• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of the Galaxy, Anyone?

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Static crackled as the distress signal was broadcast outward to the farthest reaches of the Galaxy. After a few minutes or so of unintelligible white noise, a fearful voice could finally be heard through the static. "H-Hello?! Is anyone out there?!" The man on the radio shrieked in a frightened tone. "This is Nova Corps Outpost Sigma 9...we're under attack and taking heavy fire! We're doing the best we can against the attackers, but we can't hold out much longer! I-It's Thanos's army...they're here and they're attacking! If anyone can hear this please...please send help!"
guardians_of_the_galaxy_by_ramida_r-d82r7fd.jpg

So yeah! That's the basic idea behind this RP. Thanos's crew are screwing things up, and The Guardians answer the call to adventure! The RP doesn't have to be started out right at the attack, we can build up to it or talk things over before we really get started. I'm looking for at least three other people to play the other Guardians. I will be playing Star Lord myself. :P
The roles I'm looking for are:

Gamora [TAKEN BY La Farfalla Blu La Farfalla Blu ]
Drax [TAKEN BY demdo_demi demdo_demi ]
Rocket/Groot [TAKEN BY capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS ]
(Since all Groot says is "I am Groot", I figured these two could be lumped together. If you're playing Rocket, you will also play Groot.)
(Just in case we get more than three people interested)
Mantis [TAKEN BY CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse ]
Nebula
Yondu [TAKEN BY fin fin ]

If you're interested, leave a reply down below or PM me!​

Last edited:
KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR
I rather enjoy this ragtag group of misfits, so I'd probably enjoy this game starring them.

Ok. Maybe I can find a way to get them in IC instead of having them just be on the team automatically.

“There are two types of beings in the universe; those who dance, and those who don’t. You just need to find someone pathetic..like you.”

Drax is the bomb! I’m in!

Yooo, I'd love to take up Gamora if she's still available! I kinda need this after seeing Infinity War lolol.

“There are two types of beings in the universe; those who dance, and those who don’t. You just need to find someone pathetic..like you.”

Drax is the bomb! I’m in!
Yooo, I'd love to take up Gamora if she's still available! I kinda need this after seeing Infinity War lolol.
Awesome! The roles are yours! Sweet! We have the main team, plus Mantis! I'll set up the OOC and IC threads for the RP soon and link them here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back