• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Group RP?

EmuIsTired

Hello! I'm kinda new to this website and I'd really like to find a group to roleplay with!

I'd prefer RPG roleplays or anything with magic! I have a few characters but I'd totally be willing to make more OCs if that's what you'd like! I'm also fine with 1x1 but since I'm getting back into RP after a long time, I'd probably be better with a group! Message me if you're interested~
Edit: forgot to say this but you could probably reply here! you don't have to message me if you're interested but i'd like to discuss the rp in messages lol

Last edited:
I’m getting back into RP after a few years as well. Do you have any particular ideas or rps you want to share?

I’m getting back into RP after a few years as well. Do you have any particular ideas or rps you want to share?
Not really, but I know I'd like to do something that includes an adventure! Maybe if you're interested we could talk about it?

I would be interested too since it has also been a while for me...! I'm v open and flexible in terms of ideas as well. <3

I'm kinda interested but I don't know what the premise is so it's hard to say for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back