• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of Tanalorr SWRPG !

Top11

Hello all my SWRPG lovers I am seeking individuals for an rp that is to grab heavily from the Star Wars Rebels (animated series) and Jedi survivor, while just altering the timeline a bit speeding up certain events in on Jedi survivor and grabbing concepts from Rebels. Our characters will be responsible for building and maintaining civilization on a planet hidden from the Empire in an abyss nearly impossible to navigate, finding its inhabitants while keeping the world safely hidden from the empire, They are the Guardians of Tanalorr.

The Roles

The Chosen One: Taken

The One Destined to walk between the dark and light and knows without evil there is no good though the evil shall not flourish,

passion yet peace, serenity yet emotion, chaos yet peace, these ideals is what the chosen one lives by.

The Jedi: Open

this character is one of the founding members of the group and their sole purpose is to rebuild the Jedi order sought out by Cal, and helped him acquire the chosen one.They are also an order 66 survivor being either a padawan or a youngling at the time, They are also the co-leader of the guardians alongside the chosen one.

The Marksman: open

Blaster cannon, even a slingshot, this character holds the best accuracy in the outer rim able to pick off targets with ease there won’t be a time where he isn’t the trigger man practically best friends with the pilot keeping enemies at bay any time he’s in the gunner seat, and the Armstech for obvious reasons ( hopefully a mandalorian character)

The Pilot: Taken

The truest of aces, an expert at piloting any vehicle or starship, as well as dog-fighting and navigating the universe.

Smuggling is a breeze and can get their illegal cargo through checkpoints and around the galaxy in no time.

The Navigator: Taken

A Traitor to the empire knowledgeable of all imperial bases, checkpoints, patrol patterns and certain military procedures that will reward the group heavily.

The Technician: Open

A master level engineer, this character build, repair, and sabotage nearly any piece of machinery with enough time, the group relies on their expertise to keep their ships, equipment, and defenses in tact.

The Armstech: Taken

crafting crew skill. Armstechs can craft ranged weapons such as blaster pistols, blaster rifles, sniper rifles, assault cannons and shotguns; melee weapons such as vibroblades and electrostaves; and item modifications such as barrels augments and augmentation kits. They can reverse engineer their crafted weapons and item modifications and possibly discover new ways to improve their creation.

The Medic: Taken

A Force sensitive individual adept user of life force who is skilled with many healing tactics alongside the technician they’ve developed life saving technology.

Last edited:
Might be interested in the armstech or medic if either are open

Well I suppose I'm interested in the Jedi because...well...

Jedi.

I'm unfamiliar with Rebels or Survivor which is pretty hilarious because those are my only SW blind spots but I'll do some reading.

Well I suppose I'm interested in the Jedi because...well...

Jedi.

I'm unfamiliar with Rebels or Survivor which is pretty hilarious because those are my only SW blind spots but I'll do some reading.
No problem, if you want I can give you a gist of them both through pm if you would like?

What are the rules for post length?

What's the rule on character looks/appearance: Is text description allowed?

and what roles are still available?

If I play as the armstech guy. I'd make them a trandoshan very skilled in making weapons both legal and less so. *Cue the slugthrowers and disrupter guns* I can also see this character a scavenger that could fill the technician role.

I'd also be down to playas a kel dor pilot or healer.

At the moment I'm leaning towards a trandoshan character.

If I play as the armstech guy. I'd make them a trandoshan very skilled in making weapons both legal and less so. *Cue the slugthrowers and disrupter guns* I can also see this character a scavenger that could fill the technician role.

That would be hilarious because I'm planning on my character having a grudge against Trandoshans!

Personally I’m a quality over quantity type, three detailed, well written paragraphs a couple times a week, that can keep the rp going Is sufficient for me. And for looks written descriptions are fine, and a great way to personalize your character. Currently no roles are solidified as taken without a finished cs which I will work on getting up in the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back