• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Group] Superhero RP Idea

Batmang

There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
What's up guys and gals? I've been kinda on and off this site, due to a combination of different things, such as family, school, and lack of motivation, but lately I've been feeling pretty refresh and ready to go.
---------------------------------------------------
I've really been wanting to do a Superhero RP for a long time, there were a few attempts at it in the past, but nothing really materialized out of it. It would be an RP inspired by the Avengers and Justice League, where we would create our own team of heroes who would work together to safeguard the world from any attack that would threaten the rights, liberties, and security of the people. Basically as a team, we would come up with stories to explore, establish the universe, build our characters, build relationships, and explore new ideas. You will have full creative control on the abilities and background your character has, if you wanna make your hero an alien, go right ahead and do that. However, when it comes to abilities, I would like certain restrictions, just so all the characters are properly balanced.

---------------------------------------------------

"Alex Grimm [My Character] is a masked vigilante who has watched over the city of Chicago for almost two decades. After receiving a major injury while protecting civilians, he was forced into retirement. However, recently, strange objects have landed all around the globe, conveying alien like messages. Top scientists from research divisions from around the world can't seem to explain it or understand what the objects are. A paranoid Alex, does a private investigation of his own and determines that these objects are just the beginning. That these objects are transmitting data back to its original receiver. Meaning whoever sent them was scouting for information. Out of fear of a possible alien invasion, Alex Grimm comes out of retirement and travels the world, looking for other heroes, vigilantes, people with special abilities. Heroes who will join him in the war that is to come."

Right now, I'd like a couple more people to join. After that, I'll start a thread where we can all start the character sheets.

15 who said their interested, and I think that more people is good because there is more opportunity for roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back