• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Growing Up IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Location - Greenbay, Wisconsin
Date - June 7th

LUMO-Architects-nojkaerhus-culture-house-denmark-designboom-02

Greenbay Recreational Center

The Greenbay recreational center has three main parts and a cafeteria

During the summer there are three teams Prime, Alfa, and Elite (We are all team prime that's how we met)

And this is how their story begins...

Richard (Smithy) walked into the recreation center in his green shorts, a floral print shirt, velcro strapped dress shoes, and a green sun hat. All the counselors were in awe "Such a pretty girl," the all smiled and told his grandmother. "I'm a boy," he said handing his grandmother his hat and sitting on a nearby mat holding his knees. His grandmother smiled "Yes this is my grandson Richard or Smithy that's the name they call his father in the army command sergeant major smithy." They continue to talk about her son and the time he used to spend at the Rec. Richard started playing with some of the toys waiting on others to join him.

Roxie walked into the center as she held on to her grandfather's hand. She took a look around and noticed girl playing with some toys by herself. "Hey grandpa can I go play?" Her grandfather smiled. "Of course go on and have fun." Roxie let go of his hand and ran up to the girl and sat next to her. "Hi, I'm Roxie mind if I join you?" She then suddenly squinted her eyes at the girl and looked her up and down. "Wait a min....your, not girl...why are you dressed like that?" It wasn't meant to be rude. She was genuinely curious.
AlmighTy AlmighTy
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Lizy Lizy
TF81 TF81
Darkhan Darkhan
Sook Sook
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Yunn Yunn
Xenoblade Xenoblade

Ashe ran into the recreational center, wanting to start playing as soon as possible. Her mom grabbed her by the shirt and told her to slow down. Ashe whined and said, "Mom! All the other kids are gonna be playing!" Her mom made her wait, because she still had to get signed in. Once Ashe had her name tag and team assignment, she looked around. There was only two kids there, and they both were playing with toys. "Hey guys! Can I play with you?" she asked. The kids nodded. Ashe was glad she could start playing, and maybe these people could be her friends!

"My grandmother refuses to buy clothes so I have to wear my mother old ones," he said grabbing a dinosaur toy off the floor. Richard smiled at Ashe and went blank. He turned to Roxie "My grandmother said she's saving all her money for me to go college." Richard shrugged "She said its like camp for big people." Richar looked at Ashe and tried to hold back the urge to hit her, he didn't understand but he knew he wanted to hit her. He put his face in his shirt trying to cover his expression.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Xenoblade Xenoblade

Cecilia followed her mother into the rec center, excited to go play with other kids. Her parents were nice but weren't always the most fun to play with. She skipped to keep up with her mother's long strides. "Go on and play," her mother said before approaching a counselor to sign in. At that, Cecilia took off to find some other kids to play with. She loved meeting new people and hoped that there would be a lot of them at this camp. She spotted a small group of three other girls and started to walk towards them. As she got closer she realized one of the girls was actually a guy. His shirt was nice. Maybe they would all the kids would be nice. "Hi!" she greeted with a smile and a wave, "I'm Cecilia. Is it cool if I play with you guys?"

Ian Jones
Chapter: The Rec Center Years
AlmighTy AlmighTy animegirl20 animegirl20 Xenoblade Xenoblade Lizy Lizy

Ian walked alongside his mother Michelle as they both entered the Rec center, As his mother was signing him in. Ian saw a group of kids huddled around one another playing. Ian looked up at Michelle as if asking for permission to go play with the other kids. Michelle spotted the group & look down at her son & replying with a gentle nudge towards the area in which the others were located. "Go on, Honey, Go play..." Michelle instructed softly. As Ian approached the group, He was a bit nervous & was having a hard time introducing himself to the group But slowly he spoke even if it was a little shyly. "Uh...H-H-Hello, My name is Ian. Can I join you guys?"

Cecilia sat down with the small group and started playing with a small green toy car when another boy came up to them. He seemed a little nervous when he asked the group if he could join them. "Sure you can!" She replied with a smile, gesturing for him to sit down. "I'm Cecilia," she introduced herself.

TF81 TF81 Xenoblade Xenoblade AlmighTy AlmighTy animegirl20 animegirl20

Park Seo- Joon

"Now remember to remember to be a good kid and not cause any problem here and make sure to make new friends, okay?" Seo nodded at his aunt as they walked toward the recreational center, with his aunt holding his hand. Seo was nervous for sure, he was gonna be away from people that he knew and meet others that he didnt know. "Dont be nervous, I know everyone is gonna be nice to you." Once they have gone inside, his aunt have told to go play with the kids but Seo had shook his head, hiding behind his aunt and staring at the kids playing.

"Alright then, go play with the other kids now" His mother said as Michael entered the rec center. He nodded at his mother and quickly ran towards the others kids while the woman was signing him up at the counter. He saw the kids were already playing and he wanted to play with the toys too. He inserted himself into the little group and said. "Hey! Give me some toys, I want to play too!"

Jack Haynes

Greenbay Rec Center

Jack approached the Rec center, following close behind his mother. He was quiet, but once you get to know him he is talkative. Really talkative. Once inside, his mother told him to leave her to signing him up. He noticed a group of people having the time of their lives, so he decided to join them. Jack slowly approached them, silent. "Uhm....hello." He said quietly, almost a mumble.

"Dad we're gonna be late!" Robyn cried as they exited the car. Greyson her father shook his head assuring her that others would still be arriving. She huffed fiddling with the strap of her overalls as her father pulled her along. "Why can't I just stay with mom?" She asked Greyson's shoulders dropped but he made sure Robby couldn't see. "She's really busy right now, and I have to work so I can't watch you." Roybn kicked her foot into the ground muttering a fine before the entered the building. A group of kids sat playing but one kid stood behind a woman she assumed was his mom.

"Go play Robby, I have to sign you in." Her father told her pushing her towards the group. Robyn walked slowly towards the group, but she stopped before she got there instead turning towards the hiding kid. "I'm Robyn." She said smiling softly while waving her had. "Do you wanna go play over there? They'll probably be more toys since everyone is using those." Robyn pointed towards an empty spot away from the others. Toys laid around unplayed with as the others were focused on the collection near them.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Park Seo- Joon
Seo had stare at the group's of kids playing as if they knew each other. He had been miffed that some of the kids that had passed by had ignored him to go play with the group, but Seo knew better than to say anything, he didnt know anyone of them, so he wasnt really that miffed about it now that he though about it. As more kids came, Seo was starting to become tempted into asking if he could join their small group but he had decided against it, but his shiness had kept him from doing anything, with his aunt rubbing his hand as she looked at the look that Seo had. As Seo was about to give up and go sit by himself, one of them kid, her name being Robyn, had introduced herself and asked him to play with her at another area in the rec room. Seo had turned to look at his aunt who had nodded, before stepping forward and bowing to her. "Yes... I would like to play with you." He had sait to her giving her a small smile. "My name is Seo, pleasure to meet you." He repeated the same words that his grandma had told him to say when introducing himself to new people.
Saturnah Saturnah

Counselor Mike
Michael walked in and the atmosphere changed moms went from signing their kids in, to asking him if he like baked goods. Michael just laughed and started rangling up the kids. "Alright, pups times to huddle up and introduce each other," his voice filled the room and his smiled greeted the children when the looked up to see who was the man with the mystery voice. "I'm Michael but you all can call me Mike, I'm over this area of the rec and I hope we have a great summer." He looked down at a little girl and asked: "Lady pup what's your name and favorite color?"

Richard (Smithy)
Richard noticed the voice and made his way over with a smile only for it to fade when the counselor thought he was a girl. He summoned up all the bass he could "I'm Richard aka smithy a full grown wolf, my favorite color is green." The counselor started to laugh Richard sounded like a child trying to imitate an adult. Richard tried to hold back his smile but couldn't help it this counselors laugh was so contagious and could help too but laugh as well the two gathered their composure and waited for the next pup to introduce themselves.

Matsuoka.Miu.full.2224596.jpg"My grandmother refuses to buy clothes so I have to wear my mother old ones,"

Roxie nodded. "Oh"

Hey guys! Can I play with you?"

Roxie turned her head when she heard the girl. "Hi! And yeah sure you can play." She said smiling.

"My grandmother said she's saving all her money for me to go college. She said its like camp for big people."

"I think it's more like school then a camp." Roxie said. "But she can't make you dress like that until your adult......can she?" Roxie then picked up a doll to play with but noticed boy suddenly butting his head in his face in his shirt. She tilted her head wondering why he was doing that. "Are you ok?" Soon enough more kids started to appear and then an adult name Mike gathered them together. He told them his name then asked the boy dressed as a girl what his name and favorite color was. After Richard introduced himself Roxie raised her hand to go next. "Can I go next?"
AlmighTy AlmighTy
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Lizy Lizy
TF81 TF81
Darkhan Darkhan
Sook Sook
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Yunn Yunn
Xenoblade Xenoblade

b80b11fc0c3ac0ed61f081427e2dedb8.jpg

C o r r i n e D a y e
New Beginnings

Corrine happily walked beside her mothers, holding hands with both of them. They were running a bit late this morning because Cori had chucked a fit about her favourite toy being in the wash, but her mothers had finally got her out of the house.

They arrived and mama signed her in while mummy took her over to the councillor who was trying to start a group session “Hi there, so sorry we’re not too late are we?” Her Mummy said. Cori happily gave her a hug and then said “ok mummy I’m going now!” And jumped into the group “Hi!” She said cheerfully to the adult “I’m Cori!”

Jack Haynes

GBRC

Jack looked at the adult, then shrugged and approached him. He sat in the back, trying to avoid everyone else as he was quite shy at this age.
The boy simply sighs and lays down, closing his eyes and falling asleep.
(Sorry for the short post. I'm busy with a bonfire.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back