• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Well, that's fair. And, uh, yeah...but not right now. I don't want to embarrass you!"

To be fair, most other Mew do not seem to watching them as closely.

Good..She didn't want to be embarrassed.... But Dangit Cass put it in her head and her body moved on auto pilot. She gave him a quick kiss. On the lips.

This startles the blind Mew even more than it would if he had seen it coming, and he does the first thing he can think of, and returns it... but as a long and dedicated kiss.

Even Cass is stunned.

Illaoi is as well... But goes along with it, returning the favor as her heart did jumping Jack's in excitement... In that moment she didn't care or even think about what everyone else thought... She loved him.

Whatever her thoughts, they become his own...for a minute, their minds match, their souls sync, and they become one. Deep affection shapes them both.

Cassiopeia's smile is wide.

"I love you so much..." They thought, thinking of nothing but that love that they felt. They couldn't care less what everybody else was thinking, they had each other.

The bell rings again. Fifteen minutes to class. And then the food arrives.

"We're perfect for each other."

Cass looks at the food, then at his mother.

They..She pulled back..herself again, her eyes wide as she looked at Epsilon. She knew that one day he would be her mate....
"I..... Suppose we should eat."

He doesn't say anything, but his eyes say everything.

"I think they did a really good job on these!" Cass says happily, missing the moment.

Cass snapped her back to reality.. "Yeah..They look really good." she said, before actually chowing down on the waffles, though her mind wasn't on the waffles.

They've taken a few bites when the next been rings.

"Class in five minutes!" Calls the PA.

"Deliope! We better get over there."

She nodded, as she finished her waffles, and teleported with them to Deliope's class.

With the trio safely in their seats and their materials prepared, Deliope enters classroom.

"Good morning! How are you all? I hope the assignment is treating you well so far!"

Cassiopeia's smile is wide. "I finished mine!"

Illaoi smiled at Cass's enthusiasm, always glad to see his willingness and eagerness. She thought back to her own project.

"It's good to see you all in class today. Today we'll be discussing a rather challenging topic -- Mew management. This is a threat we all need to be aware of, so that's why we're tackling it so early."

"What now?" Cassiopeia blinks.

Illaoi nodded grimly, this could be an ugly topic sometimes, but very very important.

"how top treat other mew and how to deal with them in case of them going bad."

"Now how many students are aware of what Mew management actually is?"

Epsilon looks lost. Cassiopeia keeps quiet.

Another Mew cautiously raises her hand. "It's...software, right?"

"Oops.. I'm really confused today....." She couldn't help but think of Epsilon... Admire his fur and bravery... She'd have to get her mind straight again...

"It is software, but it also includes behavioral sets. Mew managers are designed to control, reshape, and essentially subjugate our kind. We didn't develop them, but they continue to exist today. Unlike the mind games and programs we develop, they can turn a guardian into a slave in a matter of minutes, and often do irreversible damage."

Illaoi nodded again.. something about this seemed very familiar...like a far of memory. She had met somebody with this before she certain of it.

"Now then, the reason we bring this up is that these viruses are powerful and often unexpected. We need to know what they look like, and how to beat them."

Her pencil flew, despite the lack of knowledge taught yet. Her mind was distracted... Who was it that she had encounteredwith this? She felt attached to this memory... But she didn't tell why.

Deliope suddenly shows what appears to be a generated psyche, but something about it is...off.

"This is a Mew manager sample. Tell me what is clearly wrong with it."

"Well, for one thing," Cassiopeia nods, "It's emotion processor isn't doing anything!"

"Good job my little lightbulb." She congratulated her son, proud he could see it.

"Also the Choice manager looks heavily modified." She pointed out, though she was still distracted by the half-memory of knowig someone like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back