• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of Sin

Oli groans “heck.... I feel like I was ran over by a semi truck” and then he sees the Chancellors “WHAAT THE HECK IS THAT? WHERE AM I?!? WHO ARE YOU?!?”

"sparky you are scaring master geo dude!" Nature turns to the panicking human "try not to put yourself into a panic. We are not going to harm you. Infact we need you to help us"

Void smacks sparky in the back of the head with a newspaper, “Hush sparky!” He looks to Oliver, “Sorry about him, he has had a little bit of a mental breakdown.”

Sparky runs over to the paper and grabs it and brings it back “I’m still not a dog, but can we play some more fetch” sparky starts getting excited

"ignore those two. master geo dude. You are now our new gardian of the alteria realm. Which is human if you dont understand. We need you to free the other gardians. To help us save the realms"

Kid throws the paper then looks to oli, “this is probably very confusing, but don’t worry. Most of us mean no harm.”

Wait, what and how?!? Oli starts to wheeze a bit from his starting asthma attack. He looks at Sparky and void with confusion

Void looks to nature, “I think he is having health problems. Do you think you could help with that?”

nature rubs Olivers back gently, letting his elvish magic help calm him down "i know its alot to take in. But we need you"

“The instructions...? Oh yeah.... ooopps.....” Oli thinks and then he looks over at Sparky and Void and thought “WHAT THE HECK?! I thought the other planets had more sane and intelligent people.... “who are you?” Oli asks Void

Users who are viewing this thread

Back