• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Increasing affection hormone levels by 30%."

Epsilon's eyes suddenly brighten, and he leans over and kisses her, then nuzzles her nose with his own before leaning into her.

Illaoi's eyes flashed, as she accepts the kiss returning it, her pupils quite literally formed hearts, as the nuzzled and cuddled into one another.

"Subjects are head-over-heels for one another. Unclear what effect of maximized affection program would be."

Epsilon doesn't speak, but his emotions begin blending into hers. The connection is silent, subtle...and quickly shaping both of their minds.

She could feel her emotions and his blend, slowly becoming intertwined.. completely accepting and loving the changes.

Now united in emotion, the two Mew's eyes and heart rate match, and their eyes are fully concentrated on one another.

"For experiments' sake, maximizing affection levels."

As if hit by lightning the two find their thoughts fixated entirely on each other...then their thoughts begin merging with each other. Being together becomes their only thought-- they are one, and nothing can separate them.

"We are one and the same... I will never leave you,I cannot leave you my love.."

Illaoi couldn't stand it anymore, she kissed him again, long, and affectionate, to show their oneness, to show her undying love for her other half.

He returns it, feeling the same. Exactly the same...they have the same mind...thoughts...motions...they are identical in all but body.

"Total synergy achieved. The two do not exist apart from each other, other than physically. This is connection at the deepest level. Determining stats."

She felt nothing that her other half didn't, warm, happy.... Loving.... Content with nothing but this..

This goes on for who knows how long as the monitor records their thoughts, their deeds, their movements. Eventually the monitor reports them as one creature...and they begin to soften into one another.

They didn't even notice, for as far as they cared or knew that's how they belonged, together. Inseparable.

A few more minutes passes, and soon the observer sees one Mew where there were two.

"Fascinating. I doubt this Mew even recognizes itself as two individuals."

And the scientist was correct, the now blue and black spotted mew knew it was on love and loved every moment of it, it supposed it was a bit of a narcissist that way but it didn't care, it was to in love to care..

Ollie smiles. "Hello stranger. What are you called?"

As he asks, the monitor continues to record, as well as increase all the signal power on the new fused creature.

"Hello, my name is Ipsloin (Ips-low-een) it's nice to meet you." The mew smiled and tilted it's head, happy to meet someone new.

"It's nice to meet you as well. The instruments seem to indicate your positive emotional state is maxed out. Can you explain the reason behind this?"

"I'm so in love that I can hardly contain my feelings!" Said the energetic and permanent smiling mew. "I can't ever imagine not being happy because I'll always be happy as long as I have love, and I'll never run out of that."

Ollie nods. "Are you aware of why you are in love with yourself? Your origins, that is?"

The scientist Mew grins at the data. There was much more than expected, and he looked forward to continuing his work even now.

"Of course, I'm the two people I love most!" It explained, as if the answer were obvious.

"Indeed! The two combined seamlessly and you are the result of perfect Mew synergy. With their minds and bodies combined, you're essentially a living example of cooperation. Are you able to distinguish the various components from blue, or has the distinction been lost?"

"Well I used to be blind, but since I could see before, I can now!" Said the mew, not noticing it's self contradiction.

"Hm. Subject appears to have mixed brain signals. Unsure whether this is preventative of full functionality."

The Mew plugs a cable onto the fusion's head. "Run diagnostics."

"Diagnostics running." Said the mew, their smile never wavering

"You're in very good shape, it seems. Assuming control for bodily operations testing."

*Command over motor systems established...determined Mew is stable progenitor.*

The mew froze their face such in its smiling positron, not that they really minded, they still had themselves.

The various limbs are tested and several samples are taken from the fusion, and then control is returned.

"Alright. This is fun, but it's time you became separated again. Decrease affection inputs and restore them to normal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back