• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of the Animeverse

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
This is an old role-play I did a long time ago where a group of people from different anime would band together after weird time crystals would appear in the universes. The villain would be trying to destroy the anime multiverse and would recruit anime villains like Eren Yeager, Dio Brando, etc. Our characters would be transported to one universe and band together to defeat the villain and their own villains

Rules
Any Anime/manga is allowed
the more overpowered the party is the more powerful I will make the npc villains
I am looking for a small group
I do have a discord server if you guys want one for the OOC
OCs are allowed but please specify what universe they are from
No rewriting events or stopping time

Last edited:
When Eren and DIO are categorized in the same group of villain xD You have my interest!

More powerful NPC in response to our power level is fine, but are you sure about not restricting anything else? Having to RP with someone who can stop/rewind time or rewrite events could be a pain. Also is there any posting requirement?

Last edited:
You do have a good point there. I should restrict stopping time and rewriting events, good catch! The posting requirement is more than a paragraph and go crazy with your awesome anime moves

Would the homunculus from fullmetal alchemist be allowed?

Minor Question( Are there limitations to digimon because I know there's some OP DIGIMONs OUT THERE!)

This sounds pretty neat! Quick question though, would Denji from chainsaw man be alright to play as or should I hold off on him? Wouldn’t wanna spoil any anime only’s with manga spoilers after all. If that’s the case then I’ll bring in Princess TuTu instead, gotta have that magical girl rep after all lmao.

This sounds pretty neat! Quick question though, would Denji from chainsaw man be alright to play as or should I hold off on him? Wouldn’t wanna spoil any anime only’s with manga spoilers after all. If that’s the case then I’ll bring in Princess TuTu instead, gotta have that magical girl rep after all lmao.
Denji would be cool but yeah since the show is new then maybe hold off on him. I will admit that I have never read chainsaw man manga before so I would appreciate if you did not spoil it.

My lips are sealed 🤐 lol looks like Princess TuTu it is. It’ll be fun to see a dainty magical ballerina that doesn’t have a weapon to her name interact with all these action packed characters.

I'm possibly interested if there is still room. I'm just debating about what character I'd bring in. Most anime I know is stuff like DBZ, various Gundam series, or Mazinger Z

if this is still open, i am very interested in joining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back