• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Group of immortals rp

__Space__

Fly me to the moon...
So. I watched The Old Guard recently and an idea popped into my mind.

Plot:
A group of immortals walk the Earth. They heal incredibly fast. If killed, they simply come back. They possess no powers besides that, but their age, skillset and experience makes them a force to be wreckoned with.
They usually appear when the world needs them to. They dream of each other until they find each other. No one knows how they came to be, but their purpose in life is clear: fight to make the world a better place.

I'm thinking this would be a group rp based on missions we come up with and based on character interaction and development.

Rules:
- semi lit with decent grammar and spelling
- real faceclaims (or detailed descriptions)
- pre-established relationships would be super fun to do, imo, but don't force it on people who don't want that
- no god modding or metagaming or any of that stuff - be a good roleplayer, please

I'm looking for like 4-5 people

Character sheet:

OOC/plot information:

Are you open to pre-established relationships (be it platonic or romantic)?:
When/where would you like to start the story with your character (before/during their meeting with the group or after they've known each other for a while)?:

Character information:
Name:
When did they found out they are immortal:
Place of birth:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skillset:
Biography:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back