• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings grenade. m// search.

kouzcy

60170e7121706564b463ebe1daa491c3.gif

" when i'm angry, i don't yell, i burn. "

「 grenade. m// partner search. 」

INTRODUCTION┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。
hello, my name is shinomiya, but you can call me shino, and i have other nicknames you have yet to know.
i just recently turned 18, so i don't care what age you are, honestly, i'm not going to say 18+, because i just turned 18 in october.
you can ask for samples of my responses, because i've come across a partner or two, that when i start the roleplay, they leave.
i guess i could say i'm literate, but i can be more casual if you want, i really don't mind. my responses could go from 4-5 paragraphs, but if
it's a more casual roleplay, then it'll probably be 2 or three. my preference goes from pms > threads > gmail > discord i'm not a huge
discord fan as you can see, because the layout is formatting hell, and i still take a long time to navigate through the website itself. i also find a lot of
time to be on here, because i'm a known multi tasker, so while i'm doing homework or something, i'll be checking replies on this website.
i'm open to all genres, my favorites being modern fantasy, action and adventure, and of course romance, but that's pretty obvious.
i'm more comfortable having anime / animanga / realistic art faceclaims. i have no idea why, but if that's not the way you roll, i could try and use
an actual person for my faceclaim. i loe to talk in ooc and make new freinds. i feel like without being friends with your roleplay partner, it's kind
of awkward between the two.

WRITING┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。
Touza was overly excited to go to this volleyball boarding school to be with the best of the best volleyball, and other sports players. He was ready to show everyone the potential he had, and he much he loved volleyball as a sport. He wanted to be the person who would be accepted into the boarding school, and he wanted everyone to love him as a volleyball player. He didn't want to seem like a narcissistic person, but he really was a little tooexcited and ready to get on this plane to go to the boarding school. He was going to Osaka, a busy city in Japan that was far from where he lived now, which was Fukuoka. As said by his GPS on his phone, it took about seven hours to get there. That's why he was required to get up early so he could hurry and get there on time. The ceremony started at three o' clock..

He woke up at five o' clock that morning, meaning he would get to Osaka at about one o' clock, so he would have leisure time to himself to walk around and explore the city he would probably be living in! He yawned as he got up out of bed, his brown hair, matted and looking disgusting and not presentable whats so ever. His light brown eyes searched across the still fairly dark room, as he finally realized what day it was. It was the day he was going to Osaka.. It felt like an absolute dream that he had the opportunity to even go to a big, busy city like Osaka and live at a sporting boarding school there. So surreal. He jumped out of his bed and he mentally rejoiced to himself when he looked in the mirror, no matter how revolting he looked that morning. He had spent most of his time studying his volleyball tactics last night, that would hopefully help him this evening. He had slight dark circles under his eyes, and his brown eyes looked mucky like the sewers. He didn't really frown at his appearance, because he knew he would look better by the end of today, and he was going to win that volleyball match. He could feel it in his gut.

He raced over to the bathroom, and he was in much hurry to get into the shower after the water became hot. He sung quietly to himself in the mirror, making funny facial expressions as he did so, just to make himself laugh. He saw the slight steam come from above the shower, he decided he would jump in. Having a steaming hot shower was always the best shower, if he wasn't going to lie. He sung fairly loudly while he was in the shower, and it only took him about ten minutes, if not fifteen to get out, smelling and feeling squeaky clean. His brown hair draped over his eyes, for it was wet, and he smiled as he acted like it was slicked back. "So fancy, Touza, so fancy." He said while winking at himself in the mirror, and chuckling. "Okay, enough playing around Touza. You gotta get ready to go to Osaka, so you can win this match, and show everyone you got what it takes to be the next volleyball star!" He said to himself and he imitated the paparazzi coming after him, even though that probably really didn't happen when you were a volleyball star. Did it? He didn't have much time to ponder on the question itself, so he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his hips, and he went out of the bathroom to grab his clothes.

He wore a light, almost minty blue v-neck, along with a matching white and blue jacket that had his name across the back in Japanese. He paired it with light blue Adidas shorts, knee high socks and white Adidas shoes. He felt like his outfit was going to be the star of the show, just like he was going to be soon. He figured all of this narcissistic talk was going to get to him in a while.. He chuckled nervously to himself and rubbed behind his neck as he thought of himself being a rude asshole.. He could never see himself like that, even if he were to become a volleyball star. He topped off his signature look with his brown side-swept hair, his brown eyes lightening over time after he got out of the bed. He sung to himself as he spruced up his room, because he had time to spare. He would have to leave at six, so he could get there at one.. Perhaps he had time to grab some breakfast before he left! He brought his lucky volleyball with him, along with his backpack, which he managed to stuff the volleyball into, and he zipped it up.

These next few steps he would take out of the house would be the next few steps of his new life.
Mochizou had begged and begged and begged some more just to get off work early that day. It was him and his boyfriend's, Richard's, anniversary today, and he wanted to surprise him with flowers and chocolates and all that lovey-dovey cutesy stuff. He giggled at the thought. He had waited until his early get-off time, which was 12PM, when he would usually get off at 3PM on a regular day. He hummed softly and he stared at the time on his phone over and over again for what seemed like every minute that passed by got longer and longer. He groaned and he just sat in his cubicle until 12:00 came. He sighed and he rolled his eyes, looking down at the floor and then back at his phone. 11:50. So close. He was so ready. He had a grin spread on his face and he hummed happily. People looked at him because Mochizou was never this happy when it came to doing his job. He was always angry, if not frustrated to get up in the morning, almost every morning and come here.
12:00 striked, and Mochizou almost bounced out of his seat, and he grabbed his time sheet, gathering up all of his personal things and shutting off his computer. He clocked out and he ran through the doors, losing a couple papers but he didn't care too much. He finally calmed down as he was greeted with a red light. "Alright, Mochi, you get the roses, then the chocolates because you don't want them to melt.." He whispered as he went down the street to the florist which sold only fresh and nice, vibrant flowers. He smiled as he strutted down the street, and opened up the door to the florist's shop. He smiled as he waved, and he said, "I need some flowers.. It's me and my boyfriend's anniversary today~!" He sung as he smiled happily, and in no time, he was given wonderful smelling roses. He then went to the chocolate shop and he asked for heart shaped assorted chocolates in a heart shaped box. He was so happy to get home, and it was evident. After he was given his chocolates, he was in a rush to get home, because he didn't want the chocolates to melt.

He hummed as he waited at a stop light, not far from getting home. They lived in a quaint neighborhood, where everyone was nice and inviting, the way Mochizou liked it. He got onto the sidewalk where their house was, apartment 631. He was just about to open the door to the house, until he saw Richard's black hair from in an alleyway between their neighbor's and their house. "Oh, Richard, honey, I got you some things for our anniversary!" He said as he went over to the alleyway, and he stood in front of it, his eyes widening in both shock and fear. He dropped the chocolates and the roses and he couldn't say anything.. His heart was beating fast.. How could.. How could Richard have killed someone?

FANDOMS┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。
key
☆ - don't really want to do, but am willing!
☆☆ - kind of want to do
☆☆☆ - really want to do !

PERSONA5 ☆☆☆
ryuji x joker
joker x yusuke
joker x goro

BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA ☆☆☆
I REALLY WANT TO DO THE FANTASY AU !!!
fantasy!bakugo x fantasy!izuku
villian!izuku, bakugou or shoto x oc
bakugo x izuku
todoroki x bakugo
kirishima x bakugo
izuku x todoroki
shinsou x izuku
kirishima x denki
bakugou x denki
tomura x dabi

HAIKYUU!! ☆☆
kageyama x hinata really want to do!
iwaizumi x oikawa ( i would rather play oikawa. )
kuroo x kenma

MARVEL & DC COMICS ☆☆
talk to me about ships.

ENSTARS ☆☆☆
talk to me about ships.

you can also speak to me about any other fandoms you have, because i might
be into them as well, they're just not listed.

ORIGINAL┊ ༑ ࿐ྂ。
hmm, i'm not really looking for original roleplays right now, unless you can convince me with a good plot!

thank you for viewing my partner search and i hope we get to be nice friends and roleplay with each other,
- shinomiya.

Last edited:
ohh, i love enstars! id love to 1x1 it with you!

I would love to do this with you! I would do more casual roleplay though and It would be more of a learning experience since I usually don't roleplay like this. Oh and if you can't tell I'm willing to do BNHA and Haikyuu.

I would love to do this with you! I would do more casual roleplay though and It would be more of a learning experience since I usually don't roleplay like this. Oh and if you can't tell I'm willing to do BNHA and Haikyuu.
that's no problem! pm me~

kouzcy kouzcy I'm down to play joker in a ryuji x joker pairing. I also think it'd be cool to do a villain izuku x bakugo pairing where izuku doesn't get all for one and somehow ends up working with villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back