• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GRIT saloon

Main
Here
Characters
Here
70dcc5fb7797c39cce2dbf12277d098a--nighty-night-so-funny.jpg

I was only showing where they gave a place to hop in and that the chance was given. Trying to show there have been opportunities to move past the bar scene and into action with everyone.
Every character who caught wind of it is mobile now or going to be soon and tension has spiked in the world and the violence and back stabbing won't be far behind. Either their lives or freedom are on the line or both! Its a perfect time in any part of the story to really get involved with other characters or get others involved with your characters and spark something more.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

I was only showing where they gave a place to hop in and that the chance was given. Trying to show there have been opportunities to move past the bar scene and into action with everyone.
Every character who caught wind of it is mobile now or going to be soon and tension has spiked in the world and the violence and back stabbing won't be far behind. Either their lives or freedom are on the line or both! Its a perfect time in any part of the story to really get involved with other characters or get others involved with your characters and spark something more.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Is there a main group that we need to be going with? So far, Tyr only knows that there is a chance that he can do a thing to get him tabula rasa

I don't believe there's a main group to go with, but there is one to go after. The Four Horseman. Two of which were in that small town not to long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back