• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grim and Grimmer

Sam hesitated, as if she was debating whether or not to trust Lilith. Sam then offered her conditions. Good skills of deduction? If she had reasonable deduction, Lilith wouldn't be suffering her mess with Sam. Well... maybe under different circumstances. This just proves Sam's got a lot to hide. So did Lilith.

Lilith frowned and bit her lip. Yeah, she knew Sam would ask for honesty. Lilith wasn't thinking about lying... just maybe not expressing the whole truth. No.. If what she says is true, then Sam would know. Besides, she did offer to be honest with each other. Now she had to stick to her proposition. Lilith nodded and agreed. "Deal."

Lilith stretched and let Sam sit on a nearby tombstone to start. The poor dead were probably getting annoyed with their troublesome quarrel. "Please, by all means." She continued, implying Sam should start first. Besides, there wasn't anything to loose...

@Elspeth Caraci

"Oh no, I insist. You go first." Sam felt... uncomfortable sharing her past before Lilith did. She wasn't entirely sure why, maybe she was afraid of loosing the closest thing she had had to a friend since she was five, or worse, loosing her new enemy. After all, they were the same thing, were they not? Perhaps she was frightened that this girl would hate her more than she already did, or worse, begin to like her. She honestly wasn't sure she knew which way was up anymore, but she did know that it was very possible that drastic measures would have to be taken.

Lilith hesitated. She didn't trust her? Surly Sam didn't think Lilith would just get up and leave after Sam expressed her past. Lilith was to intrigued by Sam. Oh well. Lilith wasn't in the mood to argue, and she couldn't be bothered thinking of other ways out of this. Who cared right?

With a sigh Lilith debated where to start. She'd never spoken to anyone about herself before. This was going to be difficult.

(With the new updates, they took away the tabs, and I can't exactly remember Lilith's exact history with what happened with her parents. I need to ask Whimsical Writer to ask the admins to join back the tabs.)

I do, but like I said we don't have tabs and I don't know how to continue. Also, we have lives outside of this website. To be honest I totally forgot about this RP till I got a notif.

I wasn't suggesting you didn't have a life outside this website. Where did that come from? Sorry for apparently touching a nerve. I'll just go then. Sorry again.

No no sorry I was just POed with the fam. Didn't mean to seem offensive. Don't apologize haha it's all good. But i'm doubting if this rp will continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back