• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes [OOC]

LOL.

Gets 'nam flashbacks and proceeds to blow the entire village to bits.

also this is Solaire's chance to get his promotion. :P

If Faust gets 'Nam flashbacks from Raphiel, ooooohhhh boy is Abyss fucked within the first hours of his life.

Solaire had better not fuck it up. Unless his Holy Sun Brand magic turns out to be ineffective against the god of the abyss...or very effective. Hm...this could be very interesting.

If Faust gets 'Nam flashbacks from Raphiel, ooooohhhh boy is Abyss fucked within the first hours of his life.

Solaire had better not fuck it up. Unless his Holy Sun Brand magic turns out to be ineffective against the god of the abyss...or very effective. Hm...this could be very interesting.
That feeling when you're the God of Nothingness but you get beaten to paste by some shifty lich with a frying pan.

feelsbadman

That feeling when you're the God of Nothingness but you get beaten to paste by some shifty lich with a frying pan.

feelsbadman

Don't forget his accomplice in committing genocide against an entire empire, who had it coming tbh. I haven't even had Raphiel use Heaven's Strike yet and you should see the destruction it can create in moments. Raphiel: Owie I bumped my head...*proceeds to use one spell to wipe out an entire metropolis level city guarding magic superweapon* If she joins the fight it could be beneficial to Abyss if Faust starts freaking out that Raphi entered the picture. He could escape whiel Faust literally (or almost) blows up everything in a panic

There you go Sona Sona

*Link expired*
*Link Expired*
*Gets close to the mic*
"Oh, what a f--king n-"
I MUST OFFER UP AN OFFERING TO THE GODS TO PASS THE LINK INSPIRATION. CONSUME THY NUGGET.
36086569_1844869438889479_6634659642553139200_n.jpg
FOR THE GODS SHALL LET ME INTO THE DISCORD.

BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot
Hey, so, uh.

I'm not sure how to break this to you, because I thought it was common sense, but I haven't actually checked your CS yet and you're not supposed to post until I accept it. Mention me if I don't say anything about your CS, because I might not've seen it yet, or know that someone has posted a new one, instead of going ahead and posting.

I'll get to it now, but avoid this in the future.

EDIT: Oh, I've just checked your profile. You're new. In that case, all is forgiven. Just wait for the accept next time, please.

Fable Fable

No, I'm here. I don't have to respond, really. I'm actually waiting for a response myself. Plus, I can't be on all the time, so my responses are pretty delayed. I do what I can.
Not so much that I don't have to, but I really don't know what to say? I kinda threw in the last bit of my last post as a kind gesture, not so much a conversation starter. I still have to pay a debt (IC, at least). I'm just waiting on Scion.

Ashitaka - Outside Emma's Tavern

Only moments after he had left the tavern, Ashitaka was hit by a sudden shudder. He had encountered this feeling a handful of times before, and every time seemed to prove itself as correct. Something was going to happen. Be it good or bad, he did not know. What he did know was that it was coming from within the tavern. Having just left, to enter again would seem suspicious, and a bit rude. Instead, he walked a fair distance away, but kept his eyes - or, more accurately, his eye - on the tavern. If something really was going to happen, he needed to be ready.

He took shelter near a market stall, pretending to browse the wares it offered, when in truth, he kept the tavern doorway in sight. He only prayed that his instinct was valid, otherwise, it would be a waste of time.

@Birdsie
What's happening?

Is this RP still open?
Yeah.

Apparently nothing. He's there to make sure Solaris don't steal nothing.
Unless nothing is happening. I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back