• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of the Galaxy, Anyone?

His can serve as our OOC, unless someone would prefer I make an actual OOC page :)

Ah, I have no preference one way or another. This works for me! :coolshades:
I am curious - as I love discussing plots - what the start of roleplay will be like? Are the Guardians all separated from one another, or just from Peter?

Also, yay! I just saw someone was interested in taking Nebula 8'D

Ah, I have no preference one way or another. This works for me! :coolshades:
I am curious - as I love discussing plots - what the start of roleplay will be like? Are the Guardians all separated from one another, or just from Peter?

Also, yay! I just saw someone was interested in taking Nebula 8'D

XD awesome!

Also I was figuring they'd start together, actually. Like, on the Milano, prepping for a mission

I’m interested in this. Would it be alright if I was Nova Corpsman Richard Rider? I could play him as the stepdad of the team. New to the dynamic, tries to inject some professionalism, always fails to do so because the Guardians do what they want. Bonus: His favorite music is The Bee Gees, so there’s an element of dorky dad humor. Also the face claim would be Kevin Bacon because that line in Infinity War was hilarious.

I’m interested in this. Would it be alright if I was Nova Corpsman Richard Rider? I could play him as the stepdad of the team. New to the dynamic, tries to inject some professionalism, always fails to do so because the Guardians do what they want. Bonus: His favorite music is The Bee Gees, so there’s an element of dorky dad humor. Also the face claim would be Kevin Bacon because that line in Infinity War was hilarious.

Hm...sure! But he probably won't be a part of the team right away. Maybe they meet up later?

Also you can just use either fan art, or an image from the comics as his faceclaim. That's what the rest of us are doing. :) go ahead and follow the link to the character sheet.

Hm...sure! But he probably won't be a part of the team right away. Maybe they meet up later?

Also you can just use either fan art, or an image from the comics as his faceclaim. That's what the rest of us are doing. :) go ahead and follow the link to the character sheet.
Alright, fan art it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back