• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Greenwood Falls (Reboot!) (INTEREST CHECK)

fairyfawn

respectless
Hello, this is the reboot of the group roleplay Greenwood Falls, though it is going to be completely different than the other roleplay.

So, this roleplay will contain horror elements with slice of life mixed in.

Now, the plot is that the town of Greenwood Falls is very secluded from human civilization, however some nosy cryptid hunters and monster enthusiasts are getting a little too curious. See, the supernatural residents of Greenwood Falls are trapped there, reasons unknown, but they cannot leave the town. So, what would happen when these nosy cryptid hunters and monster enthusiasts stumble into this supernatural town? The townsfolk can't reveal their true forms out of fear that these humans will take them out of the town. Also, there are some puzzles and riddles hidden around town.

basis + rules:

1- you can make any supernatural creature your want. from an angel to a faerie to a kelpie to a demon. you name it. furthermore, you can play as many characters as you can handle.

2 - please make sure you have discord as we will do all of the plotting and chatting there.

3 - LGBTQ+ friendly! all genders, sexualities, and races are welcome here!

4 - faceclaims are encouraged but are not required, a description will be just fine if you're not comfortable using a faceclaim.

5 - try to dish out at least 2 well written paragraphs. more would be great but i do understand low muse.

6 - please don't leave anyone out! include everyone!

7 - if you want to play as a human, just let me know! as of right now, 8 humans will do!

8 - don't be afraid to share ideas you might have!

9 - most if not all of our characters will have human forms and their true forms.

so that's basically it i believe! once enough people show interest, i will put up a character sheet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back