• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grim and Grimmer

"Yeah probably. One problem though, I have no idea where that is." She had all but forgotten about her injury. Why aren't you screaming in agony? How can you be okay enough to make jokes? Are you in shock?

"It's on the first floor of the Bank. I can show you there if you want." Mary informed.

Meanwhile, a random Grim picked up the remaining unconscious newbie and followed Zak to the Crypt. They paused by the indifferent clerk to ask where the kids' rooms were. With an almost bored tone she gave them the numbers and sat back, completely unaffected by their carrying around passed out children. They went to their respective rooms and set the kids down and closed the doors. Zak returned to inform the clerk to tell him or Mary when they woke, which she only gave a short nod to. Once that was done Zak rushed to the Bank, needing to check up on something inside.

"That would be fantastic, thank you." She smiled slightly. You do realize that you are being kind of creepy right? "Oh yeah I just got a huge a** cut over my eye and went blind. Why don't I just smile? Thats totally not creepy!" She froze. "I said that out loud didn't I?"

Mary tilted her head in confusion. "Um, yes, I believe you did." She then shook her head and tried to give a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure it's just blood loss making you talk so oddly."

Bram realized that Lilith had zoned out completely in thought and smirked slightly.

"I'm going to head to the Bank and see what I can figure out. Come find me if ya need anything, Lil," He said. He tucked his hands into his pockets and walked away. His lack of sleep the prior night added to the fact that he was confused and stressed out put him in a grumpy mood. But he was not going to take that out on anyone. Hopefully.

Bram spotted Sam and Mary and headed towards them.

"It's perfectly alright. Once you're fixed up you'll be back to your normal self." although her tone was light, it was clear that it was dampened by the sure fact that Sam would be lucky to be able to see out of that eye ever again. Mary glanced over to see Bram walking toward them. "Oh, do you want to come with us? We're going to the infirmary in the Bank." she invited.

Bram shrugged at Mary's invitation.

"I'm headed there regardless, so I'll tag along. If you don't mind. How ya doing Sweetheart? Those were some pretty bad*ss moves back there," Bram lightly teased Sam, smiling reassuringly. Bringing up her eyes was probably a bad idea at the time but it wasn't like she wasn't aware of it. Wow I am socially awkward when it comes to consolation.

"Uh- Thanks, I think? I'm not entirely sure what happened all I know is that I was really angry and then suddenly they were suffocating." Sweetheart? Thats an... interesting thing to call people you just met. She smiled a bit more.

Mary led them back toward the Bank and reached the exit at the same time Zak did. "Mary, we need to check the vaults." he insisted.

"I need to get her to the infirmary first, but I'll be right up there afterward." she promised. His jaw clenched, clearly impatient, but he nodded before heading upstairs. Mary watched him go and then showed Sam around the corner to a decent sized doctor's office, where a doctor looked up upon noticing them.

She smiled slightly and waved at the doctor awkwardly while a line of blood slowly dripped down her face from her eye. "Uh- hi!"

"Er...hello." the middle aged doctor said, equally as awkward. However, the moment he caught sight of her eye he immediately became professional, his mind at work. He turned around and started grabbing things from a nearby cabinet. "Please, sit down."

He finished gathering his supplies onto the little table and pulled on thin plastic gloves. "Right now there is no way of knowing. We'll have to wait until it is fully healed before we can figure that out. But if you want me to be completely honest, then I would say that it is very unlikely you will be able to see out of that particular eye again."

The doctor set to work on the wound, disinfecting and bandaging it carefully but efficiently. At least the injury didn't warrant stitches. He pulled back to observe his work, nodded to himself, and then walked over to the sink. He disposed of the gloves in the trash can and washed his hands. "Normally it would take over a month for an injury like yours to heal, but seeing as how you're a Grim, it may take less time than that. Change that bandage twice a day and come see me if anything seems wrong."

Bram fell back once they reached the Bank. He noticed that Mary had veered off with Zak after dropping Sam off near the infirmary. He sighed through his nose and crossed his arms. Well he was intending on tagging along with Mary and Zak but now he had no idea where they went.

"Guess I'll wait for the newb then..." He muttered. Bram leaned back against the wall outside the infirmary and bowed his head, crossing his arms and ankles. He looked up when Sam exited the room with her eye bandaged. He smirked. "Arrrr."

Sam rolled her eyes- well eye, at the boys comment. We all know it was gonna happen eventually. "Oh ha ha very funny." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She walked over to where he stood, casually leaning against the wall next to him.

Bram smiled slightly and shrugged. "Just trying to lighten the mood. You look rather pouty. So, what are you planning on doing now?"

Florence stood, just as everyone went off to do their.. stuff. Because in all honesty, himself, did not know what was going on. He hated not knowing what was going on. As much as he liked peace, he couldn't help but think that being a grimm was a bad option for him. He could tell; bad things were coming their way. He didn't want to sound like a wuss, but he constantly flirted with the idea of ditching this place, just to feel the 'safety' of not being responsible for bringing souls to the afterlife. The man gruffly kicked the ground, heading to a nearby tree and sitting under it. It was so stupid. He had no clear idea. He wanted to ask someone for clarification but, in all honestly, he was scared. His 'tough' exterior wasn't working for him at all, and Florence knew that maybe, just maybe he was going to fall for the comforts of death.

Lilith had zoned out. And by zoned out, she completely blocked out all noise around her, and even when she was looking at the ground where her feet stood planted firmly, she wasn't actually 'seeing' it. She was recounting all those lifeless body's in the school hallway, and thinking back to how Sam had taken out that kid grim so expertly. Although, in the end she was still one eye short.

Unknowingly, she smiled at the discomfort of Sam's injured eye. If she was any other person, she wouldn't wish for someone to be in so much pain.... consciously anyway. But Sam had to many secrets, and was to complicated to even bother with. Lilith was like that. Most people just let her do her own thing because of her complicatedness.

After a while, she came back to reality, and realised everyone had left the field, leaving her alone to her own disruptive thoughts.

But just as she was going to see where everyone had gone too, a guy sat beside the tree she was leaning against. She frowned, trying to remember this grim's name. She decided against trying to remember, and left him, considering he was also lost in his own thoughts, she she didn't want to disturb him.

So on she went to the Bank to find out what Zak and Mary were going to do with the 'rebellion' or 'uprising' that was unfolding.

"As a newb, no too much. I should be getting back to work," Bram said apologetically, twirling his scythe. With that, he turned and walked back out of the Bank. He saw no reason to stick around; the newb was okay and he couldn't find Mary and Zak. So nothing kept him from his job.

Bram sighed, tucking his free hand in his pocket. Being a Grimm had always been a... Taxing job. He enjoyed it thoroughly, but sometimes it was a bit too muh for one to handle. But it was also a nice distraction.

Speaking of distractions, Bram had zoned out so much that he didn't even realize he had reached the Field. He smirked at his own ridiculousness and held his scythe ready. And then he saw Ren under the Ghost Gum, looking lost in thought and... Pretty miserable.

She watched as the boy, Bram?, left the Bank. "Alright then. I guess I'll just go take a walk then." And with that she left the Bank and began wandering aimlessly.

Nolan spoke quickly to a ruffled Lara as they headed down the street. She was questioning him about everything that happened, trying to get every detail that she could. She had only just returned to Croak a few minutes ago; according to her, she had been in a business meeting with another Grim leader in a nearby town.

Meanwhile, back on the second floor of the Bank, Zak plopped down into his chair with a sigh. "I just don't get it. No one can get in without a password, and there's no signs of tampering, but two vials of Amnesia are missing."

"We'll figure it out." Mary reassured, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Until we do the Amnesia needs to be kept safe. If they managed to get into the spider vault then they can probably get into the afterlife vault, no matter how many times we change the password."

"Let's keep some guards here overnight." she suggested.

He thought about it before nodding. "Good idea. Come on, let's go to Corpp's. With all that commotion this morning neither of us got lunch."

Ren choked back a tear, glancing up as he found the one and only, Bram, staring at him from a distance. Instantly, Florence was annoyed, and he didn't waste time insulting the other male. "What are you looking at, you squinty-eyed freak?" Slicking his hair back with his fingers, Ren staggered towards Bram before giving him a hard poke at his chest. He then stepped back, waiting for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back