) [Most characters are this. Seal of Membership required.]
4. Hero [NPC's]
5. Initiate (Hero) [NPC's]
--- Trusted Acolyte [NPC Staff, like cooks, librarians, etc.]
Mephisto Pheles
The demon welcomed everyone warmly: "Good morning! Before we begin, I'd like to mention that the urgency of this meeting is very high and I apologize for pulling you out of any business you had planned for this particular forenoon." Mephisto took the support of the large wooden desk everyone was sitting at, with a large map before him. He showed a particular point on it with his finger, then continued: "My spies have confirmed the presence of Agamemnon's castle in this location. We mustn't waste time, as we don't know at what stage his little ritual is at, especially that we haven't been able to deny their tactical access to souls for the last week. We will attack today, and stop the maniac before he summons Turenval. Any questions?" Mephisto picked up his white cup and took a sip of the dark liquid inside. It looked like cocoa, or coffee, or... no. It was a mix of the two. That crazy demon and his ideas.

Agamemnon
The man in black robes observed as his rituals took place, holding the Book of Shadows in his hands.

The man walked off somewhere else, reading from the Book and looking through it. He seemed to be rather unnerved, as him and his men killed a spy last night. Now, he knew something was going to happen. He set up a magic barrier around the walls, specifically for this reason, but still. There was something off about this.

Reading from the book, Agamemnon sighed. Page after page, but he didn't find what he wanted. And then that changed. He gasped, staring onto one specific page called 'Malphas.' He looked back at two priests behind him and demanded: "Prepare the summoning materials! I found what we need." The figure in black robes laughed through his mask, then exclaimed: "Yes, good! Excellent! Angra Mainyu! Come to me." Agamemnon ordered his servant happily. 'I call check, Mephisto,' Agamemnon thought to himself as if it were a game of chess.

Angra Mainyu
The Pariah demon was eating a big loaf of bread containing a thick slice of ham. But suddenly, his master's call was heard in his head. He starts heading towards Agamemnon's location with his enormous sandwich. He walks into the room and looks at Agamemnon, "Yesh, mashter?" He says while still chewing the piece of bread and ham that he had in his mouth. He had to hold it with two hands because it was as long as a short sword. He takes another bite out of it and chews it quickly, swallowing it just as quick.
Birdsie Birdsie

"Why do I have the feeling things are only going to get worst..." Vetr said looking over the map. The entire area was a fortress in its own right, with a lake at its rear, and mountains to both sides leaving only a single path to the entrance. "If I were that spooky bastard, i would place most my defenses at the main road, as it is the path of least resistance. Hence forth, I would suggest taking the mountain route from the north-east." The Frost suggested
marking the point with a bead of glacial blue ice, then leaving a trail to follow his finger. "It'll be the path of most resistance, but, it'll be our safest route that'll leave us undetected. Especially when I'm up there." He continued with a small smirk. Sure the area would be filled with all manner of beasts, but the experience would be good for them. Especially for the Initiates, since it would give them good arctic survival training; but he kept that to himself. "Anything else Guildmaster?"

New Perk Added

Primordial Ice Manipulation Level 1: User can create, shape and manipulate ice of a ancient primordial nature.

Applications
  • Unmeltable Ice: The user can generate and project snow/ice that is extremely difficult to or cannot by melted by normal means, such as extreme heat or fire. Only an Ice Elemental or another wielding this ability can destroy it. Besides a Fire Elemental.
  • Snow Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate snow, precipitation in the form of flakes of crystalline water ice
  • Winter Inducement: Vetr Is able to freeze an area of ten leagues in diameter, bringing an instant winter upon the affected area. Plants and animals are unable to detect it, as the change is nearly instantaneous.

Birdsie Birdsie @FlireMaiden Proletariat Proletariat Gabe Gabe Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Swire Swire Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto stared at Vetr for a moment, listening to his arguments, then shook his head. "I already had my men prepare a teleport to a safe distance. We'll only have to go a few kilometers before we arrive there. Otherwise, it'd take a few hours on horse so I think this is a much better alternative. Each minute is of the essence, Vetr."

Mephisto suddenly felt a weird fluctuation in magical energies, somehow, they were related to his soul. His face twisted in horror, then returned back to normal after a few seconds. He turned to everyone present and said: "Nevermind what I said. We are moving out in an hour. Prepare yourselves."
Proletariat Proletariat Gabe Gabe HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest FireMaiden FireMaiden Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Alteras Alteras Swire Swire Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

MEANWHILE...

Agamemnon
"I am glad we could reach an agreement without the loss of my soul, Malphas Pheles," Agamemnon shook the hand of a weird man. The man in question wore a green trench coat, with a large, circular hat of black and dark-green color. He had fancy, long shoes of black color and long black hair, with black fingernails and green irises. "Anything to disturb my insolent brother's activities. Our bloodline used to be proud before he grew weak, 'good,' and delivered shame on us. I simply can't ignore a chance to have some payback!" Their hands, as they held each other, set aflame with fire of green color. It faded several seconds after, with arcane sounds that signified a strong bond of magecraft being created. "As for the Stone of Voth, you can find it in the temple on Grom Peak mountain, south of Fairfax. I believe, that even though splintered if you can keep it together: The Stone's bond will have enough strength to finish that fancy ritual of yours."

The demon set aflame with green fire then said: "Keep it together, Agamemnon. Oh, and say Hi to Turenval for me!" "You got it."

As Malphas disappeared, Agamemnon started laughing and approached Angra. "My dear, I have one last mission for you," Agamemnon's voice was endearing. 'I don't need this little fiend anymore. Time to get rid of him and bake two pork chops over a single flame,'

"It is a sabotage mission. The demon known as Mephisto Pheles, the brother of the one I summoned here a while ago. I want you to kidnap him and bring him as far to the south of Albion as you can. To ensure he doesn't escape, use these." Agamemnon threw a pair of enchanted handcuffs towards Angra. Both had magical sigils and runes that disabled the flow of magecraft in anyone who they were put on, effectively disabling them from using magic. "Do not worry about anyone who chases after you. All I need you to do is run with him for as long as you can, then we will come to take care of the rest. He must not make any form of connection to the Guild of Heroes." With these words, Agamemnon left the room and walked into the summoning room, where the large, crimson portal was forming to allow their master to enter this material realm. Several cultists were praying toward it.

'Yes, excellent. I think he bought the bait. Now, if Mephisto is gone - The Guild will have to choose: Either come here or save their beloved chief. If they choose the former, they will lose, without a plan and slightest knowledge of what they are up against. If they choose the latter, they won't have time to finish the first. They may allocate some resources to both, but that would be the worst strategical choice possible. In other words: The Guild is in a zugzwang without even knowing it! I win it all! I WIN! CHECKMATE, MEPHISTO PHELES!'

Agamemnon broke into laughter.

NEW SPELLS: Malphas' Blessings - Check CS.

IMG_2355.JPG
IMG_2350.JPG
Aria and Neria

Aria sighed softly as she came out of the forests line to a familiar sight. Home, it had been so long since she had been here it was almost like a dream to be back here at fort black. Neria on the other hand was excited bursting out of the trees with a loud excited Weeeeeee! Her arms held back behind her and outstretched kinda like a plane as she floated around quickly. "Were home sissy!" She yelled happily at Aria which made her chuckle a little. "Remember sis don't get your hopes up about this." She said to her as she started for the gates again. Both of them were cloaked so it just looked like a floating cloak and another one walking for the gates. Aria was still suspicious of this and had her bow in her hand. Of course though her bow was wrapped up to hide what it actually was. Looking around curiously she could tell that the place had been cleaned up and it looked rather nice for 400 years of wear and tear.

Nirvana Montilyet

The woman listened like she normally did, but for once, she wasn't late. Well, not that late, she was by just a minute ir two. Seexshe had been working with a few of the recruits in some pretty basic stuff that anyone should know. But, she had joined the others after the recruits had gotten a simple move down. She was just in time to hear most of the Guildmaster's speach, then all of Frosty's. She wasn't very interested in anything else, until Mephisto said the time of attack would change. She was confused, "Why are we suddenly changing our time of attack?" She asked, leaning forward a bit.

Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto looked at Nirvana and replied: "No reason in particular," with a suspicious voice. "I just think it'd be better if we save time and do it at once!" The demon had sweat on him, something that rarely happened to Mephisto, as he rarely felt any form of worry, especially if it was related to fear. In a way, one could say that Mephisto was fearless, but right now he seemed frightened. "Who knows when they finish the ritual. Now, if you'll all excuse me - I have things to attend to before we move out. I expect everyone to be prepared in an hour" Mephisto, with a very quick stroll, moved in the direction of the doors, hoping to leave the room as soon as possible. Mephisto was hiding something from everyone, it was clear. Many thoughts regarding what was going on crossed his mind before he reached for the knob of the door and left.

Angra Mainyu
The young Pariah Demon had arrived at Fort Black. He had an hour to do stuff through, thus he did stuff as fast as possible. He prepared a cart of wheat underneath the window of Mephisto's office. Three horses are attached to it, ready to go. He clings to the window, holding the sleeping dagger with his left hand, holding onto the edge with his right hand. He'd wait for Mephisto to come into the office and sit in his chair. At that moment, he'd jump in and stab Mephisto, putting him to sleep. Then, he'd drop Mephisto into the cart of wheat, making sure he's hidden in the pile. After that, he takes off his armor and puts on a farmer hat pretending to be a farmer, leaving through the main gate and heading south through the roads of Albion.
Birdsie Birdsie

Mephisto Pheles
The demon sat on his office's chair, disturbed by something unclear. He took a quick look through his potions and documents. Mephisto was caught off-guard with the dagger that stabbed into his shoulder. As blood poured out, the demon forced it out and threw it out of the window. It landed outside on the paved stone of the courtyard. Mephisto's arm was bleeding and he could feel poison in his system. His face showed a degree of worry against the opponent that caught him by the collar and pulled him out the window, throwing him down. Mephisto tried to shapeshift into a dove to make his escape. For a moment, his hands turned into wings and his mouth into a beak, but the spell failed as Mephisto couldn't put it up coherently. He landed on a mountain of farm products that softened his fall, but the demon knew that there was just a while before his demonic physiology succumbed to the poison. Mephisto jumped off of the cart and started scribbling in the dirt with his finger, leaving behind a message, lying on his chest

'Agamemnon's assassin attacked, I will leave tracks' Mephisto could only hope to write so much, but whilst the assassin dropped down, he quickly cast Prestidigitation on the message to ensure that Angra couldn't see it and that it would remain there no matter what winds blew. He marked the spot with a little of his blood, so that guild members could find it.

Just a while after, Mephisto succumbed to his sleep and laid down unconscious, pulled into the pile of wheat as the cart drove past Aria and Neria.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

"Alright you lot! You heard the Guild Master, Move It!" The Frost barked, an almost bloodthirsty look in his eyes. "Glory awaits us on the battlefield!" he roared, before marching off to the forge to prepare. The sound of steel to grindstone filled the forge, bringing a razor edge to his Fury.
Blade honed, and armour donned, the frost soon left his quarters/worshop, dressed for war. He would make good on his promise. The Northwind is coming, and as Avala said almost a month prior "Where my breath is long winter..."

Birdsie Birdsie
(Sorry for the short post)

IMG_2350.JPG
IMG_2355.JPG

Aria and Neria

Aria was about to head into fort black with Neria before the wheat cart passed by them nearly nocking her sister over. As aria caught Neria she growled and quickly looked back her eyes narrowing at the sight of all the wheat in the cart. It was suspicious indeed that a cart of wheat would be leaving fort black, when there aren't any farms near the fort. Then her enhanced eyes caught it, red mixed in with the wheat and maybe even a little bit of clothing or skin. She was very suspicious now as she helped Neria up then spoke to her quickly and quietly. "Sister follow that cart, be stealthy about it and try to see if you can get in it without being noticed." She told Neria who looked at her confused before glancing at the cart then nodding. Before Aria could say anything more Neria mumbled a small incantation and turned invisible. To be honest invisibility wasn't nerias strong suit because if you looked close enough you could see distortions in the air where she was, but it would do for this mission. Neria quickly and silently floated off after the cart as Aria turned back to the gates and went inside. She only got about 10 steps in before her eyes spoted it, writing on the ground. Quickly Aria ran over and knelt down reading over the words before cursing quietly. "It's that wheat cart I'm sure of it." She said quickly as she looked around before running inside only to quickly bump into a man dressed for war. Without hesitation she grabbed his hand and spoke. "Come with me! No time to explain hurry!" She told him as she pulled him out of the door and started for the gates. Aria was still cloaked though and her bow still hides in wrappings so there was know way to tell who it was that pulled the Frost towards the gates with such hurry
Birdsie Birdsie HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Angra Mainyu
Angra was nervous, but he turned around and sensed that Mephisto was still in there. He sighed in relief and stretched. The guards quickly checked the contents and nodded to each other, letting them out of the checkpoint. As they got into the farming area, he turned kept heading South. "Hey, Mephisto..." He spoke, stopping behind some trees and putting on the shackles on his arms since he forgot to do so. He then injected through a small needle the antidote of the potion to wake him up. "I had to kidnap you, I am sorry...he would've banished me." He spoke out again, with a sorry tone to his voice. "Agamemnon is summoning Turneval..." He explained quickly, as he began heading south again. "If you're asking yourself why I am telling you this...well, I've grown fond of this world and it's...taaastyy...food. The Lich will only destroy it or make it...less tasty." He muttered, remembering the beautiful taste of the ham sandwich he had at Agamemnon's castle.

Birdsie Birdsie

"Hvað í fjandanum?! Hver í fjandanum ert þú?! Hvar í nafni Urd eru að taka mig?! ég mun eyða þig!" He shouted in his native tongue, as the stranger dragged him away. Whatever it was, it had to be urgent for the woman to literally drag him out the gates.
"Bíddu ... halda upp ... Stop Damn It!" The frost roared wrenching them to sudden stop in the middle of the bridge. "You have ten seconds to start explaining before I Flash Freeze your ass... Ten.. Nine..." He growled clearly in no mood for bullshit, and from the look in his eyes, would make good on his promise.

Birdsie Birdsie Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Jeol
He stepped up to the large gate of Fort Black, where the voice from the seal he got told him to go. Jeol blinked owlishly at the building, it was quite large, larger than what he was used to anyways. He looked around for anyone who could help him with the gate, just in case he needed to do something special. He was learning from his mistakes! He looked around him, and behind him, several people were arguing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
(There isn't anyone else outside Fort Black besides them right?)

Aria

Aria was getting ready to let go and run after the cart and her sister with the man before he stopped them abruptly and threatened her. On instinct she wizzed around the cloak over her and the cloth on the bow all falling off to reveal a beautiful array of rainbow that shined off the crystals in her bow of legend as she pulled it back quickly an arrow manifesting in a nocked position as she spoke. "Zalort bora verna." She said quickly as sparks quickly started to shoot up and down the arrow focusing on the tip of the point. "Do not threaten me guild member. For I know information that you don't. And sadly information that if I explain to you, someone of great value to us will be lost." She said coldly as she slowly let the string return to its original position, the arrow disappearing as she spoke. "Right now all you need to know is that I am Aria, queen of arrows and demon mother... and that a wheat cart is heading somewhere with Mephesto." She told him quickly before she turned around and dashed off in the direction the cart went once more
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Aleksander KharzentiFort Black
By Now Aleksander was accustomed to just how eccentric and erratic Mephisto Philes could be. He was unsure of the sanity of the demon, let alone whether he even knew what was going on in his own mind. However, he would play along for awhile to discover Mephisto's motives for reviving the guild. Perhaps defeating Agamemnon was the only reason, but the baron had his doubts about that. He had to have no doubt in his mind that the guild would interfere with his secret society in the future.

For the meantime, he spoke with Evelyne Zephryine.

"Even after being formally introduced to the goings on of this place, I cannot say for certain that I know what is happening. The guild seems to have found itself a scatter brained leader with a diminishing ability to communicate his ideas to the following. Though he does seem to have a fanatical few with him.. What keeps you here madame?" Kharzenti said, referencing the zealous fellow that was shouting at no one in particular before.

Alteras Alteras
Vruk'tal Control Meter

Last edited:
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto woke up, massaging his head that was now devoid of any clothing. Mephisto felt weird without his hat, but then he picked it from the wheat and dusted it off, putting it back on and adjusting it as he listened to Angra. "That's alright, but I am in a strategical corner," Mephisto spoke from the heart, doing it freely to his fellow demon-turned-good. "I can't figure out what that man is trying to do. He has me good, I admit. By now, his ritual is halfway done. Our spy is executed, so I forced him into a corner in which he has to speed up the work. This in turn, made me go into a corner. If I could only get a lead on his activities... Hang on. You worked for him! Any ideas?" Mephisto turned to Angra.

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Angra Mainyu
Angra was still heading south with the carriage. "Well...Turneval will be summoned in about 2 hours if he manages to get the Stone of Voth." He spoke out, holding the leashes and shaking them to make the horses go faster. Then, he suddenly pulls them to slow them down. "Do you...know my mom?" He asks curiously, turning to Mephisto who was in the middle of the pile of wheat. He takes off his hat and sighs in self-disappointment. Suddenly, he felt a penetrating pain in his chest. "Ungh!" He groaned in pain, holding onto the left side of his chest with his right hand. The horses let out a noise and slowed down.

Birdsie Birdsie

"Lets move you sniveling piles of troll shit! We have an Apocalypse to end!" Vetr barked, fully clad in his armour as he made his way to the Cullis gate. Despite the absence of the Guildmaster, Vetr had taken upon himself as Master of the forge to get Adepts and hereoes to the battlefield. His blood called for battle, and by the gods of old he would answer it, with steel, teeth, nail and bone. With ice, and with cold.
Stepping onto the cullis gate, he felt the familiar tingle of gate magic at work, teleporting him to the location the guildmaster had programmed.

Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back