• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Alright, thank you again." She said politely, her smile wide. "We'll do our best."

"I know. I have a lot of faith in all three of you."

"Thank you sir."

*Request: report to psyche lab*

"I'll keep an eye on Cassiopeia."

"Yes, thank you...oh ok then, than you again then, hehe." She turned to Cass. "I gotta go sweetie, Deliope's in charge."

"Yes Mommy," he replies, as Deliope smiles.

*Inputting travel coordinates. Execute.*

Epsilon nods, then begins heading towards the lab.

Illaoi nods as well, catching up to Epsilon to take his hand as they floated away.

"I wonder what these tests will be like."

"I imagine they're pretty fun!" smiles Epsilon. "Especially if we get to be together for it!"

The lab door appears, looking fairly like a classroom, but a red light above it turns green as they approach.

"I hope they don't mean a normal test. While I don't mind taking tests I was rather looking forward to participating in something new with you.." She said, noting the rooms apparent plain look.

"Oh, me too," he says.

"Are you the test subjects? Hmm....yep. Hi! I'm Ollie. I'll be your lead scientist and basically the one running your tests. It's nice to see you both."

Epsilon nods. "Hello, Ollie. Nice to meet you. What do you need us to do?"

"Hello Ollie, I look forward to working with you." She said with an excited smile. She would've asked the sane question, if not to avoid repetitive-ness

"Very good! Now, as students who are romantically involved, you represent an uncommon occurrence in this institution. We wish to monitor your psychological and physiological responses to various stimuli, as well as to each other. I'm giving each of you a small monitor, which also functions as a controller of sorts. It goes on your chest and will remain there for the duration of your work with me. It also saves states in your brain so that we can revert you if any changes are made."

Epsilon nods, taking what seems like a small golden placard and placing it gently.

She smiled, taking the small screen and placing it on her chest, it kind if served as a decoration, she wondered if she could make one to keep, and chuckled at the thought

"Today's experiments are fairly introductory. I simply want to observe how being around each other impacts your thought patterns."

"So what do you want us to do?"

"Make conversation mostly. If needed, I'll program prompts for both of you."

"Alright, sounds rather simple." She said, smiling. "That's it? Not that im upset, im just slightly surprised."

"Well, what did you expect?" Ollie smiles. "Were you thinking we'd ask you to just kiss each other for a half-hour?" Then they pause. "Actually..."

"SO WHAT DID YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?" Epsilon practically shouts.

She becomes flushed and joins in the shouting. "MY DAY'S BEEN FINE HOW ABOUT YOURS?" She panicked.

"Ohmygosh that would be so awkward."

"Okay, okay, you two can calm down. I wasn't going to do that. Loosen up -- this really isn't all that serious in tone." Ollie grins.

A "calm" command is sent to both Mew, instantly bringing the nervousness level down.

"Well...that's better. It's hard to believe we've only been together a day...it's even harder to believe you agreed to be with me though!"

She calmed as her posture setteled and her shoulders returned to their normal position.

"I know right? I feel like we've known each other for our entire lives... And are you kidding me? I'm the lucky one... I don't deserve any of your kindness or love.."

Ollie doesn't comment, instead looking at the transmitted data on the screen.

"Why would you say that? You're the sweetest Mew I've met...and beautiful inside and out. I can't think of anyone I've ever been so...amazed by."

"You're the only one besides Cass that's given me love, I don't deserve either of you... and you're robbing yourself of credit.... you're beautiful in every way."

"Both use...hyperbole...and self-demeaning...verbiage..."

"I don't think so. But I'm glad you do. You ought to have the best."

"And I do." She said, getting closer to him and leaning into him.

She felt like she could've stayed like that forever, but they were told to make conversation right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back