• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of Sin

“Hello, I am void. Do not worry about that, for we have no reproductive organs of any type, we are only seen the way we want to be seen”, he laughs, “we are not aliens, dear human. We are Gods. We created each realm. You have been summoned here for a very important reason.”

“What is the reason? And how long will it take? Will I ever go back home?!”, Oli asks in raising panic again

nature sighs and pulls out his bow and arrow (its on his character sheet) and aims it as far as it will go "ready.. fetch" he shoots the arrow down the hall and out the window into the furthest end of the garden.

”The one who created your realm is very greedy, she wants to take over all the other realms. This would cause many issues in the future, it would cause large chaos and change their ecosystems. It would bring war that we need to prevent. The reason we have summoned you is so you may become what we call a gaurdian, the champion or your realm. That way you may revive the other gaurdians.”

“Say the words, ‘I made breakfast’, into their ears. Make sure you are carrying something to give to them. It could be anything.”
He stands up straight, “now, you will have to venture to the other realms in order to wake them.”

Wait, how ping have they been asleep?! Will they bite my hand off if I feed them?! Oli said in panic his eyes widening

“They have been sleeping for at least 100 years. And no, they probably won’t bite off your hand... except one of them, but technically he isn’t asleep, just imprisoned and dangerous. We didn’t even consider him because he would probably just escape and destroy everything.”

Is there like an instruction booklet or something?! And how am I supposed to complete all this? Am I going to have help? Asks Oli trying to repress the majority of the questions and push down the rising panic in his throat

“Um... we actually didn’t think about that...”, he looks at everyone, “uh...”

Well, what did the instructions on the Facebook wall say? Asks Oli as he starts to cautiously pet Sparky

“No!”, zoos stops him, “It does hurt Humans.”, he turns to Sparky, “You are made partially out of volcanic realm plasma, this is painful to humans”, he hands Oli the phone, “here”

Nature looks at oli "Master Geo dude, I reccoment getting the nature Gardian first. She is very caring and the other gardians wont try to harm you if she is there. They know her" Nature thinks "oh and i recomend bringing a crystal. It should instert in the charm on her chest"

Nooo thank you! Last time I did that I was sucked into a different dimension! Oli replies declining to take the phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back